Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised (29840 Views)

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff / Abducted Lagos Schoolgirls Tracked To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by Validated: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pidggin:
Feel sad for this woman. Security authorities should make enquiries from the Sharia Council of the state they were traced to, this was the case in Patience Paul found in Sokoto and married off by the council there.

Are we on the same thread?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by CaseyBlee(f): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]What is this country turnin' into?dia is God o.Lord pls deliver us from all forces of evil.
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by rafcrown(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Very easy to defeat THE KIDNAPPERS,if we apply BRAIN
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by Nairadays: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
embarassed embarassed

This family have tried to raise 1m and the kidnappers still refuse. kai na wa ooh embarassed

We pray our police force will be fully electronically equipped for these types of rescue operations, though not easy.

After their release, we'll hear that no ransom was paid and a rescue operations was ... that's all
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by dvee2: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
"This Buhari and Northerners again", hmmm
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by ketori(f): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Flexherbal post=43494414]That is how strong a mother's love is.[/quote
AMEN OOO hmm ku oro omo
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by adakoleagbenu: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
I just don't understand. I'm sure the kidnappers are communicating with the family via PHONE CALL. And they can't be traced? Or na letter dem dey write?
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by blackprowler: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
With a fraction of that 1million naira by a single family, my company which is going underground due to no patronage would provide security gadgets to prevent or make this incident much harder to pull of for a school with so many more students, but no: they prefer I starve to death because they have other priorities with money. Ok, I now leave them to fast to death too. Penny-wise-pound-foolish will always kill Nigerians. If you reading this stuff love your lives, go and find out all the amazing security and access control and surveillance devices that abound in Nigeria with entrepreneurs like me whom you mock and make to feel useless. It is when it happens to you that you'll know how important our service is in this type of country. Her solution is dry fasting? Pathetic country. So God wasn't aware you had a child in that school to prevent the incident? Only in a foolish country like ours that people ignore real steps to take care of their lives and flock to religious houses for fraudulent interventions. Have you ever seen these top pastors in real life? Haven't you seen their bodyguards? Why didn't they let Jesus be their bodyguard? Abeg make I rest bo, I regret being born in this country
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by cardoctor(m): 2:36am On Mar 06, 2016
Sorry ma. God will deliver them safely back.
Re: Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised by myg9(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
God have mercy on those little innocent kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso / Woman With A Baby Caught On CCTV Stealing A Purse: Pictures & Video / Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.