Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent (28928 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I totally support freeze but he can start by contributing part of the house rent. Nigerians prefer entertainment to Education. God will help you Ayodele
, why should we contribute his rent? There are millions of homeless peeps in Nigeria without a place to lay their head. Abeg use your first class go hustle find small job before nysc. Put am to good use. Be innovative, bring an idea from your first class mind and sell to those loan sharks. Don't come and start dragging these limited jobs with us.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
I am not tryna discourage anybody but academic brilliance doesn't translate to success in real life.

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by kechywillz(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
I've read some post and am bitter with some useless comments here. Someone who has broken a record ever since the existence of Nigeria is not recognised but someone carrying bread on her head has been granted interviews,given audience by recognised institutions,individuals. I'm annoyed with the detoriation of nigerian mindset even the so called educated ones are guilty of this,Americans celebrates heros like this,here we condemn our,shame!!!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Dubemkelly(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
He finished with a CGPA of 5.0 and all of a sudden, he's to be evicted. 5.0 remains good on the paper but what gets u the job is good network and communication. Don't be a lazy boy AYO, huustle. ur way out
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
I understand and support what Freeze is doing, it is a good thing but I can bet my left nyash and give the right one as a bonus that the guy's rent never expire.
Hahahahahah. Nairalanders!!! U na no go cease to amaze me. Chai! See comedy. You bet your left nyash and give away the right one? U sure say u even get the nyash at all? grin
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by bigfather(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
davetech1:
UNILAG Record Breaker "Ayodele Dada" Gets N500,000 Gift From Unilag's Alumni Association

Recently, amid the principal section of the 2014/2015 meeting services of the University of Lagos, Ayodele Dada, 29, the Psychology graduate who graduated with a CGPA of 5.0, was offered the aggregate of N500,000 by the President of the foundation's graduated class affiliation, Dr. Sunny Kuku, for the benefit of the affiliation. In his discourse, the Ekiti...read on:http://amebogist1960..com.ng/2016/03/unilag-record-breaker-ayodele-dada-gets.html

If he has gotten 500k as a gift ,then why is he looking for who to pay his house rent ?
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by dannlukas(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Daniel! Daniel! Daniel! where is the 500k award u were given? u broke an academic record-- that we know. y da cheap publicity wen Uve not even answered d 'clarion call' to serve Ur father land, no aptitude tests, no interviews, et all. I understand dat ure d talk of d moment nd if u dnt utilise dis opportunity, ur academic excellence will b forgotten in few months. take it easy bro cos life is in stages. if Uve still got Ur brain intact, other things 're gona fall in place in due time.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by JuanDeDios: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:
All those saying 'God will help you', will God leave His throne to come help Mr Dada? Is it not humans like you and I He will use to proffer that help?

Let's put our mouths where our pocket is
What do you suggest ma'am? We all contribute to pay his house rent for making a 5.0?
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
JuanDeDios:

What do you suggest ma'am? We all contribute to pay his house rent for making a 5.0?
Makes sense now that you mention it
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by JuanDeDios: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided
Unfortunately, this is how most Nigerians think.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by JuanDeDios: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Makes sense now that you mention it
No, it doesn't - if you think about it. Many, possibly including you, struggle to pay their rent and some of them have one special talent or the other. As a fresh graduate, what he needs is a job, not charity. He already has something since his grade and the fame that has attended it will definitely open doors for him. I hear he already got five job offers - that's an advantage, more than some get in their lifetime. Again, he doesn't need handouts since he's capable of earning his keep. If you want to solve someone's housing problem, I commend you. You can help Ayodele but if doing the most good is your concern, I'd suggest finding a homeless person who genuinely has no means of paying.

And if you're one of those whinning about Olajumoke, I say deal with it - the world is like that - Michael Jackson earned more than Einstein and Naomi Campbell earns more than Hawking. It doesn't sound right, but stop making it sound like a Nigerian thing.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by NoRetreat(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who cares? If its Olajumoke now even the tiny company would have supported him but who cares about the academic excellence again?
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by AfroKnight: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just look at the sheer number of haters on the first page saying his was reading without thinking of rent. It is obvious you guys are dull academically and in every meaningful sphere except at insults.

By reason of his achievement, he has met influential Nigerians who can connect him to great opportunities. This guy can never struggle for jobs like you dull ones.

Wherever he applies for postgraduate studies abroad, those Universities will be more than willing to offer him admission and scholarship opportunities, while you lot will pay heavy fees or be rejected outrightly. Jealousy has blinded you people to the blessing of a 1st class result. It is a foundation he'd enjoy for the rest of his life.

What you guys don't know is your CGPA is a reflection of your work ethic.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Buhari is just a failure! I expected him to have sent for this boy and change his life. I am sure if it was GEJ THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY, he would have upgraded this boy's life sharply undecided
THANDAA FIRE U!
NA ME TALK AM, CALL DEM MEK DEM BAN ME.
Oloshi Somebody angry
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Richiez Fynestboi olawalebabs lalasticlala hope you guys can see this guy insulting me pls do the needful
heeheeee!
d thing pehn am reach him left ball grin

am ok dis way joor cool
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by sherbol: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
U ve not said anything at all. And I wonder d set of people liking d rubbish u wrote.
Hw many first class graduates has Jonathan helped?
I no of a wretched first class graduate from d same local govt with Jonathan during his tenure, did he help him? NO!
I hate wen some people just open their mouth with d help of their anus and spit out rubbish.
How is Buhari a failure on dis mata?d boy will come from a community,a local govt, a fed. Constituency, a senatorial zone/district,a state and a region of dis country.all dis people have not called d guy n u said Buhari is a failure.
Wot abt cooperate organisations around d country?none has called dis guy to encourage him to do more n u said Buhari is failure.hw is he a failure lesbian boy?
I pity u a lot.
LesbianBoy:

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Ray360: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
This feat has motivated me. ah! oh lord, help me. I know I have the wherewithal to attain glory, I need your grace, let it fuel my pace. #motivated
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Rosebud90: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
jaelz:
Thought he won 500k he shud use it now
was wondering same thing
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Prince16: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Common kid, receive sense IJN, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Henovy: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
enoqueen:
MTN no give am work.
Y them come de show am off.
Fine poetry. More please.
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by ashjay001(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:

OAM4J Mynd44 Richiez Fynestboi olawalebabs lalasticlala hope you guys can see this guy insulting me pls do the needful

Yep, d same way he upgraded 3rd Niger bridge? In ur dreams!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by Alani86: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is inadvertently hilarious and a thing of shame! I can't believe I just read this on here. Did this guy make the result for anybody? Should he now become nigeria's idol/headache for breaking a record? Does the 5.0 CGPA makes him the best student(brain) in Nigeria, let alone Africa? Several things make up such qualification and not only classroom result(paper). That he's even unable to settle his personal and immediate needs confirms my point; he obviously lacks the technical-know-how. Nobody is indebted to you Mr. Ayo. Bracing up my guy, nothing makes you more important than every other resourceful graduates out there. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. #Dipo!
Re: UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent by jonbabat: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
FIRST of all, I dont believe this is true. There are tons of scholarship awards given to students, and there is no way he wont pack quite a number, even after this recognition

SECONDLY, I dont see why so many people are pained by this boy's achievement. If u've been to the university at all, u will know that this is no small feat, Look at the number of people tryin to pass jamb or the tons comming out with pass, third class or even second class upper, and one guy now went thru' the whole university without a B in any course; A from day 1. HABA!!! This guy deserves celebration.

THIRDLY, this write up does not say u nairalander should find job for him. He was talking to the large companies who have obligation to give back to back to the community(some r done in form of scholarships and endorsements to artiste). All he was trying to say is that this companies should take educational feats more seriously than all these musicians and artiste who just sing whatever they like without even any sense of shame or the "kim kardashians" who just get endorsements from leaking sex tapes(an example). The only way this nation can move forward is if the right people are given the right resources and platform

THANK YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.