Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students (28925 Views)

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others / Armed Robbers Invade Rivers State University, Cart Away ATM, Shuttle Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Kalakulu: 2:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Gunmen suspected to be robbers have raped four female students of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

It was gathered that the hoodlums in the early hours of Tuesday invaded TASUED’s hostels at Abapawa, an area off the campus, and carried out the act.

The Deputy Governor of the state, Noimot Salako-Oyedele, alongside the Commissioner of Police (CP), Alamutu Abiodun, and Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Prof Abayomi Arigbabu, rushed to the university following the incident and later paid a visit to the victims before they were moved to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu.

Mrs Salako-Oyedele, who confirmed the incident in a post on her verified Facebook page, described the incident as “distressing and brutal.”

She wrote: “Earlier today (Tuesday), after receiving the distressing news about a robbery at some TASUED hostels and the brutal rape of four female students, His Excellency, Prince Dapo Abiodun, directed me to immediately visit the victims and the campus on a fact finding mission and to pledge the government’s support in ensuring this doesn’t happen again.

“I have visited the girls who are now being cared for and given the necessary support to heal from their trauma at the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) at OOUTH.”

She noted that, “Ensuring the safety and well-being of our students is of utmost importance. So, I subsequently had a crucial meeting with the management and students of TASUED. I was joined by the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Abiodun Alamutu, and the Commissioner for Education, Prof Abayomi Arigbabu, where we discussed concrete steps to bolster security measures and foster a safe environment on campus and the adjacent host community.”

She further said, “The Ogun State Government is committed to ensuring the safety of all citizens, and that our institutions remain safe spaces for learning and growth. The CP has promised that the police will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that the perpetuators are brought to book and justice prevails.”

https://dailytrust.com/robbers-invade-ogun-varsity-hostels-rape-students/

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Infojames: 2:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Imagine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by TANID(m): 2:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Kalakulu:
Robbers Invade Ogun Varsity Hostels, Rape Students

Gunmen suspected to be robbers have raped four female students of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. It was gathered…

Gunmen suspected to be robbers have raped four female students of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

It was gathered that the hoodlums in the early hours of Tuesday invaded TASUED’s hostels at Abapawa, an area off the campus, and carried out the act.

The Deputy Governor of the state, Noimot Salako-Oyedele, alongside the Commissioner of Police (CP), Alamutu Abiodun, and Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Prof Abayomi Arigbabu, rushed to the university following the incident and later paid a visit to the victims before they were moved to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu.

Mrs Salako-Oyedele, who confirmed the incident in a post on her verified Facebook page, described the incident as “distressing and brutal.”

She wrote: “Earlier today (Tuesday), after receiving the distressing news about a robbery at some TASUED hostels and the brutal rape of four female students, His Excellency, Prince Dapo Abiodun, directed me to immediately visit the victims and the campus on a fact finding mission and to pledge the government’s support in ensuring this doesn’t happen again.

“I have visited the girls who are now being cared for and given the necessary support to heal from their trauma at the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) at OOUTH.”

She noted that, “Ensuring the safety and well-being of our students is of utmost importance. So, I subsequently had a crucial meeting with the management and students of TASUED. I was joined by the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Mr Abiodun Alamutu, and the Commissioner for Education, Prof Abayomi Arigbabu, where we discussed concrete steps to bolster security measures and foster a safe environment on campus and the adjacent host community.”

She further said, “The Ogun State Government is committed to ensuring the safety of all citizens, and that our institutions remain safe spaces for learning and growth. The CP has promised that the police will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that the perpetuators are brought to book and justice prevails.”

shocked
Kalakulu:
Robbers Invade Ogun Varsity Hostels, Rape Students

Gunmen suspected to be robbers have raped four female students of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. It was gathered…

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Zionmdde: 2:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Nobody cares about security in this country.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Misswork(f): 4:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Why do they keep doing this?

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by kernniejay(m): 5:25am On Oct 27, 2023
The robbers know the right places to go for robbery such as houses of their Local Government chairmen who are hoarding their palliathieves and House of Rep members who have never had any positive impact in the development of the state, but the robbers dare not go there, it's the hostel of harmless and innocent poor students some of whom are sponsoring themselves to school, that the foolish cowards prefer to rob. They should be burnt alive when caught.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Miracle2020: 5:42am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria my country.
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Godfullsam(m): 5:54am On Oct 27, 2023
This is disheartening.

Are there no security guards in the hostel?

12 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Arda1000(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Foolish robbers na students una dey go rob and rape

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by IVORY2009(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Na wa
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by OkCornel(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerians are too busy worshipping their favourite political prostitutes while innocent ladies get raped.

These are the issues. The country isn’t safe for the common man. No security, no justice.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by mysticwarrior(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2023
All those boys dey mad, una mate dey go rob banks, na women pkekus una get power reach Tufiakwa.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by sulakishop(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
How I wish magun is sold freely like pepper spray...

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by MikeMicheal(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Why rape na... Sex that is easy to get like water.
Highest just tell girls sweet lies.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by AfroBeatDiary: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
I served in Abapawa Ogbo, it's an old lonely community with a direct link to express.

20 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by westlius(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2023
The insecurity in the country is really alarming

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Fresh year one pussies damaged by agbo jedi jedi inspired rods.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by whitejs: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2023
kernniejay:
The robbers know the right places to go for robbery such as houses of their Local Government chairmen who are hoarding their palliathieves and House of Rep members who have never had any positive impact in the development of the state, but the robbers dare not go there, it's the hostel of harmless and innocent poor students some of whom are sponsoring themselves to school, that the foolish cowards prefer to rob. They should be burnt alive when caught.

the robbers shall surely DIE for what they have done. It shall never be well with them.

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by emy9(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2023
Schools have not turned into vagina buffets for terrorists, robbers and anyone with a weapon.
Welcome to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Johnnywalker321: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2023
Arda1000:
Foolish robbers na students una dey go rob and rape
so u believe say na just armed robbers forget dat story na student cultists run am probably eiye or aye boys

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Realestguy: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex
I never see ya hand ooo

Pls, quote me on a dead thread.

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by ThatrealestApex: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Realestguy:
ThatrealestApex
I never see ya hand ooo

Pls, quote me on a dead thread.

Thanks boss

How bro?

This one you say make i quote you, you wan share money? smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Realestguy: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

How bro?

This one you say make i quote you, you wan share money? smiley cheesy

To gimme your better code ni

I been dey wait u since
Just dey gimme anything u play, abeg
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Arda1000(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Johnnywalker321:
so u believe say na just armed robbers forget dat story na student cultists run am probably eiye or aye boys
you are right na fellow cultist students run am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by 90dbest: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba people and rape are like 5 and 6.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by ThatrealestApex: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Realestguy:

To gimme your better code ni

I been dey wait u since
Just dey gimme anything u play, abeg

I haven't booked any game yet o
Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by zombieHUNTER: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
undecided

Do we have a president in this shithole

What a Bulablu?..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students by Okiton: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / JAMB Announces Date For Release Of 2024 Mock-utme Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.