Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? (11893 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by jamyle(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2006
Hello Guys Jamyle is my name i live in Ikeja lagos, I need you guys to pls help me on what to do about my girlfriend, To start with some weeks back i and my girl were in my house she ask me a question she said" Jamyle have you ever fell inlove with a girl at first site?? I said no it happens but not to me" I suspected that question and i was like Jenny u don trip for somebody abi, she said nooo i say okay oo, The following week we were in my room she took my phone flashed a number and deleted it immediately, the number called back and say"u flash me just now, i said noo this is a wrong number the guy hung up so i asked my girl did u flash any number she said yes i asked who was that she told me a friend of hers(i suspected her ever since i felt like this girl is cheating on me i've always had that instings i began to keep a close watch on her, Where i am driving at is that today 4th nov 06 when she came to my house she to me jamil give me some money to call my mum i said ok i gave her 500 naira i followed her to the call center meanwhile i left while i was talking with a friend i suspect that she wasnt talking to her mum as she told me was i rushed to her grab the phone saw the number she was calling i found at that it was the same number that she flashed on my phone i said to her Jenny why?? You have been cheating on me right she no i said to her why u calling this guy this was the same guy that u called with my phone she told me jamil he's just a friend, i said if he's just a friend you shouldnt hide to talk to him in my presence she couldnt talk, She has been doing lots of stuffs like this but i kept getting it over me becos i love her, i've given her the freedom to my house i gave her all she wanted now it seems like i am not good for her anymore when i found out that she was calling another guy with my money i was mad at her i left there with annoyance she called me i shouted at her the last word she said to me was ""jamil i've told u i am dating that guy he's just a friend if that is the reason why u want to leave me then ""*********If u ask me do i still love her i will say yes but i always feel like she is cheating on me , Really i am confused.PLEASE GUYS I AM IN A DILEMA WHAT SHOULD I DO?

(( Guys make una no vex for the wrong wrong grammer wey dey for my story una sabi this thing no our mother tongue na learn we dey learn so we sabi pass ourselves, But really i want make una tell me wetin i go asap)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by naijacutee(f): 3:19am On Nov 05, 2006
Hmm I wish I was good at things like this but sadly I have no idea. But do not despair, this is Nairaland, you'll always find someone with good opinions.

Mine is just that you haven't actually caught her sleeping with this guy or anything, so why are you throwing her out? You would just be pushing her away from you and into his arms.

About the grammar, I feel you abeg, like you said - "This thing no be our mother tongue, na learn we learn am."
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 05, 2006
dump her like a hot potato!!!!

If she cant call a guy in your presence and contantly lies about it, then abeg move before she sleeps with him in your house!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by whitelexi(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2006
Word of advice? That chic is a 2 timing daughter of a *****!!!!!
Leave now or forever hold your peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by jammin(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2006
cheat on her grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by casper(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2006
i am going tru the same thing now, but mine is not physically because i am in the usa and she dey naija to be precise she is in babcock university, i know she is cheating on me, and i know i can find millions of girls here but the thing is LOVE IS BLIND, and again next week will make it 2 years that we have being dating but ,

abeg naija pple tell us what do we do. me and jamyle.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by cheavroi(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2006
I wish it is as easy as this advice im going to give.First love can be so bad that a time comes u get so wide eye opened you ask youeself "What was i thinking?".By then you have already invested time and money etc.The best thing drop a girl cheating on you,dont wait till u catch her at it otherwise you mite catch her on your matrimonial bed.
For long distance distance wenu finally get to meet,just know that you starting a new relationship.period
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by akinwumie(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2006
What i should ask u is,Who is cheating who?
Whatever u sow,u must reap.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by osegwu(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
When a girl cheats on you then drop her like its hot. A two timing daughter of eve is
worst than a two edged sword. But why are women generally like? the good ones should try please try and tell me. Before all these daughters of discord will send men to their early grave and make man to be extinct men had better react.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by chistiana(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2006
akinwumie:

What i should ask u is,Who is cheating who?
Whatever u sow,u must reap.

I like that
@ Jamyle
havent u cheated on some one before?
havent u stab a lady before that the lady still live with the bruises for the rest of her life
if yes guy, u have sow what u reap
but if not i think, u have too see a good reason to dump this lady u just dont have to dump her like that so u wont regret at the end of it.
fine we know what she did was wrong, at the same time why dont u seat her down talk to her as a lover but dont shout at her, dont loose ur temper on her, listen to what she got to tell u, them fro there u can jump into conclusion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by rightdude(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2006
@ casper
give me your babe's number and i would find out if she is cheating on you, interested?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by ajachukwu(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2006
Guy,do you know what Ur doing is a sin in the eyes of GOD.the only solution is for u to get born again and accept GOD as ur lord and personal saviour before you die.the bible say we should flee(run away) from fornication,that every other sin commited without the body,but THIS.do you know ur body is the temple of holy spirit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2006
[size=15pt]Dump her angry angry angry [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by frankiriri(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2006
Pally u still dey think.
Leave her once you're convinced.
How can you be dating some1 you dont trust
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by naija4life(f): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2006
Once you start having doubts and actually convinces yourself that your girl is cheating on you, just remove your love from her and Bleep her so silly till you guys quit. Its better dat wat so you dont lose both, her adn the FREE Bleep tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by Dalby(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2006
This is always how it starts out. My advise is try to forget about her. If that is not possible gradually withdraw from her by trying to build a protective wall arround ur self else u will end up hurt.
As time goes on the rate at which this incidents occur will increase. Worse for u if the guy on the other side is being very receptive. It will get to a point where she provokes u to say it is over so she can justify to others that u sent her packing. One of those day u will say it jokingly hoping that that will put a halt to the relationship, but na lie. Thats what she had been waiting for. U will go back and beg later if u luv her the way u claim and that will be the beginning of the end. Heartbreak sets in.

Best of luck at ur decision, no matter what i advise, ur heart will take the lead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by haywhy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2006
@poster: She might not be cheating yet but she will still cheat!!! She's already
falling for that guy & she's gonna fall for him & more. My guy, my sincere opinion is to break the relationship in your heart but don't let her know, do things that pleases you & don't sacrifice anything if its not convenient till you find another gurl because stopping the relationship @ once could be painful & difficult. That gurl doesn't care about you anymore, She no longer think about you but that guy, that guy will get her to bed in a very cheap manner & probably u laboured b4 u culd do so. If some1 collects your wife, the best way you could hurt him is to let him keep her

@casper: You are not the only one in that shoe, but i think you should think about that gurl less frequently, BABCOCK students take exits from school & get an hotel to stay with complete 1 week of hot sex with dem guys, your gurl could be an exemption but 2yrs ladies misbehave within 3mths of departure i know a living example is alot to get a lady bored moreso when ur not seeing each other.

Please wise up, hurt yourself now & willingly take a brave step rather than taking it unwillingly later. Ladies don't care so much & if they do they forget easily.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by choco4life(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2006
u need no soothsayer to tell u this chic is up to something.
men shine ya eye///////////////
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by Dvampire(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2006
the point blamk truth is that your girl is up to spmething fishy. like one poster said, that is how it all starts - petty lies, escapades and before you know it, rumours and truths about her moves will start filtering into your ears. when you confront her for an explanation, she flares up, looks for the slightest chance to provoke you to anger so that you'll do something silly then she'll use that as a point against you to dump you. belive me guy, that is how it works.
the best thing i suggest is that you keep an open mind towards the whole thing. prepare your mind to leave the girl before it goes any worse. ladies have this knack for exploring murky waters even when their boyfriends whom they claim to love is right under their noses and is screaming words of warning.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by MT: 2:14am On Nov 19, 2006
The answer is so simple. Pretend as if u dont know she's cheating on u, but treat her like a prostitute in bed. Thats the only way u can enjoy ur money and time spent on her. Increase ur daily rounds !!!. After u have used the best of her, tell her what she has done to u and spill her out of ur life. That way , u ve won and u wont regret, she will be forever ashamed.

NB ?: Dont forget to slip on ur condom oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by choco4life(m): 2:57am On Nov 19, 2006
Simple, dump her.
b veery careful she might give u STI's

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by casper(m): 3:00am On Nov 19, 2006
you people tanks for everything.  you people that are sayinmg i should just make her a prostitute, the truth is that i never slept with her before i left lagos, because i wanted to keep her DIGNITY, as she told me she had.

but the main thing is that she cheated i heard from other sourses asked her, she said it was a lie, then i called her closest friend one day when they were on holiday and told the friend that my babe has confessed, that why has she {the friennd} being lying with my babe since thne the friend said she was sorry and told me the whole true story ,,,,,then,,,,,  i went to my babe and confronted her before she confessed and that made me very negative to trust for any one,
she was going  out with the guy for 2 months and i was calling her EVERY SINGLE DAY and she always told me SHE LOVED ME,

my fear is that if she can decieve me for that long and we talk for 20 mins everyday, how sure am i that the next time i am talking to her  she is not on the guys bed and how do i know she still has her dignity?/??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by choco4life(m): 3:06am On Nov 19, 2006
so u see, she might just be lying as well this time.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by casper(m): 3:25am On Nov 19, 2006
you sef see.
and trust is not built in one day
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by sneedyz: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2006
Jamyle, i must say that i am [color=#990000]HIGHLY disappointed in you and your handling of the issue. It's very evident that you're a kid and is highly inexperienced in dealing with relationships, especially matters of the heart and the opposite sex. If your girlfriend decided to call another man, in your face, doesn't that send you a message? There must definitely have been something you were doing wrong, which you might have known about but pride got to you and now you have fallen. You obviously do not have what it takes to manage the lady in question and possibly other ladies who might mistakenly venture into your jinxed aura, which probably prompted her to seek attention and all the other good stuff elsewhere.

Furthermore, if your girlfriend chooses to have a male friend, is it a crime? You should count yourself lucky to have a girl who openly lets you know that she's getting attention from other guys because of your lack of understanding WHAT WOMEN WANT, as compared to those who will give you all the attention and still be two-timing at the same time. You should give a woman freedom of expressing herself and relating with the opposite sex so long at she doesn't disrespect you in the process. Speaking of respect, it is a two way traffic and is also reciprocal, in case you didn't know. Have you ever stopped to question the man (or in your case boy) in the mirror to see if he was preempting certain pointers before concluding and painting the white house black?

You have crucified her for a crime she "might" not have committed, what assurance do you now have that she will not go all out and commit the crime to justify the punishment and justice you have already meted out to her? What if she was testing you to see if you could truly withstand trials, tribulations and temptations for her sake as you may have professed to her when you were trying to woo her?

In my opinion, you have failed the first rule of engaging conflict. You were rash in your decision and relied upon your egoist, male chauvinistic head and not heart in analyzing the situation. I also believe that you must have gotten the wrong counsel from immature friends and peers to further strengthen your resolve to descend on her the way you did.

I advise that you apologise to her and make up since you never caught her in the act. You could still salvage the situation if she still loves you and has not let your suspicion drive her far into the other man's arms; afterall that's where she might presently be receiving warmth, attention and affection since you slammed the door in her face and left her out in the cold, heartbroken and at the mercy of players.

If you lose this girl, know deep down that the fault was from you, only you and no one else but you because you didn't stop to assess the situation before acting or rather reacting foolishly.[/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by iz2much: 2:10pm On May 28, 2008
Chai U are a disgrace to Manhood. I trust myself. (Emi Ekun!)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by larekey(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2008
iz2much:

Chai You are a disgrace to Manhood. I trust myself. (Emi Ekun!)
AND U ARE SO JOBLESS THAT ALL U CAN DO IS TO DIGOUT OLD THREADS, CHECK THE DATE B4 U START POSTING
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by manchibabe: 2:23pm On May 28, 2008
@ iz2much
wat will u do? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by sylvex(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2008
Cheat back! afterall 2 can play the GAME! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
~Yawns~, How can i help
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? by deniyor: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / High School Students Caught On Camera “doing It” At The Back Of The Classroom / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.