Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) (57473 Views)

BBNaija: Anto Meets Adams Oshiomhole, Betty & Godwin Obaseki, Philip Shaibu / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good for him, if to b soldier dey hungry am make him go collect form
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by noblegrex: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Still trying to sound intelligent eh?
Good luck with that. According to science you still got light years before you evolve to a functional human being so good luck
its good to know I'm yet to become a functional human being than an obsolete functional human being like you already in extinction.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
noblegrex:
its good to know I'm yet to become a functional human being than an obsolete functional human being already in extinction.
Good from your responses I see you are learning fast. speed up the evolution process wink
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestsam(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
ChristineC:

I don't have much business in Naija, I'm telling you stuff I have seen with my two eyes

That there are custom officers
yes, paramilitary adopted the use of camo last 2years or so... But they av been stopd frm wearing it... Or can u stil see dem wit your two eyes??
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by otipoju(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerian military are extreme cowards. In the USA for example, wearing a camo in public shows your love and support for the military but here, even a wristband with camo colors na wahala. This is what happens when your military is full of retårds.

You make sense but the truth is that although military camoflagues can be bought at any Wal-Mart store the real military camouflage is not on sale to the public.

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by noblegrex: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Good from your responses I see you are learning fast. speed up the evolution process wink
yeah its cool.I'm just doing that.but is sad or no,it a good thing to know you'll soon become a rhesus monkey as your likes are already in extinction.atleast you'll be useful.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
femzysticks:

JESUS LOVES YOU smiley smiley smiley
and you too
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by deejeet1: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
If you want to be wearing the army camouflage on the street in Nigeria without being harassed; it's simple, go and join the army and you will know what it takes. Most Nigerians cry over everything? Obey the rules or leave the country!
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Nigerian military are extreme cowards. In the USA for example, wearing a camo in public shows your love and support for the military but here, even a wristband with camo colors na wahala. This is what happens when your military is full of retårds.
pls I will like to relocate to USA could you help me?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by dust88: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
We love Camo alot at home me and my big brother, so they cought him one day, not only that d béat him up, they broke his right leg too. So we started wearing our Camo indoors only. 5 yrs later i mistakenly 4got i was wearin it an went down the street to buy somtin and d cought me there....chei na cry i begin cry 4 dem. And ths Army guys asked me "sir why are u crying ? We just want u to join us to the barracks for few questions, dnt cry ok" Oboy i increase , crying soteh ppl come d pity me d beg dem. Dem come collect d Camo go!
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestsam:

most of you just come here nd type trash.. Usa dosnt allow civillians to wear camo. Their law states that...

10 U.S. Code § 771 -
Unauthorized wearing
prohibited

Except as otherwise provided by law, no person except a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or
Marine Corps, as the case may be, may wear—
(1) the uniform, or a distinctive
part of the uniform, of the Army,
Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps;
or
(2) a uniform any part of which
is similar to a distinctive part of
the uniform of the Army, Navy,
Air Force, or Marine Corps.
What does this one know that he's talking.. Have you even ever been to the US before?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by linearity: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

While I don't support the soldier for taking laws into his own hands, you should realize that unlike in the US, it is against the law in Nigeria to wear military camo or uniform by civilian.

Some might say, that law is barbaric, but it serves it's purpose of curtailing abuse and gives law enforcement more apparatus to fight those who impersonates the military.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by surestsam(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

What does this one know that he's talking.. Have you even ever been to the US before?
what do you know ursef?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

How many times are we going to talk about this issue, it's against the Nigerian army law for any person to wear their camo if you're not a soldier.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by linearity: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestsam:

most of you just come here nd type trash.. Usa dosnt allow civillians to wear camo. Their law states that...

10 U.S. Code § 771 -
Unauthorized wearing
prohibited

Except as otherwise provided by law, no person except a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or
Marine Corps, as the case may be, may wear—
(1) the uniform, or a distinctive
part of the uniform, of the Army,
Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps;
or
(2) a uniform any part of which
is similar to a distinctive part of
the uniform of the Army, Navy,
Air Force, or Marine Corps.

The key to that law is 'distinctive' if I buy a camo at the store or ask someone to put it together for me, it is going to be distinctive from the military uniform.

Civilians wear military camo all day in the US and it is not against the law, more-so it is a basic expression of their constitutional right to free speech and I believe one of the reasons the above code you highlighted is not enforced in the US is because, the military will lost, if a defense of free speech is put up against it, because constitutional right, trumps every legislative or congressional law or code in the US.

That code is to prosecute those who truly impersonate the military in the US. I can wear a full camo with assault weapons or guns cuspiciouly showing in the US and I am still within my right. Some states allows open carry and in the restrictive state, there is an avenue to get open carry license.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
auntysimbiat:
NICE..

BIG WARNING TO OTHERS ABUSING MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE

MORE NEWS >>> SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com

You too mumu. Wetin you go do when you go to a more organized society? And to think that you are even supporting the army abusing citizens. You guys are animals.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Why must we always make these unnecessary comparisons? Nigeria Army says don't wear, please don't wear!!!!
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by banmee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
tjark1:

Why must we always make these unnecessary comparisons? Nigeria Army says don't wear, please don't wear!!!!

Fine, it says don't wear military uniform but do they have to batter the guy?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by linearity: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
banmee:

That is true, the soldier that battered him is in the boat as those who melted out jungle justice to a caught thief, both are wrong and both commited a crime and if one is prosecuted, so should the other.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by kafero(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This is Nigeria not US. It is an offence in Nigeria. Why do we have penchant for disobeying laws in this country? SMH.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by gowaga68: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

this is a perfect example of a comment from a basic zoo animal, mtcheew

I don't know how we can solve the illiteracy issue in this country, cause most illiterates, like the one I've just quoted, are totally oblivious of their condition.
I agree with the quoted Educated Illiterate. In civilised country like bia.frud they throw insult before they reason.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by todayguest(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wearing of camo.,and other uniforms like that of the police and others, is only lawful for artistes and other entertainers, while in performance of their acts. Anything outside that is unlawful and an offence of impersonation. The army have being known for beating up defaulters and seizing the clothes. It should not be so. Simply Arrest the defaulter, hand him over to the police for prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Tmaritas76(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestakes:

Can you quote the section of the constitution which states that civilians shouldn't put on Camouflage? undecided
must everything be enshrine in the constitution before you adhere to it.OK its not in the constitution not to poo in front of police office but just try it.
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Bede2u(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
surestsam:
Must everytin b in d constitution?..
When I read comments like this, I just pray my visa can come quicker so I can leave this country and its backward citizens behind forever
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
banmee:

Price of disobedience sweetheart...
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by moumetajasa: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
They can beat up innocent civilians but can't kill one Boko Haram member.

There is no freedom in Nigeria.
In America, you can buy the army uniforms on eBay and wear them wherever you want, and no one will ask you any goddam question.
Bros u can lieeeee.......chai

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by blackprowler: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
auntysimbiat:
NICE..

BIG WARNING TO OTHERS ABUSING MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE

MORE NEWS >>> SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com

Are you a human being? If yes, did you go to any school? If yes, did you manage to learn anything about how people should act in 2016?
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by PASCALSILVA(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
HOW CAN U COMPARE USA WITH NAIJA ...IF U GIVE THEM ( NAIGERIANS ) THAT CHANCE... MY BROTHER OUR MILITARY CLOTHS WILL BE USED AS RAG , AND MANY ATTROCITIES WILL BE COMMITED IN THE NAME OF MILITARY SO TAKE NOTE..USA IS USA AND NAIJA IS NAIJA
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by PASCALSILVA(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
blackprowler:

Are you a human being? If yes, did you go to any school? If yes, did you manage to learn anything about how people should act in 2016?
PLEASE HOW SHOULD PEOPLE ACT IN 2016
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

this is a perfect example of a comment from a basic zoo animal, mtcheew

I don't know how we can solve the illiteracy issue in this country, cause most illiterates, like the one I've just quoted, are totally oblivious of their condition.
you are dumb and deserve to be incarcerated for the level of ur stupidity.....Dont tell me becos its nothing wrong in US means we should follow same me rule....

the same stupid threat you ignoramus isue in nigeria against the president or governor do you think that they permit that rubbish in the same US
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by deebrain(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
idupaul:
is it my eyes or those wounds look photoshopped

your eyes are not deceiving you. And it is not photoshopped Its real. This is what you call "Correct Brushing".
Re: Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) by Nche95(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Am beginning to hate everything in this God forsaken country,called Nigeria.... The only way the world would have peace & sleep well,is when an atomic bomb would be dropped in Nigeria, so all her citizens would perish,so anything of existence would die as well[/size]
only you and your family will perisho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.