Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment (42272 Views)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by EDonHappen: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nigerian actor and singer, Tasha Sarumi claimed a soldier allegedly slapped her this morning for standing up against the soldier whose job is to secure and protect the people was harassing a fellow woman.

The singer took it as a bully, took to twitter and called the attention of the Nigerian military to the bully case.

See her tweets below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/08/soldier-allegedly-slaps-nigerian-singer-standing-harassment/

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Josephjnr(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kowoski!
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by ojun50(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pix of hw she was receiving d slap

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by EDonHappen: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
ojun50:
Pix of hw she was receiving d slap
ask ifa

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by stGabrielo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
angry angry one of the fvcking reasons I bloody hate NA. another loss fall on them soon...
awon werey

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by cristianisraeli: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
nigerian military men and women are programmed to oppress their fellow country men and not protect them..cameroonian soldiers would come inside nigerian territory and do anyhow and u wont hear pim from the the nigerian military.they suddenly loose their erection.but when it comes to bullying their fellow country men and women then they suddenly get an erection as hard as stone.u wonder why they have not won any battle against any country..they couldnt even defeat the biafrans during the civil war with all the weapons/air support they had and the western man had to use hunger as a tool to win and make biafrans lay down their arms.no tell me say another country no day find our trouble cameroonians do it all the time...remember the tactical maneuver to cameroon

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Okay
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by djemillionia: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by auntysimbiat(f): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by wintersnow(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Her: I only date brave guys
Me:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by wellmax(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Zombie soliders.
If they hear boko now, before you say Haram dem don run

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by enemyofprogress: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Soldier 1-0 Bloody Civilian grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by anyebedgreat: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abeg make she describe the slap because If the slap was a real slap, she would have cried more than this and made it a big deal.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by ipobarecriminals: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
got slapped trying to format celebrity.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by PrickGetSize(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Picture of the soldier woozing you.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by sonoforogun(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Intimidation of the highest order . She should be reporting to the police and not to social media grin

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by karnafiu03(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
stGabrielo:
angry angry one of the fvcking reasons I bloody hate NA. another loss fall on them soon...
awon werey

Let the Loss fall on them...
And BOKO HARAM will soon fall on your entire family grin grin grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Danelo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
D last tym I saw her she was still trying to explain what happened grin grin grin
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by younglleo: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
she needs attention. But face off

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by friedcorn: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Our ladies are rude these days.....they deserve more slaps than ever before.

Kudos to that soldier

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by MrMoney007: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Stop wearing camouflage bum shorts or more slaps will fall in you.

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by BrutalJab: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
One of the reasons I sometimes don't give a fucck when they are been slaughtered by BH...

Stupid and useless Nigerian soldiers

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Iamzik: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
They only know how to slap innocent, defenseless, unarmed civilians....

Ordinary Shekau bokoharam they cannot slap.

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Humblebloke(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
the Nigerian armed forces are filled with sickos....

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by lrdval: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
most times, i feel like removing the kind of immunity that these our nigerian soldiers has...the way they harrase people because they are on uniform...one time ago, those who travel from owerri to ph will understand more...along ameachi road...once the soldiers there see you listening to music of having ordinary earphone on your ear...they will bring you down and ask you to roll on the floor and they will smatch your phone no matter the kind of phone ...just for rubbish reason..i have seen them twice do this to harmless civilians...this is why some niggas nurse personal hatred for any man on uniform

18 Likes

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by cindybaby22(f): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by friedcorn: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
EDonHappen:
Nigerian actor and singer, Tasha Sarumi claimed a soldier allegedly slapped her this morning for standing up against the soldier whose job is to secure and protect the people was harassing a fellow woman.

The singer took it as a bully, took to twitter and called the attention of the Nigerian military to the bully case.

See her tweets below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/08/soldier-allegedly-slaps-nigerian-singer-standing-harassment/

she is smallish i like her bwrests from what am seeing. Sucking it wont be a bad idea at all

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by OgaLinus: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Seguntimmy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
U want to tel me dat u dnt knw how our soldiers dey do to CIVILIANS especially when they are in their uniform?
Aunty c'mon, lemme juz..............

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by ogawisdom(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
cool bloody civilian u r lucky u got only a slap angry angry
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by maxiuc(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
The soldier should slap davido

If their balls is firm nd complete
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
aam very sure itz an afonja soldier. Nah them. Since the timee of awolowooo . Harrassmentt and them are five and six bt inface of battle nahh cowards dem be

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC / Matt Cappotelli Dies Of Brain Cancer At 38 / 2baba And His Daughter, Olivi Idibia Relaxing In Bed