Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! (30180 Views)

UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
I honestly thought that I was the only victim of JAMB's shenanigan..... well, its obvious I'm not alone but I got one word for JAMB....... "you're damn incompetent." up till this moment I still can't believe that after forfeiting sleep,fun.... just name it,for three months all I could get was 240 (how ridiculous). Again I'll say this and you can quote me anywhere 'I can never score below 300.... NEVER' ..............anyways...... I guess I'll just sit back and blast my post utme by God's grace

BTW........sorry for sounding too rude and crude....just expressing my anger
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by francisbiz: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
acenazt:
Every jamb from 27th to 29th feb was a hit back 2 back. We encountered some hitches and glitches and were compensated with 40 marks. So oga o.p if its the extra 40 u want Come and collect it. JAMB TI TAKE OVER
Just listen to yourself, so it is a perfect act to give free 40marks after an exam.
If they dont know what they are doing they should just cancel all, after all we dey cancel elections.
Pikin never waka e dey wear high hill, them dey write computerized jamb wey we no even get light.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by azeecoboy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tholuwaniey:

Mr man, it's not all Internet Active students that aren't hardworking, I could bet your sis isn't half as good as some guys I know who got below 200 due to JAMB's incompetence!. So next time come up with a more Sensible Hypothesis! this one is totally Bizarre!.
one more thing, Your sis is "lucky". if the irregularities has affected her, You'll be the one screaming, shouting and crying here like a lost child!.
chop knuckle!
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
jamb problems too much, im doubtin my economics but am sure of my government but my econ is 71 and my govt is 45.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you see.
Truth is that the Jamb Internet Expo many of them hoped on Failed woefully, Reading habit iz going down.

At this stage, I'm tempted to To correct your myopic reasoning!.. for Heaven's sake your bro passed and was "lucky"he wasn't affected by the Storm, doesn't mean all those affected are cheats!.. Sister Try thinking deep enough before posting comments! for the Sake of the world
I expected a reasonable Hypothesis . #Adults_thinking_like_kids!
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by manee2(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
I spent almost the whole time answering ENG.. nd finally got to PHY only to ans 25 questns and the system shutted down completely.. wen the result came out my ENG was de lowest score undecided undecided but PHY was over 25 nd more than ENG_ cry does it mean i got everytn in PHY including de ones i didn't solve and ans?_ mehn!!_ dt's not my result niggas.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by azeecoboy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tholuwaniey:

At this stage, I'm tempted to To correct your myopic reasoning!.. for Heaven's sake your bro passed and was "lucky"he wasn't affected by the Storm, doesn't mean all those affected are cheats!.. Sister Try thinking deep enough before posting comments! for the Sake of the world
I expected a reasonable Hypothesis . #Adults_thinking_like_kids!
i'm also wondering the poo she just keep typing bro.
she thinks all student getting low marks was their fault just because her brova had passed.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by azeecoboy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
manee2:
I spent almost the whole time answering ENG.. nd finally got to PHY only to ans 25 questns and the system shutted down completely.. wen the result came out my ENG was de lowest score undecided undecided but PHY was over 25 nd more than ENG_ cry does it mean i got everytn in PHY including de ones i didn't solve and ans?_ mehn!!_ dt's not my result niggas.
bro,i tell ya
its either jamb get scrapped off or it re-strategize
when i wrote my exam,i was expecting over 70+ in the chem,while my bio shudnt be more than average,guess what?
jamb turned it upside down
chem-50
bio-84..hahaha
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Henovy: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
dammytosh:
Go and read and leave Nairaland.
Abi oo. Face book please. Pun intended!
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Larid: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
I nid my real jamb score..if i had bin gvn 230 last year i wud accept it,tinkin dat dat was wat i did,bt i had 254.jamb has left tears in d eyes of many candidates makin dem ave a fallacious credence dat dey are unserious and dull.a friend of mine was gvn 170 while his younger sister was 229.dis guy wrote jamb last year which he passed bt was knockt away by d uni he picked,ryt naw he as bcome dispirited due to jamb incompetence,hw will sound to the ear of his family dat he failed while his sister passt dis is proposterous.rectification nids to be done bf candidates start doin sumtin stupid
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by LOC1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you see.
Truth is that the Jamb Internet Expo many of them hoped on Failed woefully, Reading habit iz going down.
though, there are usually two sides to a story but ur comments are making me sick. Don't u get it, most people are complaining that they were nt given what they deserved despite supplying what they know were the correct answers to their questions and here you are posting trash. Truth is JAMB is incompetent and the conduct of this year examination ought to be probed.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by butanep(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jamb 2016 is a scam. It is pure rubbish...

Dedu must explain to Nigerians what happened to jamb 2016. It was a show of shame.

Jamb 2016 must be probed.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by charlsecy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
adipemcanis1:
Keep in mind that you may have answered the questions wrongly...
You would have understood better if you had taken the exam and you were intelligent and so sure of what you ticked!

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by ruemu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
When you are not affected you look other way... exactly the .. continues problem of 9ja;
this is Pure incompetence from Jamb....
Those affected should speak with one voice... use the power in your hand, u have social media.. u have petition sites..
Since we are fighting corruption.. we can also include this one....

shm...honestly I dont see the reason we should still be doing JAMB... Simplicity is More.. and when its complex u get less..
our processes are complex... Write waec..write jamb.. write post utme .. before u enter d skool.. strike in d coarse of study.. graduate... NYSC.. then u face the next war zone labour market..

men ur country is depressing.. u need help
Male ur process simple n see ur country grow...my 1cent
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by tete7000(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
It is very tough to be a Nigerian.Nigeria is a country where virtually nothing works.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by djnelly3000: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
See lemmy state a fact here, because am a victim of those that scored low 216 respectively. All jamb questions was from past questions, my chemistry I was so proud of writing even came back home and told my parents that chemistry was so cheap for me, cuz what I read and studied was what jamb gave me as a question to answer. but could you believe my chemistry was the lowest and ended up disappointing my parents. All my friends that was saying "guy jamb na bomb" ended up with cool score 267 and 255. For me am thinking that jamb programmed wrong answers. and failed those that passed and passed those that failed. These really gat me discouraged cuz why should I read after all my burning of candles, deprived my 8hrs sleep, attend evening lessons and I ended up with 216 as a score and was so sure of what I wrote. Well God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by SasEbhohon(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hey guyz pls hw can i check my jamb score online
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Rotimisegun: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
How can 40marks be awarded to some sets of candidates.. are d odas foolsthat does not want 40marks too??!!Total injustice....smtin mst b done asap
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by airsaylongcon: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH!
The raw truth is that many students now are not reading.
Internet take over, many of them put their hope in all these Jamb Expo internet stuff!
- my junior bro prepared for this jamb like a mad man, he locked up his phone, Bs2 games, Gadgets in a box untoched for over two months.
He reads all throught the nights and then sleep in the morning.
He got this recent Jamb 287.
So happy for him, cooked a hot Nsala soup with for him the day he showed me his result. Lol

Can you please share the subjects your brother sat for? As the complaints here seems to be mostly from science students
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by dannyfillz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
When I saw 203 at first I thought I was dreaming i have been preparing for this exam since last year October,even my friend that didn't open his book jst for once had 256

Even with the 40 marks added to my score I still believe I deserve more

But God dey sha

Post utme will differentiate us
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by orikzz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jamb remarking wont be possible..And Wot if jamb remarks and your scores get lower than before..Jamb dosent care now..since senate laws doesn't favor dem
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by officialgeorge(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tholuwaniey:
Since I knew about JAMB, I have never had any news
saying that more than half of those that sat for jamb
were complaining that they were not given their right
scores.
When majority are complaining, then its obvious that they
are saying the truth. People are just crying everywhere,
because its very painful that you are very sure of what
you wrote expecting nothing less that 300, and at the
end of the day JAMB sent you 180 as your score.
Some complained that the subject that they answered
just few questions were where they got the highest marks
meanwhile failing those they were sure of. Have you ever
heard of JAMB dashing people 5 marks, talk more of 40,
to tell you that they know that they are at fault and
that the scores they gave them at the initial time was not
their real score.
If those exams where to be remarked, i am 100% sure
that more that half of those people complaining will
score higher than their formal score plus 40. And now
there are not still giving everybody the 40 additional
marks no matter the reason for that,is that not
cheating, partiality and wickedness.
Imagine that someone they originally gave 160 and letter
added 40 will now have a total score of 200 whereas
there is also another person out there that is normally
not supposed to score 160 but was given 160 with no
additional mark. And the one with 200 will sit for putme
in his/her choice university while the other will not.
Is it fair? There should be equity. So therefore its high
time the govt should come into this situation and solve it.
Last year, JAMB came up with eligibility, now it is wrong
markings.
All Jambites affected seriously needs to disagree with
this jamb 2016 result. The govt should look into look into
this matter because this is really unbearable. If this
where to be some other foreign countries, by now there
must have been a record of about 1000 students that
have committed suicide. For the fact that Nigerians are
not like that doesn't mean they should be deprived of
their right.
Seriously the government ought to look into this matter.
Its either jamb gives the computer the right answers and
remark these test or cancel the exam or call them to
rewrite their exams after they must have resolved the
problems.
oga stop complaining and read hard next year....rewrite wat..abeg mods take dis topic dwn
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Can you please share the subjects your brother sat for? As the complaints here seems to be mostly from science students
He did Eng, Bio, Chem and Phy.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Larid: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Petroleum and chemical engineering
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by orikzz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
dannyfillz:
When I saw 203 at first I thought I was dreaming i have been preparing for this exam since last year October,even my friend that didn't open his book jst for once had 256

Even with the 40 marks added to my score I still believe I deserve more

But God dey sha

Post utme will differentiate us
...Remark very dangerous man
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by getukudo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
JAMB switched the questions and answers, so if you were writing Maths, your Question 1 could be Question 25 on the person you were probably doing expo from and then if your answer was (B), JAMB would switch Mr B's answer of the same question to (D)...so probably when your paddy say (A), you go click (A) not knowing that your own answer might be (D on yours.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
officialgeorge:
oga stop complaining and read hard next year....rewrite wat..abeg mods take dis topic dwn

unfortunately for you.. I wont be rewriting next year, You're on of the biggest problems we have in this country and peeps like you should be At Rehabilitation centres to reconfigure your Sooo Undeveloped thinking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Oghumu1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
azeecoboy:
jamb said that before the commencement of the egzam!
jamb need to get rectified!!!
Noted!! Thanks
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Geofavor:
Lol. Bs2 kor, Cs2 nii. grin
it is "P" not B. PS2.
lol. Ok tanx
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
i know God will give me a high mark. i drank a lot of coffee at night to read. people complained that i look tired. reading every chance i get, rejecting a better phne to read, spending an hour on d internet. . . . i knw its nt by works but God will crown my efforts. march 8, im coming.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Thread: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yes! #REMARKJAMB2016....Please let this not stop here....What they did is a ploy to get more candidates to register next year and I REBUKE it IJN..
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Hybrid01: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don't know why people judge from afar. Just because your brother passed the examination does not mean those that failed are stupid. I used to sleep around 4am and wake 6am just because I wanted to read for Jamb. I was so sure of my result because all the questions were like a repetition of the things I saw in past questions. Still Jamb said I have 213. When did your brother write the exam?
Even Jamb's registrar said they are going to test their systems and server with those who wrote on 27th and 29th and you are there telling us thrash. My last year's score was perfect even though I did not read like I did this year and this year's examination which I was fully prepared for was a shocker.
The systems kept on going off and the stuff was as slow as hell. Still I finished before the duration of the exam and cross-checked for like 20mins before I eventually submitted. Seriously Jamb has to do something about this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus / New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones / Uniabuja Recalls Expelled SUG President, Ude-Umanta After 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.