Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! (30182 Views)

UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / Dates And Schedules For JAMB UTME 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
suwalee:
I kuku scored 22
liar liar will kuku do you.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
liar liar will kuku do you.
add 0 der na loool
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by sweet7oyin(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Did any1 dat wrootee on d 5th av problem

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
suwalee:
add 0 der na loool
Runs to check her dp. #omo she make sense o#. . . . suwalee, na u b dat?
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
Runs to check her dp. #omo she make sense o#. . . . suwalee, na u b dat?
Thas not my real face o
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
suwalee:
Thas not my real face o
lmao. . . . . you sure? buh nwa, wait, dnt u go offline? i 4got, u dan finish ur exam.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by suwalee(f): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
lmao. . . . . you sure? buh nwa, wait, dnt u go offline? i 4got, u dan finish ur exam.
I praay say ano dey go offline o
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by friboi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
#LET_OUR_JAMB_BE_REMARKED#
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by wisolo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
adeshinaajayi:
[color=#550000][/color] let every affected candidate come together and write to a widely read newspaper e.g punch, the nation, vanguard, even Alaroye. So that the national government and every citizen of Nigeria will look into it.
you made a nice point, but how could this be done.
I guess it would be better if this thread would be copied with both the meaningful comments of affected candidates and published on newspaper. Because this is really getting out of hand. Jamb incompetence has just snowballed.

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by cruzyteejay(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2016
MhizRuthy:
my dear jux calm down, it not the end hold on to God, it my greatest desire dat God touches their heart xo dy can rectify n sort d mistake, dere is nth 2 big 4 dis God i serve to handle, jux go dwn on ur kns n pray 4 a chang of hrt of jamb officials, kp ur aspirations high, d result of jamb doest define ur intellect, u got d brains n u r a brainiac, i knw wat it like plp saying 2 u "u fail cos u dit read" one tin i realise in dis life is "sucex isnt d endpoint of anytin or d result rada d obstacle n batle one has overcome while tryng 2 succed" it may b in d form of discipline n reading jux have faith

thanks dear
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Don't even think something will happen..... A victim last yr. Better score this yr. All I'm concerned 'bout right now is Putme #shikenah
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by demo4ril97(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2016
tombravo:
i know God will give me a high mark. i drank a lot of coffee at night to read. people complained that i look tired. reading every chance i get, rejecting a better phne to read, spending an hour on d internet. . . . i knw its nt by works but God will crown my efforts. march 8, im coming.
so which one u dey bcus JAMB won kill my joy but God must win!. I bliv i was marked based on a mismatch of right answers from their option so make dem verify ASAP.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2016
demo4ril97:
so which one u dey bcus JAMB won kill my joy but God must win!. I bliv i was marked based on a mismatch of right answers from their option so make dem verify ASAP.
same here man. i was scored 212. . . not my score at all
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by adeshinaajayi(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
friboi:
..I support you... if we come 2geda nd riot, d mata would b looked into.. here is my number (08165584074)call me when you are ready.. I just downloaded d channels tv app to.. it might be of good help..
i think we don't need riot again because it is too late.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by adeshinaajayi(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
[center][/center]
wisolo:
I guess it would be better if this thread would be copied with both the meaningful comments of affected candidates and published on newspaper. Because this is really getting out of hand. Jamb incompetence has just snowballed.
wisolo:
wisolo:
. But i think that is late
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by DrayZee: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
adeshinaajayi:
[center][/center][color=#990000][/color]. But i think that is late
Yes it's late.

To those who have been wrongly scored by Jamb, we have tried. But it seems no aid shall come to alleviate our plight. If you have the will to continue, please do so. If you can still get connections to people who can actually do something about this situation, do not hesitate to do so. But so far, all our efforts have been laid waste by those who either do not believe our cause, are too blind to see the sham for what it is, or simply wish for us to write another year.
I advise you all to look for alternatives:
-Attend a University Foundation Program: This will provide access to 100 or 200 level in most universities.
-Register on the IJMB platform.
-Change institutions to those your UTME score will make you eligible.
OR
-Prepare for next year's Jamb.

We all know it's not our fault and that we deserve better, but this is Nigeria. We have to see things as they are.
Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Tholuwaniey(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Two years later I'm in OAU medicine.... its funny how this issue still seem like yesterday.... Well.. thank God its history now

1 Like

Re: UTME 2016 : The Height Of Incompetence And Corruption, It Must Be Rectified! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tholuwaniey:
Two years later I'm in OAU medicine.... its funny how this issue still seem like yesterday.... Well.. thank God its history now
same wit me bro oou for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Lecturers Resume Work At AAUA To Replace Striking Ones / Uniabuja Recalls Expelled SUG President, Ude-Umanta After 12 Years / Strange Origin Of 9 Everyday Objects We Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.