Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam (30129 Views)

2 Igbo Girls Rescued After Being Kidnapped & Forcefully Converted To Islam (pic) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by samx4real(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
So this evil people from north no fit keep their john thomas with d old gurls?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by EZENDDIGBO(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is another serious case.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Eyor1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Islamisation ringing.......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Shehucom(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrDude:
I wanted not to comment initially but allowing **** like you to comment and go free isn't worth it. Use your head man, how there you come here and insult a noble man just because some ignoramus chose to follow their whims and caprices to tarnish the image of the religion. And by the way, have you even confirmed the authenticity of this news before spewing trash...??

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Amiano(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dis insanity has become too much. Dis people ar rili a prblm to dis nation
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by peacengine(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Is there any statue of limitations for crying out for your loved one

I have edited my post, kindly edit yours
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by nnokwa042(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thank God for oyibo people for inventing internet whatsap and every other thing we enjoyed if not for thier invention how can we get to hear this news as for northerners what dey see in Christian under age girls punky I don't know angry

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by okuneddie(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
I will keep saying it....the way northerners practice Islam is something else. We have Muslims here in SW and they don behave like animals for God sake....killing pple and bleeping underage all in the name of religion is just not it....if u go to North u will hear them saying Southern Muslims are not Muslims and I'm like is it because they don't fight or kill their brothers or because they don't marry underage gals.....God have mercy....

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Saintbonnie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
This Islam religion sef shocked

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by nnachukz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just like this one, many more of these evils happen and are unreported. It seems it happens more when a northerner is in power. The northern Moslems do automatically see themselves as being above the law. Maybe truly they are, as the Ese case confirms where the law agencies watched helplessly where minor was being forcefully married, converted and raped at will by his abductor with the world watching.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Raziii(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
the truth is alot of young girls are suffering the same fate... They are just coming to the media nw cus of the Oruru case. We pay so much homage to religious leaders only if we know how devilish some of them are. The emirs and sultan cannot tell me they don't know these things are going on in their domain.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by rugged7(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why not address why you people are kidnapping underage christian girls for conversion and serial rape angry

I don't really understand what is going on in that una religion?

And i am not even trying to insult you or your religion

I just don't understand why your people do things like this

And then people who claim to be moderate, educated muslims support them or keep quiet while they commit atrocities that besmirch your religion...

tclever:

May almighty allah and s.a.w forgive you of your evil saying...leave the wrong path your following..and pray fives time daily that's how u are going to find ur self in al-janat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by 151487made(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shehucom:

I wanted not to comment initially but allowing ignorant buffoons like you to comment and go free isn't worth it. Use your head man, how there you come here and insult a noble man just because some ignoramus chose to follow their whims and caprices to tarnish the image of the religion. And by the way, have you even confirmed the authenticity of this news before spewing trash...??
alaye shut d Bleep up! Noble man dat inspired pple like Othman danfodio and alimi of ilorin

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Raziii(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]****[/size] grin
sily you! No girl should go through such, whether she is a muslim or christain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by sheubaba2013: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Another cheap media lie and propaganda. Why are d girls always 14yrs? Don't say what u don't know about the Prophet (pbuh) because is a sin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by tommysparks: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Same thing happened to a 13year old in jigawa last year, it was a pastors daughter, I shall dig out the details and share on this forum very soon.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shehucom:
If all this claims are true, then let naira landers know that this aren't in anyway tenets of Islam, no one has the right to force anyone into accepting Islam, accepting Islam is a choice, however those forcefully converting people out of their will should be brought to book. I remain a Muslim and am proud because I follow strictly what the prophet taught. I don't follow my whims and caprices.... Iree o
have you actually read the Quran ? because what you write is untrue. The Quran sanctions the taking of unbelieving women BY FORCE
Qur’an 23:1-6—The Believers must (eventually) win through—those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess—for (in their case) they are free from blame.

Qur’an 70:22-30—Not so those devoted to Prayer—those who remain steadfast to their prayer; and those in whose wealth is a recognized right for the (needy) who asks and him who is prevented (for some reason from asking); and those who hold to the truth of the Day Of Judgement; and those who fear the displeasure of their Lord—for their Lord’s displeasure is the opposite of Peace and Tranquility—and those who guard their chastity, except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess—for (then) they are not to be blamed.

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by ojeota(f): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
No matter how long the abduction took place it is never too late for her to be rescued.
Ese's has exposed and will continue to expose the atrocities committed by the northern muslims in the name of religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) / 'I Am A Survivor' - Man Says After Escaping Kidnappers While Travelling. Photos / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.