Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam (30136 Views)

2 Igbo Girls Rescued After Being Kidnapped & Forcefully Converted To Islam (pic) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by joyandfaith: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
adeaks:
This is getting out of hand. angry

What I don't understand is; with the abundance of Muslim females in the north, why is it that it is only the Christian ones that these paedophiles are interested in to the point of abducting them and converting them to Islam by force.

Is there some special reward in the North or in the quran for marrying a girl converted to Islam? undecided

convert infidels, used and perfect them for suicide bombing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Raziii:
sily you! No girl should go through such, whether she is a muslim or christain.
You should know Orikinla's satire by now. grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
Northerners again. I tire for this people; dragging this country back since 1818BC

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by HRich(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
peacengine:
Fear North, Islamabad.
Only in Change

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
“Miss Ejeh was allegedly abducted by one Hajiya Zarau on the 31st day of October 2009 and taken to an Imam’s house for the purpose of conversion to Islam.

Why now? Was there no government or NGOs between 2009 to 2015? A 14 year old in 2009 is now 20 or 21 years of age, would have probably given birth numerous times and by now accepted her fate. What were the parents or family members doing since then? Abeg make this people go sit down jaare, another publicity stunt!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by dikeigbo2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Northerners and stuffs like this ,are like bread and butter. Someone will shamelessly come up here to defend and give stvpid reasons for that....bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Raziii(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Orikinla:
You should know Orikinla's satire by now. grin
lol! Ok nw i know
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Tufiakwa on this evil path embarassed
Thank GOD that I am in the Light.

Jesus Christ is Lord!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by zainabxel(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Another cheap media lie and propaganda. Why are d girls always 14yrs? Don't say what u don't know about the Prophet (pbuh) because is a sin
first they said Ese's case was a lie, then they said she's 17, then they said patience case was a lie and anti-islamic propaganda, soon, we wont see you again, after this new case has been confirmed, and you know that thousands of such cases have happened unreported

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Mrfahaz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
MrDude:
MohamMAD the Arabian mad man kept a lot of 6-11yr old as wives and concubines angry his followers are only practising what he preached; evil, barbarism, slavery, suicide bombing, bleeping 6yr old etc IslamaBAD indeed angry angry
. what brought the issue of you insulting the prophet....... condemn d act and leave there religion out of this .................if it a Muslim that said dis against Christian the mod will joyfully ban him
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by mentorandfriend(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Jihad is on, but no one knows. grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by INJESUSNAME: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shehucom:

I wanted not to comment initially but allowing ignorant buffoons like you to comment and go free isn't worth it. Use your head man, how there you come here and insult a noble man just because some ignoramus chose to follow their whims and caprices to tarnish the image of the religion. And by the way, have you even confirmed the authenticity of this news before spewing trash...??

Ever heard of a noble rapist, noble murderer, noble liar, noble highway robber....?

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
ovo4u:

How old was Aisha when Muhammed got married to her? is that not the same direction those muslims all over the world are taking? answer me pls

How old was Rebecca when Isaac married her?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by slowice(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
The thing is we re jx getting wind of these atrocities now.....I wonder how many young girls ve been kidnapped, coverted n married off over 50+ years of our co-existence which re unknown to many of us.....cos.d wey d tin dey go e be like say na normal practice for yonder embarassed undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by joseph1832(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Okay Sultan of Sokoto, over to you, its left for you to come out now and condemn this idiots doing this in the name of Islam.

Remember what happened with Boko Haram? When you waited and wasted time and effort pleading with the F.G to give them amnesty when they never needed it.

So Sultan, over to you.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by INJESUSNAME: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
okuneddie:
I will keep saying it....the way northerners practice Islam is something else. We have Muslims here in SW and they don behave like animals for God sake....killing pple and bleeping underage all in the name of religion is just not it....if u go to North u will hear them saying Southern Muslims are not Muslims and I'm like is it because they don't fight or kill their brothers or because they don't marry underage gals.....God have mercy....
muha is d best example for Muslims to emulate, since most southern Muslims refuse to follow muha acts such as child marriage, the north can call them false Muslims.

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
onadana:
How irresponsible can parents be.....2009?The parents need to be persecuted.
You must mean PROSECUTED though.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by ovo4u(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

But you dont see any christain going to any country to import underage girls just because the Aboki has enough money to pay the parent off for the young innocent girl and on the other hand I still have not see any christain going to the north to import some muslim underage girl and bring them down to the the south and married them and convert them to christain.

If I were to meet a girl which is originally muslim and I as a christian, I wouldnt boader if she will be going to the mosque to do her prayer and I going to my church, let people decided what they want to be and stop supporting rubbish. We will never have a better world if you guys can't condemn this kind of act by your muslim brothers.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Rebecca was 20yrs old when isaac married her as against mohammads craving for a 6yr old to be his baby mama

5 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Eseose9(f): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
kachnov:
It's the era of kidnapping and converting minors?

No be today o since time IMO river.
Just that ese's was made publ
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by governorsteve: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm, from 2009 to 2016, the girl must have giving birth to at least half a dozen by now. The fear of Ur Yong daughters hobnobbing with those abakis the better.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by onadana: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
LEGALAide:

LEGALAide:

LEGALAide:

Thanks. Typographical error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Kidnapper Gunned Down In Rivers State (Photo) / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.