Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam (30151 Views)

2 Igbo Girls Rescued After Being Kidnapped & Forcefully Converted To Islam (pic) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by free13: 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Again. ... angry
these paedophiles should keep off.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

You still don't know what you are talking about! Any place where one group or belief is a majority, the minorities always feel neglected or unsafe. Trust me I know what groupthinking is and it is an undesired effect especially in management, based on your theory since Christians represent majority of those in Vatican city and since we've had cases upon cases of child molestation associated with high ranking members, it is safe to say that Catholics are condoning the attrocities, come on even you can see how lame that is! The fact still remains you don't judge the existence of many based on the actions of a few. Muslims represents 1.7 Billion of the world's population, extremists makes up less than 5% of that, extremists exists in all religion and that's all there is to it!
And there lies the bias you mentioned. Those formerly "christian" countries reformed and became more tolerant allowing mosques and whatever all over their countries . It is official in virtually every Islamic nation to treat non Muslims as inferior in fact one even tried to prohibit Christians from using the word Allah. There are no mosques in Saudi Arabia and so on.

You saying I don't know what I am talking about is not an argument it is also foolish because I could engage you and we would end up with

You don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is clueless

We can do that til 2019 so please leave that story and deal with the issues raised. In 2019 women should not be forced to cover themselves or abducted for marriage or prevented from driving etc in the name of religion. People should be free to say what they like . Maybe Muslims have not noticed but when you call a thing "IDOL" that is no less an insult than any "insult" to Islam. When you say Jesus is a man and not a God That may be perceived as insults.What is my view. You should be able to say those things but you must also accept any insult to your religion. Since God is so powerful let him punish offenders.Stop the violence!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Terye:
LOLZ.. LMAO. That explains some few things you know. Muhammad (PBUH) is not like you in any way. He had a creator, he had a purpose.

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT HUMAN BEING ARE PRODUCT OF SUPREME INTELLIGENCE.

Take a look at you eye, no camera on this planet can come close to it.

And no computer can compete along side the human mind. And if we r to all come together we will not be able to create a single fly.

So many signs yet you still deny.

And to the adoption of the "women of Quraysh".. Every nation has its rules and regulations. I mean, Ukraine detains illegal Russian citizens on there territory don't they? So why is so much emphasis laid on the people of Quraysh. And if you don't know, Prophet Muhammad was from that same family so he would never do such barbaric act to his family.

The reason I don't wanna discuss this with u is you are just been myopic in your thinking. Too shallow minded for me to teach. All I can do is to pray for ur wellbeing and guidance to the siratal Mustoqeem..

I have a different opinion and we do not agree that much is obvious. To say I am myopic or shallow minded is not only provocative but rude and naturally likely to lead to the opposite of "peace" so I do not think those words are "Islamic" or maybe they are . Maybe that is a sign that the discussion phase is over and we now move to the stage that is more familiar to you.

For me it is possible to disagree peacefully.

You keep going on about belief in God while failing to address the abductions. Please deal with the issue of forced abduction and conversion
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by icybeth(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Foolish saying
tclever:

May almighty allah and s.a.w forgive you of your evil saying...leave the wrong path your following..and pray fives time daily that's how u are going to find ur self in al-janat
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Terye(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:

I have a different opinion and we do not agree that much is obvious. To say I am myopic or shallow minded is not only provocative but rude and naturally likely to lead to the opposite of "peace" so I do not think those words are "Islamic" or maybe they are . Maybe that is a sign that the discussion phase is over and we now move to the stage that is more familiar to you.

For me it is possible to disagree peacefully.

You keep going on about belief in God while failing to address the abductions. Please deal with the issue of forced abduction and conversion
AND I SAID ISLAM DOESN'T PERMITS AND COMPLETELY FROWNS AT ABDUCTION OR FORCE MARRIAGE.. PLS WHAT OTHER LANGUAGE DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:
And there lies the bias you mentioned. Those formerly "christian" countries reformed and became more tolerant allowing mosques and whatever all over their countries . It is official in virtually every Islamic nation to treat non Muslims as inferior in fact one even tried to prohibit Christians from using the word Allah. There are no mosques in Saudi Arabia and so on.

You saying I don't know what I am talking about is not an argument it is also foolish because I could engage you and we would end up with

You don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is cluelessYou don't know what you are talking about No you are the one that is clueless

We can do that til 2019 so please leave that story and deal with the issues raised. In 2019 women should not be forced to cover themselves or abducted for marriage or prevented from driving etc in the name of religion. People should be free to say what they like . Maybe Muslims have not noticed but when you call a thing "IDOL" that is no less an insult than any "insult" to Islam. When you say Jesus is a man and not a God That may be perceived as insults.What is my view. You should be able to say those things but you must also accept any insult to your religion. Since God is so powerful let him punish offenders.Stop the violence!!

Sentimental rhetoric will get you no where in life instead stick to facts. Who the hell are you to say women shouldn't be forced to cover up or prevented from driving? If it's the law of the land and the people there have agreed to follow such laws, who cares about your opinion? This is the problem most of the Islamic communities have with the Western world and those who believe that their way of life is the best for everyone. People in Saudi and other Islamic nation have accepted the law,my friend stop arguing based on your own sentiments please stop it!

Furthermore, it's ignorant to attribute the way minorities feel in a certain place or country to a religion. Religion has got nothing to do with it! If you are a compassionate person, you would treat people right. If you are not then you'll treat people wrong regardless of religion. America is a predominantly Christian country where Muslims are looked upon with suspicions, should we blame it on Christianity the reason for such bigotry? If we were to go by your example then all Christian Americans are evil because they made a minority feel inferior, dude stop it!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Ujulabelle: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
adeaks:
This is getting out of hand. angry

What I don't understand is; with the abundance of Muslim females in the north, why is it that it is only the Christian ones that these paedophiles are interested in to the point of abducting them and converting them to Islam by force.

Is there some special reward in the North or in the quran for marrying a girl converted to Islam? undecided

Yes there is a lot of reward ranging from monetary aspect to fulfilling Allah's wish.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Terye:
AND I SAID ISLAM DOESN'T PERMITS AND COMPLETELY FROWNS AT ABDUCTION OR FORCE MARRIAGE.. PLS WHAT OTHER LANGUAGE DO YOU UNDERSTAND??
So then what is the role of the Sultan and Emir. The Sultan after all is the leader of Muslims do you think they need to come out to clarify why these people are being taken to their palaces . Or do you not see the damage being done to the reputation of Muslims. How would Muslims react if it had been Muslim women would they not have burnt some churches and beheaded a few "infidels" like me as your brother described me earlier?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Lilimax(f): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Terye:
Yes. You heard me. Read the Shari'ah
shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:

Idiotic rhetoric will not get you anywhere in Life. You have no monopoly of labels.
Why are you swearing at me Are you mad? If you want to have a conversation do so . If you want to swear go and swear at your family members . I certainly will not accept you saying "who the hell are you " at me. I promise you in real life your father cannot address me like that if he sees me and I am not boasting. So be civil. If you find my argument offensive just walk away that is peaceful way but often you use that word as hypocrites. Saying peace peace whilst being more violent than anyone

Lol....empty drum always beats the loudest, who the hell are you is not swearing, it's letting you know how insignificant you are in terms of that particular discussion. My father is retired now after serving the U.S government for over 20 years and if your father was half the man he is you would know the true meaning of respect, at most you would be in your 40s, to bring my father into the conversation shows you are out of your mind. Wake up my guy stop all that nonsense, you are a nobody as far as I'm concerned, in real life your entire clan cannot measure up to what I've achieved so far, so stop it and stop embarrassing yourself!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by aribisala0(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Lol....empty drum always beats the loudest, who the hell are you is not swearing, it's letting you know how insignificant you are in terms of that particular discussion. My father is retired now after serving the U.S government for over 20 years and if your father was half the man he is you would know the true meaning of respect, at most you would be in your 40s, to bring my father into the conversation shows you are out of your mind. Wake up my guy stop all that nonsense, you are a nobody as far as I'm concerned, in real life your entire clan cannot measure up to what I've achieved so far, so stop it and stop embarrassing yourself!
You are a true Muslim. Confirmed!!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
aribisala0:
You are a true Muslim. Confirmed!!

On the contrary, I go to church or mosque, I don't discriminate, one God as far as I'm concerned grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Sentimental rhetoric will get you no where in life instead stick to facts. Who the hell are you to say women shouldn't be forced to cover up or prevented from driving? If it's the law of the land and the people there have agreed to follow such laws, who cares about your opinion? This is the problem most of the Islamic communities have with the Western world and those who believe that their way of life is the best for everyone. People in Saudi and other Islamic nation have accepted the law,my friend stop arguing based on your own sentiments please stop it!

Furthermore, it's ignorant to attribute the way minorities feel in a certain place or country to a religion. Religion has got nothing to do with it! If you are a compassionate person, you would treat people right. If you are not then you'll treat people wrong regardless of religion. America is a predominantly Christian country where Muslims are looked upon with suspicions, should we blame it on Christianity the reason for such bigotry? If we were to go by your example then all Christian Americans are evil because they made a minority feel inferior, dude stop it!

How did people in Saudi Arabia agree on their laws? Is it a representative democracy now? Have I missed the latest news?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by RuJay: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Is there any statue of limitations for crying out for your loved one
lolzzzz
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mindfulness:

How did people in Saudi Arabia agree on their laws? Is it a representative democracy now? Have I missed the latest news?

Who told you democracy is the only acceptable form of governance? Just like the Yoruba people respected and obeyed their kings, majority of the Saudi Arabian people are content with their ruling monarchy.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by egobetatoday: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Unlike you, I'm a devoted scholar not brainwashed by religion or religious leaders. The evidence is out there if only you can get off your lazy a** and look for it!

the evidence is there? lol
u can keep to your ideas so long as it suits your delusion. Scholar indeed! A scholar who doesnt do a thorough reseach is no scholar. your type say the world is flat from their research when we hve evidence to the contrary. lol. so, how many wars did mohammed lead? How many wives did he marry legally? how many did he marry illegally, i mean booties of wars?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by preggi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
If you have a girl child under your custody, pls be much more vigilant. Please get to know their friends and where they visit. A stitch in time saves nine else.........

The Abductions are real.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by egobetatoday: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Did Isaac and Joseph marry an underage child? Yes. Did Moses and other prophets in the Bible kill in the name of God? Yes.

It's difficult to help another man see when you can't remove the speck in your own eyes!
oh, so its all about judaism now? its not christianity anymore? definitely, christianity is not your mate! You can even believe that they married foetuses in their mothers wombs. we do understand you need to cover up for islam. Islam always trying to justify their evil but ending up holding unto mere grasses. lol. the bible didnt mention their ages but you can guess to justify your delusion. So, what is the name of that slave wife that poisoned mohammed. nawa for this una prophet oo. e too like women unlike jesus.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by omojeesu(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Shehucom:
If all this claims are true, then let naira landers know that this aren't in anyway tenets of Islam, no one has the right to force anyone into accepting Islam, accepting Islam is a choice, however those forcefully converting people out of their will should be brought to book. I remain a Muslim and am proud because I follow strictly what the prophet taught. I don't follow my whims and caprices.... Iree o

Please educate me on The Prophet and his marriage to Aisha. Is that allowed for Muslim men?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
egobetatoday:

oh, so its all about judaism now? its not christianity anymore? definitely, christianity is not your mate! You can even believe that they married foetuses in their mothers wombs. we do understand you need to cover up for islam. Islam always trying to justify their evil but ending up holding unto mere grasses. lol. the bible didnt mention their ages but you can guess to justify your delusion. So, what is the name of that slave wife that poisoned mohammed. nawa for this una prophet oo. e too like women unlike jesus.

You are truly confused! So Isaac and Moses are not mentioned in the Bible or Christians no longer live by the Bible? Confused human being grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
egobetatoday:

the evidence is there? lol
u can keep to your ideas so long as it suits your delusion. Scholar indeed! A scholar who doesnt do a thorough reseach is no scholar. your type say the world is flat from their research when we hve evidence to the contrary. lol. so, how many wars did mohammed lead? How many wives did he marry legally? how many did he marry illegally, i mean booties of wars?

Everything you've said is nonsense, there was a guy that argued similarly to you but the difference between you and him is that he actually provided a few facts. All you know how to do is spew trash, you can't even back up your point eloquently, guy abeg go sleep!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by egobetatoday: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
abbey621:

Everything you've said is nonsense, there was a guy that argued similarly to you but the difference between you and him is that he actually provided a few facts. All you know how to do is spew trash, you can't even back up your point eloquently, guy abeg go sleep!

nonsense? u mean the normal islam way of being 'peaceful' ? i know u are not smart enougb to know i've taken you up on this months back. u are too slow for my liken. i didnt give u verses cos u dont need them. All u have said are lies i will be stupid enough to help u out. this is what i mean...pls give the verse in tbe bible that states that Rebecca was 3yrs old? i know u cannot get a verse to support your claim 'Mr SCHOLAR' but will go a different direction. Just one question, which verse in the bible * i know he will strat ranting now* that was why i said u were deluded but because u are slow u didnt understand. the question is the verse?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
egobetatoday:

nonsense? u mean the normal islam way of being 'peaceful' ? i know u are not smart enougb to know i've taken you up on this months back. u are too slow for my liken. i didnt give u verses cos u dont need them. All u have said are lies i will be stupid enough to help u out. this is what i mean...pls give the verse in tbe bible that states that Rebecca was 3yrs old? i know u cannot get a verse to support you but will go a different direction. Just one question, which verse in the bible * i know he will strat ranting now* that was why i said u were deluded but because u are slow u didnt understand. the question is the verse?

Show me the verse in the Quran that points to Aisha's exact age at the time of marriage to the prophet? I'm going to start using your own words against you since people like you like mixing sentiments with facts!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 06, 2016
abbey621:

Who told you democracy is the only acceptable form of governance? Just like the Yoruba people respected and obeyed their kings, majority of the Saudi Arabian people are content with their ruling monarchy.

You said Saudis agreed on their laws. How did they agree on their laws? FACTS, please. grin

@bold
Unless you cannot buttress the assertion with evidence, it remains an assertion and not a fact. Learn the difference and come back again.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 06, 2016
abbey621:

Show me the verse in the Quran that points to Aisha's exact age at the time of marriage to the prophet? I'm going to start using your own words against you since people like you like mixing sentiments with facts!

See who is talking about sentiments and facts. grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 5:29am On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

You said Saudis agreed on their laws. How did they agree on their laws? FACTS, please. grin

@bold
Unless you cannot buttress the assertion with evidence, it remains an assertion and not a fact. Learn the difference and come back again.

I don't need to argue with you, until we see a revolt in Saudi Arabia from the people, I maintain that the people are happy with their government. The burden is on you to prove otherwise not me grin grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2016
abbey621:

I don't need to argue with you, until we see a revolt in Saudi Arabia from the people, I maintain that the people are happy with their government. The burden is on you to prove otherwise not me grin grin grin grin

Prove otherwise what you have not been able to prove? grin grin grin

Genius, explain to us how the Saudis agreed on their laws.
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

Prove otherwise what you have not been able to prove? grin grin grin

Genius, explain to us how the Saudis agreed on their laws.

Like I said you are the one trying to counter my statement so the burden is on you to provide evidence. My evidence is that the Saudi people unlike other Middle Eastern countries are yet to revolt against their government which means the government is obviously doing something right. Saudi operates on sharia law and if majority of the people never agreed to abide by such laws it wouldn't exists, I don't know what you don't understand about that!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 06, 2016
abbey621:

Like I said you are the one trying to counter my statement so the burden is on you to provide evidence.

I have to provide evidence for what? grin Am I the one making assertions and acting like they are facts? grin grin grin
You are the one here demanding of people to buttress their points with evidence. Before you do so, FIRST do what you expect of others. Until then you remain sentimental, mildly put.

Now, genius, what is so difficult for you to prove your points? Let me tell you. You can't. grin

My evidence is that the Saudi people unlike other Middle Eastern countries are yet to revolt against their government which means the government is obviously doing something right. Saudi operates on sharia law and if majority of the people never agreed to abide by such laws it wouldn't exists, I don't know what you don't understand about that!

So the fact that there is no mass revolt means that the most Saudis are happy with their government? grin grin grin
And because people hundreds of years ago decided to operate on Sharia law, it means that most people today still want to operate on Sharia law?

Can you see how stupid you sound?
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by abbey621(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have to provide evidence for what? grin Am I the one making assertions and acting like they are facts? grin grin grin
You are the one here demanding of people to buttress their points with evidence. Before you do so, FIRST do what you expect of others. Until then you remain sentimental, mildly put.

Now, genius, what is so difficult for you to prove your points? Let me tell you. You can't. grin

So the fact that there is no mass revolt means that the most Saudis are happy with their government? grin grin grin
And because people hundreds of years ago decided to operate on Sharia law, it means that most people today still want to operate on Sharia law?

Can you see how stupid you sound?

You're the one sounding silly, just like hundreds of years ago some old men agreed on democracy in the USA and it is still accepted today. Stop making argument where there is none,unless you have facts that proves me wrong, I'll maintain my stance! My friend you don't have to agree with me, it's a free world okay!
Re: 14-Year-Old Lucy Ejeh Kidnapped In Zamfara, Converted To Islam by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2016
abbey621:

You're the one sounding silly, just like hundreds of years ago some old men agreed on democracy in the USA and it is still accepted today. Stop making argument where there is none,unless you have facts that proves me wrong, I'll maintain my stance! My friend you don't have to agree with me, it's a free world okay!

@bold And if it wasn't, people would have the right to voice out their dissatisfaction.

@red No, it is not! There is no freedom in Saudi Arabia, for instance. There is wealth in Saudi Arabia but there is no freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Raped To Death In Ebonyi, Near Military Cantonment / Female Pant Recovered From Suspected Cultists Arrested In Delta (photos) / Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.