Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) (12793 Views)

Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by ebyoma(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mattin:

Women age faster than men. Nice thought

smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by sisisioge: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes!

That dude there looks yummy. His greys are so befitting kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
sisisioge:
Yes!

That dude there looks yummy. His greys are so befitting kiss

Sis! Careful. I've got my beady eye on you. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by sisisioge: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

Sis! Careful. I've got my beady eye on you. wink

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
No.........Old guys irritate me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
bukatyne:

Lord have mercy! grin grin grin This really got me cracking up.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Godmother:
My hubby is 9 years older than I am and, though age is not maturity, in his case he is so mature and I can get away with quite a lot of things cheesy . Things that a younger guy will throw tantrums over undecided

It pays off at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mattin:

I do not agree with this 'men tend to die early than their wives'. From my observation, women leave first before the husband except the wife is very much younger than the man; say 10-12 years younger.

look around you and you will discover that most men die before their wives

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
bukatyne:
Me too

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Ruky, that depends on so many factors - country, health, kind of work the man does and his social life.

But generally in a global sense, men will more often than not outlive their wives, even if the wife is 7 years younger, the more children she has can take its toll on her life expectancy.

Still, when we get married, both male and females, we're not really thinking of death. That's pretty scary, and premature. smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

Ruky, that depends on so many factors - country, health, kind of work the man does and his social life.

But generally in a global sense, men will more often than not outlive their wives, even if the wife is 7 years younger, the more children she has can take its toll on her life expectancy.

Still, when we get married, both male and females, we're not really thinking of death. That's pretty scary, and premature. smiley

Not good in arguments.....but I don't agree with you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Souljaboi1: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dyt:
My spec
Especially if he's slim and tall
Bald men are smoking hawt
And to kuku finish me, come add left hand
Wowed when he speaks in his baritone and a bit of stuttering
Wake me up pls
*faints*

These likes sha
Is it the bald men, left handed men or the 40+ men liking it
Show yourself pls so I can kukuma do man hunt contest
For i am searching cry cry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

My heart wants to break sha.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Dyt(f): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Souljaboi1:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

My heart wants to break sha.

I have aradite
Muchechecheche

Always praying for you
kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
If he is rich yes, if he is poor no. Wat has he been doing all dis time wen his mates were hustling. I can marry a poor guy my age, bt if he is more dan 8 years older, de nigga better b rich, or leave me de heck alone

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Faith111: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nothing wrong with a 10yr age diff.
Ladies are more mature in their thought and dealings than guys of same age bracket..I think age should bridge the gap.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Faith111:
Ladies are more mature in their thought and dealings than guys of same age bracket..I think age should bridge the gap.

Very insightful, I like your angle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ladies who date such men are not to be trusted.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Acidosis:

Please, expand on this. Not to be trusted, as in they're gold diggers?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2016
Faith111:
I'm not sounding masculine here; men are more logical than female of their age bracket. Men take their time to mature and when they are, ladies can't match up their sense of reasoning. Reason they are the CEO of the house cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 3:29am On Mar 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Do your findings and research well. Women grow old very fast than men which in turn takes its toll on their longevity with men.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 3:36am On Mar 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
If he is rich yes, if he is poor no. Wat has he been doing all dis time wen his mates were hustling. I can marry a poor guy my age, bt if he is more dan 8 years older, de nigga better b rich, or leave me de heck alone

What a comment! You think the 'RICH'old guy' will make a good marriage? Please change that orientation. Better you go for an age mate as you said.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Mattin(m): 3:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Acidosis:

What do you mean sir? What's wrong with the idea of dating an older men?
NB: Please go for what works for you not what people feel about what you wanna do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by kashamyanat: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2016
Godmother:
My hubby is 9 years older than I am and, though age is not maturity, in his case he is so mature and I can get away with quite a lot of things cheesy . Things that a younger guy will throw tantrums over undecided
Oh my God, I luv this trend. You are very right my dear. My hubby is 12yrs older and I always get away with alot of things.The Sweetest of all is that he has a very wonderful structure that makes him look much more younger than his age. Being an only child to his parent he does not just treat me like a wife he treats me like his favourite kid sister and if not for our kids, alot of people think we are siblings.So for me the age gap is PERFECT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Acidosis(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Siena:

Please, expand on this. Not to be trusted, as in they're gold diggers?

Some ladies do that so they can get away with certain attitudes and actions.

It is easier for a girl of 22 married to a man of 40 to cheat, than for couples of same age group to cheat on each other.

Older men generally care less about certain ill behaviours. The older men gets, the less time they have to spearhead and 'monitor' their spouses. More so, older men have high chances to forgive a cheating spouse than the younger ones.

Conduct a poll and ask ladies why they prefer older men, you'd understand that their reasons revolve around the behaviors they can get a way with. It's never about the man or how to make the man happy, it is always about them, selfish interest, and things they can freely do without anyone showing any concern, one of which is cheating, maintaining contacts with ex boyfriends of same age group, etc.

As for me, if I don't meet a lady of my age group (+/- 4 years), then I'd stay single. I don't see myself marrying an undergraduate or a lady 10-15 years younger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Acidosis:

It is easier for a girl of 22 married to a man of 40 to cheat, than for couples of same age group to cheat on each other.

Older men generally care less about certain ill behaviours. The older men gets, the less time they have to spearhead and 'monitor' their spouses. More so, older men have high chances to forgive a cheating spouse than the younger ones.

Conduct a poll and ask ladies why they prefer older men, you'd understand that their reasons revolve around the behaviors they can get a way with. It's never about the man or how to make the man happy, it is always about them, selfish interest, and things they can freely do without anyone showing any concern, one of which is cheating, maintaining contacts with ex boyfriends of same age group, etc.

As for me, if I don't meet a lady of my age group (+/- 4 years), then I'd stay single. I don't see myself marrying an undergraduate or a lady 10-15 years younger.

Your write-up makes a lot of sense.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Rukkydelta(f): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm so much in love with this post of yours

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Siena:

Lord have mercy! grin grin grin This really got me cracking up.

Why?

Are you guilty?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
bukatyne:

Why?

Are you guilty?

Guilty of what?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Me too

Lols
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Siena:

Guilty of what?

Marrying a way younger wife?

No need to respond anyways.... wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
Acidosis:

In theory yes,

In practical not so straightforward
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
bukatyne:

Marrying a way younger wife?

No need to respond anyways.... wink

I'll respond regardless.

My wife is 8 years younger than me. Others may see the gap as too large, but it works great for us. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? / It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.