Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) (39163 Views)

Dencia's Outfit To Billboard Music Awards 2018 (photos, video) / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by chimere66: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
In his writeup yesterday, OAP Freeze, revealed that the Unilag record breaker, was about to be evicted from his rented apartment. It looks like an early reprieve has come his way as Dencia is willing to foot the bill and give him some cartons of her Whitenicious.Lol

All thanks to Dencia! 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/dencia-offers-to-pay-ayodeles-house-rent.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by chimere66: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
pele.... GP. no mean anything for naija... na hustle real hard.... start from blogging..... some small small money go dey enta for u...... lol

update from praizeblog:::: 7 Most Dangerous Roads to Travel in
Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/7-most-dangerous-roads-to-travel-in.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Kondomatic(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thancuuuu Dencia

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by amtaken(f): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
God bless you dear Denci Denci.

18 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
i'm happy 4 him!

It's Atobilobah
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Twizzy30(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
+ whitenicious
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin

THAT PICTURE THO

THE DUDE BE LIKE LEMME TAKE MY LAST SELFIE IN THIS HOUSE BEFORE THEM CHASE ME COMOT grin grin grin grin

WHEN SOME CGPA'S CANT FLASH MTN TO MTN
THIS DUDE OWN GO DO MIDNIGHT CALL grin grin grin grin

I JUST WANNA MAKE COMMON JOKE grin

65 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by tintedniggz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is good.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by money121(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
If the first class ish is a curse that u are about to be evicted after u had such grade, why don't u ask them to come take the first class back? You paid ur rent then and now with ur success, u can't pay up. There's more to this, don't be lazy, work urself up to ur greatness, u subject urself to a mere beggar cos u got a perfect 5.0 CGPA

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by muaa(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Waooo.. tnks to Dencia abi na whitenicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
HMMM nice one from dencia, we have so many celebs in NIGERIA yet no one decided to help him but olamide endorses the foolish lady that sang nigeria ladies vaginal are tighter!! smh 4 how NIGERIA has turn out from bad to worst, GOD BLESS DENCIA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sinaj(f): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Omo see as student house be lipsrsealed

Abeg iz d guy married

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by axortedbabe(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jah bless
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by bolt000(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
sinaj:
Omo see as student house be lipsrsealed

Abeg iz d guy married
wink

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Babsons: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Everything na opportunity for publicity stunt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by halfricanadian(f): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
cry cry selfless act!!!!!!
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Sunnycliff(m): 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Issues like this case discourages academic pursuit! What is the gains of knowledge when the basic needs of life can't be met? Thats why I am proud of my igbo blood, it all ends in...nwanne owu ego ole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by dumie(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Way to go Dencia! Thumbs up!! But this Dencia always airbrushed photoshopped her pix, She sure looks like she has no melanin in her anymore more like Casper.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by kennyman2000(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by BHM01: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lyk play lyk play, d guy don dey turn olajumoke small small. Next volunteer pls !!!!

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by sucess001(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
If the first class ish is a curse that u are about to be evicted after u had such grade, why don't u ask to come take the first class back? You paid ur rent then and now with ur success, u can't pay up. There's more to this, don't be lazy, work urself up to ur greatness, u subject urself to a mere beggar cos u got a perfect 5.0 CGPA

You spoke well. The boy is disappointing.

And I don't even understand why he is living alone at this stage.

What's the point of having a perfect gpa yet not know how to 'survive' without resorting to being 'helped'?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by usmanktg2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by fabfunmi(f): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
thanks to God...daddy freeze nd dencia
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by timidapsin(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Video or i dont believe it undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by 4nobody4every1: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
cool
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by wheredemdey: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
If the first class ish is a curse that u are about to be evicted after u had such grade, why don't u ask to come take the first class back? You paid ur rent then and now with ur success, u can't pay up. There's more to this, don't be lazy, work urself up to ur greatness, u subject urself to a mere beggar cos u got a perfect 5.0 CGPA

God bless u abundantly man....no mind the guy and gullible Nigerians......how was he paying his rent before??.....he is not a serious man...he wants to live a beggarly lifestyle......i am ashamed o him really...

I know a brainy guy from a poor home...dude used to conduct extra mural classes for ican and acca students back then in sch....he even used the proceeds to open a business center...now he is with kpmg as an accountant....while this supposed brainy man is here begging for rent and food...rubbish

Go to alaba and Tradefair and see illiterate Igbo boys making mad money...importing and selling goods while this supposed first class brain is here begging bereft of any known means to generate income.

Truly education is not power walahi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by MrFootball(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
good news. but I hope theres no conditions attached to it ooo cheesy eg that the guy shud start bleaching!!! grin grin grin
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by slap1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
I'm ashamed of that guy. With first class you're going public with pleas to pay your rent. Didn't they say he won awards or does he live at Sheraton Hotel? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Pavore9: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
''Dencia is willing to foot the bill and give him some cartons of her Whitenicious''...........She no well at all! cheesy
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Let the dencia girl offer him her big nyansh let him fvck jare lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) / Davido's Newborn Son Already Has Fake Instagram Accounts / Mercy Eke Thanks Cubana Chief Priest, Celebrities & Others For Their Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.