Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) (39171 Views)

Dencia's Outfit To Billboard Music Awards 2018 (photos, video) / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by MegaLaurel: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
sucess001:

You spoke well. The boy is disappointing.

And I don't even understand why he is living alone at this stage.

What's the point of having a perfect gpa without knwing how to 'survive' without resorting to being 'hellped'?
WORD!

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by DeRuggedProf: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na small small dem go push you enter illuminati!
They are always looking for the best.
Be warned.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by bigtt76(f): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
If that is his apartment, then he's or was living large undecided

chimere66:
In his writeup yesterday, OAP Freeze, revealed that the Unilag record breaker, was about to be evicted from his rented apartment. It looks like an early reprieve has come his way as Dencia is willing to foot the bill and give him some cartons of her Whitenicious.Lol

All thanks to Dencia! 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/dencia-offers-to-pay-ayodeles-house-rent.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by MegaLaurel: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
If the first class ish is a curse that u are about to be evicted after u had such grade, why don't u ask to come take the first class back? You paid ur rent then and now with ur success, u can't pay up. There's more to this, don't be lazy, work urself up to ur greatness, u subject urself to a mere beggar cos u got a perfect 5.0 CGPA
its so disheartening for someone with such a huge laurel having issue in paying rent. May God help us all in this Nation.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by hunkydory(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
I know Say na woman go help am. Women are wonderful people.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by nurez(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by striker9(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm ..so some people already bashing him cos he asked for help,at least he didn't steal.

4 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by musicwriter(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
And the only thing Nigerian celebrities know to do is post new pictures on facebook and instagram?
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Adebowale89(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
no soul would leave in dis comfortable paradise and wont bagged 7.00CGPA sef

with dis his immediate influence, am beginning to suspect fowl play on his so called cgpa

#not_hating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by muller101(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Negative publicity
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
What about the money the guy won at graduation?
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's quite disheartening to see most of my compatriots encouraging leeching instead of promoting self reliance. The 5 pointer guy is a big disgrace to himself.

4 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
If the first class ish is a curse that u are about to be evicted after u had such grade, why don't u ask to come take the first class back? You paid ur rent then and now with ur success, u can't pay up. There's more to this, don't be lazy, work urself up to ur greatness, u subject urself to a mere beggar cos u got a perfect 5.0 CGPA
hahaha,I tire 4dem oo,d guy got bad advicers who will soon tanish his image

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by otunbashonny(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who go pay next year rent for him cos he should be going for nysc this month. I no envy the dude at all.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
lol......I tire4dem ooo,most of Al dis bookworms don't ve sense....he doesn't know DAT dis may tanish his image
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by AfroKnight: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Look at them hating on the brilliant dude. Lol. Fact remains that he has achieved something you could not because he gave his all to it. This is an amazing story of focus and hard work. He is in his trying times now, but that won't last.

The rewards of his tenacity and brilliance will pay off in no time.

Haters, go and achieve something meaningful with your lives. No amount of bile can stop this young man.

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by JuanDeDios: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
As in, ehn? Someone makes first class, then charity mode activated. Only in Naija!

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by orisunmibare01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
That should be the norm for him now...

Proverbs 18:16.
A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.

Proverbs 22:29
Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure men.
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by winkmart: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
that's nice,
please check my dp
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
mere beggar cos of 5.0 cgpa? I swear u need a new brain cos u are not using the one u have ryt now.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by kevwemanuel: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
It's sad that our value system discourages academic pursuit. This lad deserves to be encouraged. Dencia's kind gesture isn't out of place. However,he should place so much esteem on himself,n avoid such public bending of knees.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by bettercreature(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
slap1:
I'm ashamed of that guy. With first class you're going public with pleas to pay your rent. Didn't they say he won awards or does he live at Sheraton Hotel? undecided
He is tarnishing his own image,its just sad

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by joey150(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Is 5.0 an excuse to beg?
I believe d dude shouldn't appear helpless...work your way to the top...
So many guys are in your shoes..your 5.0 shud not make you corporate begger

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Chijosky(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Make I no comment until I hear the amount of the house rent
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
AfroKnight:
Look at them hating on the brilliant dude. Lol. Fact remains that he has achieved something you could not because he gave his all to it. This is an amazing story of focus and hard work. He is in his trying times now, but that won't last.

The rewards of his tenacity and brilliance will pay off in no time.

Haters, go and achieve something meaningful with your lives. No amount of bile can stop this young man.
is did not dsame guy DAT was given #500000........I don't tink he has to turn himself to a beggar because of 5.0 CGP

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
is this dencia girl really Nigerian?
Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
All of una wey dey judge this guy because him get 1st class with rent issue. With 3 folds na em people go take judge una. Him no beg una money, no be una wan pay the rent & i no sure say una get the money to help sef.
If na babe wey win pageantry, dem go carry money and motor dash una go begin hail am say she too fine.
God dey watch all of UNA!

3 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by AfroKnight: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
pesinfada:
is did not dsame guy DAT was given #500000........I don't tink he has to turn himself to a beggar because of 5.0 CGP

Did he come out to beg? No. Freeze did what he did because short sighted Nigerians prefer to celebrate beauty as an achievement instead of academic prowess. He addressed the lopsided and myopic value system which people like you uphold.

If it makes you happy, please continue seeking to play down his achievement. If 5.0 is easy, why couldn't you get it? What is your excuse?

This guy deserves all the help he can get in his time of need because he is an asset and any company would be glad to have such a focused young man as a staff.

Continue beefing. Jealousy never helped anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by dapsonlou(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
If this guy schooled in Yankee with that kind of Scores, he would have been scoped up by a Major firm already. Companies fight for Talent in Yankee

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Smellymouth: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele’s House Rent(pic) by Mayflowa(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Issues like this case discourages academic pursuit!
What is the gains of knowledge when the basic needs of life can't be met?
Thats why I am proud of my igbo blood, it all ends in...nwanne owu ego ole

I don't understand. Has it started working? Has he finished his nysc? It is a gradual process. He should refrain from selling himself low. Self-respect and dignity are keys to unlocking wealth.

How has he been paying rent before? Now, he looks like poor soul. I endured greater sufferings in my growing up yet everyone thinks I was a silver spoon-fed child now. Who nor go nor know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lavidamuna: Lady Tattooed Rema Name On Her Body / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) / E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.