Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye (25939 Views)

Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability / BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by phemybof(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
This man just ranting rubish these days.

Bukola will use and dump you,ask those already in his shoe
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by deeLima86(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Litmus test for Fashola. He should pray that the current position do not expose/decimate his tin god image before his believers.

Sitting on the massive IGR of Lagos state is different from the power sector which currently will need an experienced carrier Engineer and with a tall CV in the world of Engineering and dynamics of Nigeria's power sector.

The only man that made any impact on a short period and which Nigerians attested was the American trained robotic Engineer Bath Nnaji. Special interest groups threw him out and the masses became the losers.

Chief you have said it all, I wish our government can hear your echo. You are a Nigerian in and out. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Useless and talkative Melaye. Melaye should go and take over the power ministry sioooo Olodo alaimokan asofi from Sombi kingdom. Can Dino compare Fashola experience and brain with himself?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by gabbylight: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
i hate dis man because he is just and hypocrite, spit rubbish and act less. dat was how he said he was going to compel the house to reduce there salaries but to my surprise he was the first to go against it. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by ivili(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
This shows that even Melaye does not wish this Country well.How can a President be Minister of anything in the first place?[b][/b]BY THE WAY,WHERE IS PROF.TAM WEST?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
This man has distinguished himself as the most erratic senator of the federal republic. Before now he was seen as an activist but since his unholy alliance with the senate President he'd lost all moral grounds to even be a voice.
Hr wants the President to add power ministry to his duty while he ride in his imported machines and oppress everyone around.2019 will be decisive for many like Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by abinsco25(m): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why is Dino Melaye criticising the ACN version of the APC, from Oshobaba to Fashola. Hope is not as the result of his boss CCT case?
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by shameseun: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
In my understanding, Melaye is just diplomatically making mockery of GMB, as Mr know it all, he should take over power too and continue the doom governance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Without WAEC? shocked
Where other illiterates have failed? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by MrWhaley: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Another wailer.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by precious1967(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
comedian senator

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by abimic(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who takes this one serious? Chronic Brain lost chap! Transport fare is now increased, and salary no gree grow despite costly things in the market, Govt is even reducing pay to half! And queue at the petrol station is scaring and it's not that it's even at the government regulated price! And this dude wants him to man where? He's truly a lunatic oshiomole referred him as. Always catching fun with everything and toying with serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by WATCHOVER(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Melaye is sick for taken Nigerians for a ride.
Is buhari not petroleum minister? what improvements have the sector given to Nigerians back? Nothing to show from this government.
Voting APC, Buhari was a terrible Mistake Nigerian ever made

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Mamog(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
All Dino wants to achieve from this is to tell Nigerians that PMB is incompetent. He achieved more because Nigerians are now the ones telling Dino that PMB Is incompetent. Smart Dino stylishly throwing jabs at his party and party stalwarts since 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by payosehtor(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Melaye is sick for taken Nigerians for a ride.
Is buhari not petroleum minister? what improvements have the sector given to Nigerians back? Nothing to show from this government.
Voting APC, Buhari was a terrible Mistake Nigerian ever made
you guys makes 2much noise in the name of criticisms without suggestions or solution, maybe we should votes u in 2019? can anything good come from a black man?, corrupt & greedy set of Animals. sometimes i see no need praying for black Africans cuz they're created like that.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by payosehtor(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Achorise:
The solution is simple, ban the importation all forms of generating set.No politician should use alternative source of power except NEPA.Only hospital and industrial firms should be allowed to use Generator set, believe you me, the issue of power will be solved within one yr.
will u support that policy rather than insulting the man pmb?
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by mindtricks: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Melaye better be careful or he will be another Saraki in APC and they will suddenly wake up to discover his sins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by quest4s: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Send me the money if you are this dumb. You should have such an amount
with you.
olaleye3230:
Please My Brother i need your advice i have 600k for a business plan in outskirt of Lagos am looking around osun state and Ekiti state but some of my friends advice me to travel out of the country Please What do i do and what good businesses can you guys suggests for me...
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by ngoziama: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2016
emamos:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/05/buhari-should-take-over-power-ministry-melaye/

Dino buhari cannot take over power sector. A man who knows the importance of power decided to almost scrap it by pushing it under fashola who maybe a technocrat but needs to tell himself the truth that he is a novice in that area. I dont know whether buhari's anger over the election in the south east is still the reason for some sidelines of the region. Where is barth nnaji, look for that man and allow him work. On barth nnaji I stand for a change in the power sector. Abeg bubu no become power minister, I beg you ohhh h

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Dollyak(f): 3:14am On Mar 06, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:
Litmus test for Fashola. He should pray that the current position do not expose/decimate his tin god image before his believers.

Sitting on the massive IGR of Lagos state is different from the power sector which currently will need an experienced carrier Engineer and with a tall CV in the world of Engineering and dynamics of Nigeria's power sector.

The only man that made any impact on a short period and which Nigerians attested was the American trained robotic Engineer Bath Nnaji. Special interest groups threw him out and the masses became the losers.
Thanks for the insight about Bath Nnaji. I do agree that the issue of power can only be solved by an Engineer with a knowledge of Generation, transmission and distribution. #Shrugs#

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Achorise: 3:20am On Mar 06, 2016
payosehtor:
will u support that policy rather than insulting the man pmb?
I can never insult my president, the only thing I can do is provide a constructive criticism. my dear criticism is not insult, the type criticism Jonathan received PMB have tested it.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by WATCHOVER(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2016
payosehtor:
you guys makes 2much noise in the name of criticisms without suggestions or solution, maybe we should votes u in 2019? can anything good come from a black man?, corrupt & greedy set of Animals. sometimes i see no need praying for black Africans cuz they're created like that.
Including you and yourself
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by mudsam(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by billyG(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2016
crixtex:
Dino melaye.. u ds Ipod tout.. in a sane clime... isnt Osibanjo supposed to b d president??
or is Buhari better than Fashole??
how can u compare fashola to PMB who built d nation d refineries.what is hindering them is d lack of money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
billyG:

how can u compare fashola to PMB who built d nation d refineries.what is hindering them is d lack of money.
Allow Fashola to be d president, and see if he wouldnt perform...
Bro, dont make me vex wit this no money talks abeg...
Take it to the bank, Fashola is miles ahead of PMB.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by skilfulnat: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
I jst dey laugh, haba dino, haven't u ppl done enuf is it until we experience total darkness before u wil b satisfied? We dey watch o shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Greenex(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
U are on point
RedCapChief:
Dino Melaye is a prime example of why we must carry out psychological evaluation on all aspirants for political office.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by tayebest(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Benjom(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

In fact, you truly spoke what's on my mind AyakaDunukofia. Bath Nnaji, I can't forget that man in a hurry. He really put in commendable effort during his tenure. I like Raji Fashola but why enmesh yourself in this mess in the power sector? Simply put, if this is too much for you to handle, honourably resign sir.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by lumeneng22: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Naija enginees have failed the nation. How come they cannot fight for their right? Bola ige a lawyer came and failed when fashola was named power minister we all shouted failure, now see what is happening. In fact government should recover the power sector from the hand of these thieves asap. Ghana celebrated 12 years of unitrrrupted power supply four years ago.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye by Johnsown1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Not only that,he should go to aviation ministries and become minister. Since travelling is his hubby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.