Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (45057 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by awakeuche(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Used to be sugardaddy and mummy until they realized 9ja has moved past that.
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Rosebud90: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Not surprised. ...its a normal advert in PH especially at Rumuola and the bridge at force u will find plenty of such advert competing for space
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by bayulll01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:
grin, let me quickly dial the number

*lol* why call the that blurry number when I'm here for you already grin
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by misspicy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Flashh:

SEE QUESTION! cheesy

We need money, do you want to suffer? I don't want you and the children to suffer.

When there's money, you can buy anything you want. cool
with God all things are possible smiley

lol grin
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by hpk(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:
abeg the number connect?
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Louiscutedude(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
serious matter
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Kizyte(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2016
Oghumu1:

U wan call them?? That kind of wife wey u no know her origin self..
grin
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Mayorjr(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2016
The thing don hard reach like dis
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:39am On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

what for? angry

Lolz see question, babe person say he needs money from baba God, u dey ask what for, na when u turn advocate for God nah... Hehehe baby how are u doing
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by jacy67(f): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2016
I've seen worse than this. The other day I saw something like " HIV+ need wife or husband? Contact 080xxxxxxxxxx".
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:
Rollar get in here tongue am about to get you a wife grin
shocked shocked
*violently bursts into thread, rolls into a corner, does a flip over their stunned heads and frantically searches round* cheesy
Where she at?? Where she at?? Don't even play with me heffer grin
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by cardoctor(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Is it free? If not, how much for a wife? Please also include the cost of postage and packaging to Abuja. Thanks.
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by dahaz(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:
You de look for husband? lipsrsealed
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
bayulll01:

*lol* why call the that blurry number when I'm here for you already grin

Lolz.
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Dial d number? When am here 4u cheesy
I forgot ni cheesy
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
dahaz:
You de look for husband? lipsrsealed

Lolz, just joking.
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by dahaz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, just joking.
I taught as much if not i could have applied cheesy
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Absurd!
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Goridoe(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=13pt]MAKE TOKE MAKINWA HOLLA 'EM UP NAH... SHE NEEDS A MAN.![/size]
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by shakur4luv(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww tank u love kiss kiss
How was your day?
kul babe
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by halfricanadian(f): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
shakur4luv:
kul babe

Nice one wink
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
shocked shocked
*violently bursts into thread, rolls into a corner, does a flip over their stunned heads and frantically searches round* cheesy
Where she at?? Where she at?? Don't even play with me heffer grin
Daddy sad sad angry

happy mother's day cry
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

Daddy sad sad angry
happy mother's day cry
Happy mother's day darling. You've grown up to be such an intelligent, hard-working, industrious and beautiful lady. Your mother is proud of you and looking down at you fondly. Any mother would be lucky to have you smiley

1 Like

Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
Happy mother's day darling. You've grown up to be such an intelligent, hard-working, industrious and beautiful lady. Your mother is proud of you and looking down at you fondly. Any mother would be lucky to have you smiley

awwww now this is touching and sweet, i almost forgot i was on nairaland and thought i was witnessing a real father and daughter bonding moment...

1 Like

Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by misspicy(f): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rollar:
Awwwww embarassed...this is really kind of you,and sweet too smiley thank you papasmileysmiley

but am not happy with you undecided
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by misspicy(f): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

awwww now this is touching and sweet, i almost forgot i was on nairaland and thought i was witnessing a real father and daughter bonding moment...
Lol cheesy

we like that,Rollar is like the father I really wanna have,even though he is just a young man lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

Lol cheesy

we like that,Rollar is like the father I really wanna have,even though he is just a young man lipsrsealed

That's sweet tho, you have someone nice after all the hate, love, bashing, teasing u get here, u need it

1 Like

Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

Awwwww embarassed...this is really kind of you,and sweet too smiley thank you papasmileysmiley
but am not happy with you undecided
Gosh, what did I do? Keep in mind I'm an old man susceptible to fainting spells lipsrsealed
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

Lol cheesy
You beg my pardon! Who's a young man?? angry
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by misspicy(f): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

That's sweet tho, you have someone nice after all the hate, love, bashing, teasing u get here, u need it
well,there are categories of people on here,I get these things from the haters,wannabes,trolls and busybodies but I got tones of lovers too,lol,main headache for them haters tongue...Rollar has been a long time buddy before been Rollar(he didn't want that out though lipsrsealed
Re: Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

well,there are categories of people on here,I get these things from the haters,wannabes,trolls and busybodies but I got tones of lovers too,lol,main headache for them haters tongue...Rollar has been a long time buddy before been Rollar(he didn't want that out though lipsrsealed

don't worry, i didn't hear or read that part.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.