Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker (25498 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by jay2pee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmn
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by tellwisdom: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
The way these Duara boiz are picking people eh! I just hope they don't come to pick me up someday for drinking beer sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by winkmart: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
are they kidnappers
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by nikkypearl(f): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
SUPERPACK:
j
J for jug embarassed
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Abbeyme: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
This post does not have Fayose's name as heading and yet made FP in little time.

How are the mighty preparing to fall!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bonechamberlain(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
daura secret service again.

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by shamecurls(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
There confession will finally rob Fayose

It's not by ranting on media

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by ademega(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Babsons:
DSS be harassing law abiding citizens since May 29, 2015.

fayose sin is full.
this is the beginning of the end for fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by otitokoroleti: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by nnokwa042(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
jane0000:
Talk wetin una do joor. undecided
look at u a woman saying this I hope one day army people will flog ur father then ur father will talk Wetin him do ezi bida like u angry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by ibadanfinest(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
I no trust politicians jhor but still waiting for DSS release.
Though it looks like APC is oppressing PDP.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by ellovee(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Buhari should know that if GEJ had treated the opposition the way he is doing, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to contest election let alone winning. Opposition should be giving their right place without unnecessary intimidation and harassment because it (opposition) is the beauty of democracy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Awaiting fayose to insult Buhari
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by dechriscool(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
why is this country turning into a night mare for her citizens.No body should criticized the present administration on their directionless, no policies and no vision.Once you talk,they will come for your neck. You can cook for the crowd to eat Bubu but when the crowd cook for u baba.You know the rest.Enjoy your tyranny why its last.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by luvbeloved(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Am so ashamed of myself....i voted for APC.... my heart is heavy, my heart bleeds for naija...must u intimidate the opposition? gosh! I've not had light in 72 hrs, fuel is #130 in this town, the heat is off the hook....am so ashamed....*sobs*

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by ApenaEde: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ekiti d comic theatre of Fayose and his group of Lunatics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by phemybof(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Waiting for fayose pres briefing on this.

Fayose and FFK,men that talk before they actualy think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
I find it curious that DSS agents invaded the Ekiti house of assembly, "shot sporadically into the air" and had everyone scampering for safety but no one else talked about it but the speaker.

Curious times we live in

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by suasmablow(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Its so strange for a typical Nigerian legislative house to be sitting till evening. I am sure they aren't saying the truth about what they were really doing. No matter the allegation of politilisation of the DSS, I still know and believe that the DSS doesn't move without a serious smoke that they are tracing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
I just pray, wish and hope this story is truth.

Fayose, you asked for trouble, and the trouble you asked for is on its way coming for you. Lets see if truely "Anybody that looks for your trouble would get trouble in return".

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Thanks but I never solicited for your service!
Well then.
But I insist.
Just go to: https://www.facebook.com/username and bob's your uncle!
Thank me later!
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by xxgig(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
ellovee:
Buhari should know that if GEJ had treated the opposition the way he is doing, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to contest election let alone winning. Opposition should be giving their right place without unnecessary intimidation and harassment because it (opposition) is the beauty of democracy.

Pls condemn this as it is.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Urine: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
ellovee:

Really? Apparently you were in Mars when GEJ's DSS was terrorising opponents. For the record I'm not justifying this act I'm just saying if you want to say the truth, don't go halfway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by AfroKnight: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Their governor has immunity but they don't. Someone must answer for the electoral crimes committed.

Funny, that politicians would be "at work" quite late. We all know it was not official business. Let them go and explain their nefarious activities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by sunkoye: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
I read many comments above and I almost weep for this country.

Any sensible person would not be taken off guard with wat just happened. An half brain person knows that wat happened during ekiti election was a civilian coup.

The military had done their investigation and had gone ahead to prosecute their own. Should we say becos ekiti is a pdp state and allow crime flourish?

I smell lies from the speaker's rantings. I see fear and uncertainty. He is scared of the consequences of his action. ...hence the playing of victim.

DSS might not be a saint. ...bt am so sure they wont make move without fire on the mountain.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Highly sensational. Can we be truthful with ourselves for once. Buhari targeting Ekiti HOA just to get at Fayose? Very laughable.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
luvbeloved:
Am so ashamed of myself....i voted for APC.... my heart is heavy, my heart bleeds for naija...must u intimidate the opposition? gosh! I've not had light in 72 hrs, fuel is #130 in this town, the heat is off the hook....am so ashamed....*sobs*
Must you lie to make point? Must you lie to be heard? Liar!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fayose fayose fayose how many times I call you?

Your days in the government house are numbered
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
luvbeloved:
na who be dis?Abeg go home go sok bweast

2 Likes

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by notoriousbabe: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
The way these Duara boiz are picking people eh! I just hope they don't come to pick me up someday for drinking beer sad
walahi we are coming for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) / Man Accused Of Stealing In Benin, Beaten, Lands In Intensive Care Unit (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.