Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker (25501 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by amagunnerfan: 7:27am On Mar 06, 2016
luvbeloved:
Am so ashamed of myself....i voted for APC.... my heart is heavy, my heart bleeds for naija...must u intimidate the opposition? gosh! I've not had light in 72 hrs, fuel is #130 in this town, the heat is off the hook....am so ashamed....*sobs*
Do you know exactly what they did? Which politician remain in office till evening? How sure are you what they were doing is not illegal?

You are ashamed of APC, thats fine, but you are proud of what happened in Ekiti in the last gubernatorial election there right?
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by amagunnerfan: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2016
klax:
Again DSS on PDP What a hell is this sort of dictatorship commando style. Throughout Gej regime honestly I hardly hear DSS but today it's a big shock everyday DSS this DSS that pls what a hell is all thesebuhari Nigeria is decaying, buhari arrest and besiege is not a solution pls Mr walkabout your DSS arresting people will not give Nigeria Electricity or Road or Good education or employment buhari go and work leave arrest for now Nigeria has a nation is dying out or are you blind for God sake God biko kindly forgive our sin BUHARI PLUS APC are punishment for Nigeria.

From 6000mw of electricity to disgraceful 2000mw in less than 8 month, worst security so far, salaries unpaid, no road no employment rather everyday is sack, EFCC and DSS turned commando Squard, Education zero, live at the bottom, frustration everywhere, bad luck everywhere yet you keep arresting and bieseging what a useless govt is this oh Lord plsssssss

I don't care why DSS storming them and arrest them I don't give a damn Buhari plus APC enough is enough GO AND WORK, DELIVER or FECK OFF!!!
You are a disgraceful liar. You never heard of DSS during GEJ's era? Shameful act of lying.

And by leaving corrupt people unarrested is when you are going to have electricity right? Coming from same people who keep shouting Tinubu should be arrested even when he has been tried two times. You people are confused idiotts and I think it is high time Nigeria allows you people ( IPOB ) leave Nigeria to go and concentrate on your confusion. You will all beg to come back few years from now, then you will come back as a slave. Idiotas.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2016
Babsons:
DSS be harassing law abiding citizens since May 29, 2015.
Law abiding citizen be slapping judge since 2015..

1 Like

Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2016
autotrader014:

Grade one olodo and zombie spotted..
Grade one wailer how you dey? Ekiti gate case is on man, Why is it that it's only the lawmaker they took to abuja why not the Speaker himself? you should ask yourself that question.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2016
Abeymills:
Apc bubuhari should bury his urgly head in shame killing everywhere harrasing innocent civilians wit daura secret service shame
For the next 4yrs PMB will not see this your ranting and wailing comment..
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2016
wilcox:
DSS will surely plunge this country into crisis if they continue like. The earlier their pay master call them to other, the better for the unity of this country.
It's obvious APC as a party don't want any form of opposition.
sorry
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2016
nnokwa042:
look at u a woman saying this I hope one day army people will flog ur father then ur father will talk Wetin him do ezi bida like u angry
Hmmmm did army ever flog your father? did they come to harass your father? You think Ekitigate saga will just end like that? Aluko is in Abuja confessing and mentioning names...
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2016
ellovee:
Buhari should know that if GEJ had treated the opposition the way he is doing, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to contest election let alone winning. Opposition should be giving their right place without unnecessary intimidation and harassment because it (opposition) is the beauty of democracy.
Even is the opposition have skeleton in their cupboard? About the intimidation, What GEJ/PEJ and their crooks did to Ameachi in Rivers state what do we call that? What they did in Ekiti State what do we call that? What they did in Osun what do we call that? Bro forget story GEJ also oppress during his tenure but there are people who know how to do it better than him and remember he is ineffectual baboon
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
dechriscool:
why is this country turning into a night mare for her citizens.No body should criticized the present administration on their directionless, no policies and no vision.Once you talk,they will come for your neck. You can cook for the crowd to eat Bubu but when the crowd cook for u baba.You know the rest.Enjoy your tyranny why its last.
What is this one saying?
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by searay(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2016
Ayatullah:

Double sure you are working for Marilyn Ogar of inglorious memory.

and I'm sure you are a 95%er aka APC zombie from the BORN-TO-RULE republic
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by sunnyrock: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
They never known anything! Many work but only view are benefited. This time no one wil there come out.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Realist2: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigeria has now become a police's state where DSS , EFCC and the President run the show, while the economy is left to author-pilot itself without any inputs from Buhari, since Buhari has failed to proffer solutions to the ailing economy, he want to muzzle, coarse and silent every critics and perceive political enemies. Buhari this is not 1984, except you want a repeat of 1985.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
They added that they "also wish to remind Nigerians of how, in September 2016, the Federal Government invaded the Akwa Ibom State Government House with armed men of the Department of State Security (DSS). !!!!! September 2015!!!! Sir. Anyway Sai Buhari . If u no fit cry then laugh.
Re: DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker by Irishrena1(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2016
adeaks:
DSS sef don join the league of abductors. undecided

Its like abduction is the in-thing now in this country. As some people are abducting young Christian teenagers and converting them to Islam, DSS too is abducting politicians.

Now what will the DSS convert these polithiefcians into? grin
Into zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) / Gang Kills Kidnapped Victim In Oyo After Member’s Arrest By Police (pic) / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.