Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time (1610 Views)

5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Favoredchic: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello house. Your sincere advice is needed please. What is a lady to do when mr. Right hasn't showed up. How does she hold on. Realistic advice would be appreciated. What should she do till he shows up.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by halfricanadian(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
She hopes nd secretly always praying for him embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Favoredchic: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Favoredchic:
Hello house. Your sincere advice is needed please. What is a lady to do when mr. Right hasn't showed up. How does she hold on. Realistic advice would be appreciated. What should she do till he shows up.

The guys around are not showing signs of seriousness. More like time wasters.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by hummerwise(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
when Mohammed doesnt go to the mountain,,, what happend my dear....
You should take a lip from that.....

hope dis is realistic enuf wink

TEMILOLUWA

1 Like

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by StefanSalvatore: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
There's notin lyk Mr right lady
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by tubouncen(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
this.... Or ask lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
When Mr Right doesn't show up then take a guy from ur left and put him on ur right.

3 Likes

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
There is nothing like Mr Right. It's a farce and excuse for those who don't know what they want. You meet a man, get to know him. If he meets your standards, then keep him.
Simple !
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Mutuwa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
PushPlay:
There is nothing like Mr Right.
It's a farce and excuse for those who don't know what they want.
You meet a man, get to know him.
If he meets your standards, then keep him.

Simple !

Na your answer make sense here...
I no sure say anyone go fit give better answer. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by LaurelP(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Favoredchic:

The guys around are not showing signs of seriousness. More like time wasters.

What makes you conclude that they are time wasters?
Are u showing signs of seriousness yourself? Or u are still forming hard to get and waiting for "Mr. Right".

What u should do is to position yourself properly in a way that the right kind of men will notice you.
How is your social life like?
Are you active in church activities?
Are you a sociable person?
Do u smile?
Are u respectful?

I could go on and on. Sometimes, how u position yourself determines what or who you attract to yourself.
It might not be because the right men aren't coming, it might just be that they are not sure if you want them to come.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by halfricanadian(f): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
LaurelP:

What makes you conclude that they are time wasters?
Are u showing signs of seriousness yourself? Or u are still forming hard to get and waiting for "Mr. Right".

What u should do is to position yourself properly in a way that the right kind of men will notice you.
How is your social life like?
Are you active in church activities?
Are you a sociable person?
Do u smile?
Are u respectful?

I could go on and on. Sometimes, how u position yourself determines what or who you attract to yourself.
It might not be because the right men aren't coming, it might just be that they are not sure if you want them to come.

Oga b all dat man wey go stay go stay

Even if a lady is an angel if d man wanna play her he wud play her avnt u heard

Good girls are no fun bad girls are no good
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
You go out an look for him...
.........MrRight for you.
Pushplay's right ,match a man ta yer standerds
......but make sure they aren't sky high or none will ever reach them.
Be realistic on want you need versus what you want an can live without.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
If mohammed no go meet mountain, mountain go come meet mohammed. Just a few days ago we saw a thread of a gal proposing to her man. We no dey eritrea oh but naija condition worse pass eritrea own so don't risk ur opportunity

1 Like

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by fulfillbill(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Now Playing Mary J blige FT Drake

Mr WRONG

Lower ur expectations/criteria while you acquire more knowledge of being mrs right.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Swissheart(f): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
I understand you perfectly op... .. When you realize the guys around you aren't serious or just not tapping into what you desire..... The right thing is to clear them!... leave the wrong ppl so the right one will get a space. If you keep moving with wrong ppl, the right one may assume you are fixed. So, what do you do while waiting..... Pray, Get serious, upgrade and be patient. Visit the right places, do the right things and you won't miss the right one.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mr right indeed. Where and who is mr right? Is there such as 'Mr Right'? Why not make that man/woman right for yourself?

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for eternity if you keep waiting for Mr/Miss right
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Richy4(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
He might be there, But u did not realize he was the one.....Maybe because he did not dress to your taste......Or doesn't have a ride at the moment, or doesn't have three bank accounts.....just turn left or right, he is there ... do not look far

And if u have friend zoned him by mistake, I beg u take him out of that zone, he might be choking and suffocating over there.... when u extricate him from that zone, trust me he will treat u good.... u will slap yourself for all the time u wasted waiting for someone else
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by LaurelP(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oga b all dat man wey go stay go stay

Even if a lady is an angel if d man wanna play her he wud play her avnt u heard

Good girls are no fun bad girls are no good

That is a very wrong notion.
What u are implying in essence is that she has no role to play in her quest to find a partner, and I say its a lie.

A lady might not be able to woo or propose to a man, but she can position herself in such a way that the right men can see her and do the needful.

There is a story in the Bible where a lady applied this principle and it worked (cant remember if its Naomi or Ruth).
What am saying is she should work on herself.
You cant force a man but you can attract the right men by your character and manners. Being at the right place where the right men are also helps. U cant be looking for a fish in the desert, impossible to find.
There are still fine gentlemen out there just that she hasn't met one yet.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by halfricanadian(f): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
LaurelP:

That is a very wrong notion.
What u are implying in essence is that she has no role to play in her quest to find a partner, and I say its a lie.

A lady might not be able to woo or propose to a man, but she can position herself in such a way that the right men can see her and do the needful.

There is a story in the Bible where a lady applied this principle and it worked (cant remember if its Naomi or Ruth).
What am saying is she should work on herself.
You cant force a man but you can attract the right men by your character and manners. Being at the right place where the right men are also helps. U cant be looking for a fish in the desert, impossible to find.
There are still fine gentlemen out there just that she hasn't met one yet.

Ok what she meant is where to find them

people say u are wat u attract most times u attract d wrong people either by mistake or choice

but i concur with what u av written smiley God bless you for your knowledge
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Have fun while u wait ....Be of good manners ..... Pray.....Go out .....Attend religious functions to strengthen ur faith ....Don't be desperate ......Marriage doesnt guarantee happiness .......So love yourself and enjoy this life ....

He 'll come when it's time. ...

NEVER be in a hurry to marry ,it's a Lifetime affair
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by todayguest(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
If Mr Right is not coming where you live. Kindly change location. If it's in the church, look and join another. Better still, review your criteria for selection. That is, if your initial desire is a man that has made money, now consider a man managing and etc.
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
how many times do we hav to fall in love with the wrong people?
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You go out an look for him... .........MrRight for you. Pushplay's right ,match a man ta yer standerds ......but make sure they aren't sky high or none will ever reach them. Be realistic on want you need versus what you want an can live without.
Dafuq! Queenvalerie did I make you get another moniker? grin
Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
PushPlay:

Dafuq!
Queenvalerie did I make you get another moniker? grin
Cover them yella teeth back up..
........you ain't make me do nothin' tongue

1 Like

Re: When Mr. Right Is Wasting Time by mcdreeezy: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Favoredchic:
Must you get married?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What's Wrong With This Picture? ;)... Do U Have Any Weird P / Hlp Wat Childhood sex Cosd Me / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.