Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA (62457 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) / Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Babyphinas(f): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fashion
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by nikkylara: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na wah ooooo all in the name of fashion & civilization
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by danbrowndmf(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omavik:
They also want us to have a peek at there whatever,,,just like we do with the Americans..

Nigerian celebrities love to kwashe(copy) Americans..

Mtchwww

Ashana...

Trashy...

Not sexy...

Not classy...
HI
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by maryhaam(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lots are mad few are roaming.
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Arsenate(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
IndianBwoy:
I am Indian and I believe..

If men can show chest.

Then women can show breast .

The mammary glands are for feeding and noursihing children.

Even our ancestors roamed without covering their upper body.

In my Great Grandmothers time, women in the village never covered upper body. And it was viewed as perfectly normal.

I believe american p.ornography combined with hypocritical religious fanaticsm has spoiled the minds of present generation.
yeah bro, we should as well move around naked since our ancestors did that. undecided
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Fanirandele: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
IndianBwoy:
I am Indian and I believe..

If men can show chest.

Then women can show breast .

The mammary glands are for feeding and noursihing children.

Even our ancestors roamed without covering their upper body.

In my Great Grandmothers time, women in the village never covered upper body. And it was viewed as perfectly normal.

I believe american p.ornography combined with hypocritical religious fanaticsm has spoiled the minds of present generation.

Gbam, it's not even our in culture for women to cover their chest. Covering up is the imported western culture which we've now carried on our heads more than the people who brought it to us

2 Likes

Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by notoriousbabe: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
mildflame:
She get luck say to tosyne.2much nu go de show
I for write list upon her head shey? cheesy
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Aplaudez(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
End time dress!
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by klax(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
She surely forgot her Bra back home or possibly she washed her Bra but did not got dry before living home that was why her wannabe attention seeking turned bizarre and disgraceful in the name of fashion confusion.
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by hyperflex(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Some of u will criticize Jesus if he were alive today. Even in death y'all still do. To those who say she copies Yankee please don't u too copy the west?? In all ur ways sef! U come here to feign realness n morality and ur the worst person alive. She didn't buy the dress with ur money did she. Allow people to live. And the babes talking I surmise that ur not as cute as the lady so if that's the case keep qyyyyeeeetttt! Na jealousy dey kill women pass. To the fathers in lord who understand righteousness I hope u haven't masturbated to this pic, I hope u haven't had premarital sex, I hope u haven't cut money off the top of ur boss's money, I hope u haven't asked a girl to abort...come her to act sanctimonious. Because we can't see ur faces? Yeye!
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Fash20: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
God forgive me... She looks like those Egyptian mummies.
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by banmee(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omavik:
They also want us to have a peek at there whatever,,,just like we do with the Americans..

Nigerian celebrities love to kwashe(copy) Americans..

Mtchwww

Ashana...

Trashy...

Not sexy...

Not classy...

Says the chick with exposed bra and hint of boobs as her profile picture. wink

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by bejeria101(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
OP! Why na you she leave the bra with lmao!
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by ogundeleai(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
MoneypassGod:
dats y men will always treat women as nothing but sex objects. They bargained for it....
You nailed it perfectly though its an open secret and bitter truth
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by PweetyJbaby(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Olosho on rampage
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Cyjetty: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Disgraceful. Anyway, I guess because she is not really fine, she has to divert attention from her face. Desperate measures ugly women take!
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by fortunechy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
slut everywia
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
MoneypassGod:
dats y men will always treat women as nothing but sex objects. They bargained for it....

WELL SAID!
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by anthonyirekpita(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Looking very HOT.

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
The fact that she dressed in a 'provocative' way does not mean that a man has the license to sexually assault her.
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by MKO4ever(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
But this breast ain't looking any bad at all

1 Like

Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by yinkslinks(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
ugly with sweet boobs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss guess men dont notice the boobs cus of the face. now she will sell fast. make i use Vaseline small grin grin grin grin
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
What a shame This world sef.... #smh#
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by rukkyland(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
end time devil's INSTRUMENT..
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by begwong: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
She for kuku ma Kom năkěd ba!
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
who is she

update from praizeblog:: Arrival of new Olubadan - Oba Saliu
Adetunji http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/arrival-of-new-olubadan-oba-saliu.html?m=0

Sesan ogunros sister.

You know d video director guy DT writes "sesan" on dbanj, tuface and don jazzy videos. Then she worked as an OAP like toolz. Apparently OAPs are celebrities and get invited to everything.
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
janellemonae:

Sesan ogunros sister.

You know d video director guy DT writes "sesan" on dbanj, tuface and don jazzy videos. Then she worked as an OAP like toolz. Apparently OAPs are celebrities and get invited to everything.
ohkkk tanks 4 dt
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Oppypoppy: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wish kin rubbish dress be diz?
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by dabbyz(f): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
see as she stand like Egyptian mummy
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by winner01(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sempumping:
Orisirisi...
grin
Re: Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA by Bamz(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Her cup of tea

She uses a jar cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Chidinma Okeke Stuns In New Photos / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.