Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue (787 Views)

my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In / Police Requested For Bribe To Rescue Ekiti Doctors-Survivor Debunks Over-speedin / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by deriod(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
please i need help ,i fell sick around Nov went to a private hospital but was referred to lasuth vi did a lot of test from ecoh to ecg ,scan ,blood urine
but nothing was found ,i went back home abd
googled my symptoms and i found out it mightb
be stapyloccocus areus so i went to a lab for a urine test d result showed nothing again but i drank too much water prior to d test,my questions 1 can too much water affect d urine test 2 is there any other way or test dat i can do to test for staph 3 d symptoms i experience are weakness of the body ,worm like movement in my body, headache ,back pain ,abdominals pain and rumbling of the stomach discharge of d penis.
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by fendorf(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
deriod:
please i need help ,i fell sick around Nov went to a private hospital but was referred to lasuth vi did a lot of test from ecoh to ecg ,scan ,blood urine
but nothing was found ,i went back home abd
googled my symptoms and i found out it mightb
be stapyloccocus areus so i went to a lab for a urine test d result showed nothing again but i drank too much water prior to d test,my questions 1 can too much water affect d urine test 2 is there any other way or test dat i can do to test for staph 3 d symptoms i experience are weakness of the body ,worm like movement in my body, headache ,back pain ,abdominals pain and rumbling of the stomach discharge of d penis.
get forever Aloe vera Gel
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by deriod(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
fendorf:
get forever Aloe vera Gel
OK but I'm not even sure of whats wrong with me yet so what is d aleo vera for ?
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by fendorf(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
deriod:

OK but I'm not even sure of whats wrong with me yet so what is d aleo vera for ?
from all the the symptoms you mentioned.aloe gel works for that
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by chriskosherbal(m): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2016
You can contact me let's talk.
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by deriod(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
please doctors on nairaland help a brother , and those who've gone thru dis please answer me
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by deriod(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
why has everyone forsaken me?
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by naijaboy756: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bros.. Be weary of All those saying contact me. Staph is a HUGE problem and ironically, scammers have taken over the 'supposed' treatment of Staph. Some people have spent close to N500k without solution yet. Mehn, you need prayers o! Not to scare you, but staph is a big wahala. Someone said it is worse than poison.
Re: Doctor In The House Please Come To My Rescue by Brownzola(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lets talk. 07035071971. Serious minded only. Health is Wealth. Takia of it.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Running Nose Issues. Help Me Out / All Natural Therapist/herbal Doctors Are Not Occultic/ Baba-lawo / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.