Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ (52637 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by jchima14: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
President Buhari is reportedly to be under intense pressure from some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to make a reorganisation of his cabinet.

Post Nigeria reports that as part of the close at hand reshuffle, the following ministers have been seen to be doing nothing and many have recommended for their immediate resignation.

1. Geoffrey Onyeama – Minister of Foreign Affairs

Onyeama is said to have failed to manage Buhari’s public and international perception that has been traced to the lack of a foreign policy agenda.

More than nine months after inauguration of Buhari’s government Nigeria as the giant of Africa still does not have a focused foreign policy agenda.

2. Aisha Alhassan – Minister of Women Affairs

“Mama Taraba”, as many called her after the governorship poll in her state, was reported to have told the grieving Chibok parents that the girls were not abducted under the current government. Mrs. Alhassan is also yet to address the case of the abduction of the 14 year-old Ese Oruru from Bayelsa state. The girl was converted to Islam and force to marry a man from Kano.

As a minister of women affairs, many Nigerians had expected that she would have been at the fore front of the Chibok agenda.

3. Kayode Fayemi – Minister of Solid Minerals

The ex-governor of Ekiti state surprised many when he was assigned his portfolio as he was reported to have said that he would need time to learn in his ministry.

More than 3 months after Fayemi received his post the former governor is yet to persuade Nigerians that he is the right man for the job.

4. Lai Mohammed – Minister of Information and Culture

Lai Mohammed seems to refuse to move on from the days of political campaigns. Many Nigerians see his public statements as dent the public image of the Buhari government. The minister speaks on every issue, even though he does not have the right information, he would always speak.

Mr.Mohammed has continued to blame the previous administration for all the failures. Many believe the former spokesmanof the APC would be more productive if he returns as the spokesperson of his party.

5. Adebayo Shittu – Minister of Communications

The role of the ministry in the out-of-court settlement by MTN Nigeria, and its payment of N50 billion to the Buhari’s government still remains unaddressed. The telecommunications regulatory organ, the Nigeria Communications Commission has been shielded away from the settlement process.

President Buhari had on November, 11, 2015 assigned portfolios to 36 ministers who are expected to implement his ‘change’ agenda. Presiding at the swearing in ceremony of the new ministers, the president said that the assigning of portfolios was done to put square pegs in square holes, adding that members of his team were carefully chosen and assigned portfolios to reflect their capacities.

SOURCE: http://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/list-of-ministers-likely-to-be-sacked-by-buhari-soon/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Who cares.... WHat is the assurance that anybody reshuffled with these canker-worms won't be worse.... shuuu....I don't even blame the Minister of Foreign affairs. Buhari has been the one holding that office grin. He has junketeer over 15 countries claiming to be looking for international recognition. when he has ministers who can be doing that ooo. bunch of silly jokers.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Nellybank(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sack them or not, e no kuasign me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Nellybank(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sack them or not, e no kuasign me. Afterall non of dem dey useful give me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by tsephanyah(f): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
let me, quote (hulley) hugu rahes, "owkee" ( the lost season 2 episode 4)
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by emekamn(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
It will take Buhari 18 months to get replacements

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by johnmartus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
only ipob can think like these way imagine sack them and replace them with who?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
I hope this ur source is not from lie muhammed

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by OgaSirAde(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
The source and publisher no get job oh. Passing uncorrect information should be a serious crime in Nigeria sef. BTW u cnt judge anybody yet dey hve nt even spent up to a year in govt.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by fistonati(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Before nko, what are they doing their other than fly around with the Taxpayers money. Especially, shittu dt couldn't force mtn to pay d imposed fine and fayemi dt didn't know the price of gold and Brent in international market

Its overdue already

3 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by fistonati(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
As you can't judge an SS1 student until he fails WAEC abi.
Gerarahhear, little pikin
OgaSirAde:
The source and publisher no get job oh. Passing uncorrect information should be a serious crime in Nigeria sef. BTW u cnt judge anybody yet dey hve nt even spent up to a year in govt.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by OgaSirAde(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
fistonati:
As you can't judge an SS1 student until he fails WAEC abi.
Gerarahhear, little pikin
You lack good reasoning and judgement. So if an SS1 student was nt bright initially and gets to SS3 and excel even in WAEC is new to you abi. I think you are from another planet where reasoning is far from dem. Regards #nakedtruth#

6 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by emekamn(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
OgaSirAde:

You lack good reasoning and judgement. So if an SS1 student was nt bright initially and gets to SS3 and excel even in WAEC is new to you abi. I think you are from another planet where reasoning is far from dem. Regards #nakedtruth#
Truth is there's no truth or even sense in what you conjured up there

5 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by OgaSirAde(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
emekamn:

Truth is there's no truth or even sense in what you conjured up there
You can borrow or go get glasses to see and read looks like you need it. Some have eyes but cannot see looks looks like your case. Sense is not for everybody so not surprised @ ur expression.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by emekamn(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2016
OgaSirAde:

You can borrow or go get glasses to see and read looks like you need it. Some have eyes but cannot see looks looks like your case. Sense is not for everybody so not surprised @ ur expression.
I addressed your statement not your person.
Leave me out of this (whether I have sense or need a pair of glasses is irrelevant) address the issue, no insults too. Tell me what exactly is sensible about what you said?

8 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by kay29000(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2016
hmm
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by yemajiteru(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Rubbish.. .
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by hezy4real01(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
No time if the Bleep up FIRE them sharply it's allowed
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
My....a leadership with high standards for the Ministers.

Good one.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by abumeinben(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
grin

You mean the ministers he that took buhari 6 months to compute their deliverables?
That's 10months old calculation error of buhari....too bad.

By the way, fashola isn't there, the only things he's done so far was plot to increase electricity tariff.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by tooman: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
sack the sackable no time to check time.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by kennyman2000(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha.. I cant believe lai mohammed is on that list. Guess, am dreaming.

Chaii! Even lai mohammed will now know that sai buhari is really CHANGE and not PROPAGANDA.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Bambless1(m): 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Sai Baba Sack All The Useless Ministers!

NAIRALANDERS TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY ! Any birthday mate?
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
johnmartus:
only ipob can think like these way imagine sack them and replace them with who?
How Igbos take enter this matter now

7 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by MrNigeriaPMB: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
let see

i support the sake of that woman affairs minister

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by ademega(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2016
IPOD MEMBERS DREAM

Mr president is yet to complain. why the pain?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Louiscutedude(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2016
mtcheeeew hw is it my business sack dem or not dey are not in any way useful to meee
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Aristotle96(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Heard today is mother's day... cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by HAH: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2016
To be honest Onyema Okechukwu, and Aisha Alhassan are very docile but I disagree with saying Fayemi is not doing anything as he has shown a road map for solid mineral development, may be the needed funds to implement them are not ready

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Bugatie(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
The petroleum minister should be sacked too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by GoldenJAT(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
How can the president sack his SAINT MINISTERS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.