Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ (52643 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by infogenius(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
If this news is true, I laff at the
Joker called Pmb.
After several months he took to swear in ministers,
he is considering changing them after a few months.

It's only a year in a few weeks, so much have changed negatively in Nigeria.

Let's wait for another 20 months for another swearing and their subsequent sack in a few months.
And before we know election time don come.

Confused government.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Stanbeto: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is he waiting for? Is long overdue
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by shehuolayinka(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Even Buhari himself needs to be changed

1 Like

Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by 9jatatafo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
PMB should sack himself as minister of petroleum first. APC is a mirage government. No hope and no direction
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by OgaSirAde(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
emekamn:

I addressed your statement not your person.
Leave me out of this (whether I have sense or need a pair of glasses is irrelevant) address the issue, no insults too. Tell me what exactly is sensible about what you said?
If you did nt pick anything sensible in my statement do me a favour shut ur eyes and move to another post. Its obvious u found sense in it dat was why u quoted me and if you decide to continue wit ur unecessary comments den u are exhibiting lack of sense #NakedTruth#
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by emekamn(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
OgaSirAde:

If you did nt pick anything sensible in my statement do me a favour shut ur eyes and move to another post. Its obvious u found sense in it dat was why u quoted me and if you decide to continue wit ur unecessary comments den u are exhibiting lack of sense #NakedTruth#
Peace be unto you brother.
I have cause to believe our reasoning don't travel along the same path.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by oloriooko(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
PMB should sack himself join sef angry
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by icybeth(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why sacking d angels u appointed? I wil advice u to beg GEJ and OBJ to help u selecting d best brain 4 job.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by fujirice: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
abumeinben:

Like they say in cooperate organization, he didn't complain. So that means he could handle them. Check my signature.
While he is not complaining or won't complain, one or two ministry will suffer and you know the outcome.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by abumeinben(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
fujirice:

While he is not complaining or won't complain, one or two ministry will suffer and you know the outcome.

We're saying same thing bro...he should face one...

We all know about division of labour
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by MartialArt2(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fashola, he failed too.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by toprealman: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
petroleum minister....Buhari!
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by delightf(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Will all this one make his leardship smooth,electing nd sacking since may 2015 till now we nv see change,una prisdo is busy traveling from one country to another speeding 9ja on air,light we no see.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by Ranchhoddas: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bambless1:
Happy Birthday Sir!
Thanks.You too.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by fallingsky(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
OgaSirAde:

You can borrow or go get glasses to see and read looks like you need it. Some have eyes but cannot see looks looks like your case. Sense is not for everybody so not surprised @ ur expression.

truth be told what u wrote up there are garbage and nothing more.. wailing
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by erico2k2(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
jchima14:
President Buhari is reportedly to be under intense pressure from some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to make a reorganisation of his cabinet.

Post Nigeria reports that as part of the close at hand reshuffle, the following ministers have been seen to be doing nothing and many have recommended for their immediate resignation.

1. Geoffrey Onyeama – Minister of Foreign Affairs

Onyeama is said to have failed to manage Buhari’s public and international perception that has been traced to the lack of a foreign policy agenda.

More than nine months after inauguration of Buhari’s government Nigeria as the giant of Africa still does not have a focused foreign policy agenda.

2. Aisha Alhassan – Minister of Women Affairs

“Mama Taraba”, as many called her after the governorship poll in her state, was reported to have told the grieving Chibok parents that the girls were not abducted under the current government. Mrs. Alhassan is also yet to address the case of the abduction of the 14 year-old Ese Oruru from Bayelsa state. The girl was converted to Islam and force to marry a man from Kano.

As a minister of women affairs, many Nigerians had expected that she would have been at the fore front of the Chibok agenda.

3. Kayode Fayemi – Minister of Solid Minerals

The ex-governor of Ekiti state surprised many when he was assigned his portfolio as he was reported to have said that he would need time to learn in his ministry.

More than 3 months after Fayemi received his post the former governor is yet to persuade Nigerians that he is the right man for the job.

4. Lai Mohammed – Minister of Information and Culture

Lai Mohammed seems to refuse to move on from the days of political campaigns. Many Nigerians see his public statements as dent the public image of the Buhari government. The minister speaks on every issue, even though he does not have the right information, he would always speak.

Mr.Mohammed has continued to blame the previous administration for all the failures. Many believe the former spokesmanof the APC would be more productive if he returns as the spokesperson of his party.

5. Adebayo Shittu – Minister of Communications

The role of the ministry in the out-of-court settlement by MTN Nigeria, and its payment of N50 billion to the Buhari’s government still remains unaddressed. The telecommunications regulatory organ, the Nigeria Communications Commission has been shielded away from the settlement process.

President Buhari had on November, 11, 2015 assigned portfolios to 36 ministers who are expected to implement his ‘change’ agenda. Presiding at the swearing in ceremony of the new ministers, the president said that the assigning of portfolios was done to put square pegs in square holes, adding that members of his team were carefully chosen and assigned portfolios to reflect their capacities.

SOURCE: http://nigerianewsonline.com.ng/list-of-ministers-likely-to-be-sacked-by-buhari-soon/
these ministries do not have direct impact o n Nigerians regard the hardship facing us now,.Ministry of power and steel plus Petroleum is what we should focus on plus ministry of Agriculture.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by ifyan(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
First of all, is this gov. working.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by OgaSirAde(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
fallingsky:

truth be told what u wrote up there are garbage and nothing more.. wailing
Thanx at least made sense to sensible people so dose without sense are the ones ranting sorry u might b 1 of dem.
Re: List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ by SenatorJames(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Waiting.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.