Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? (2141 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by Daminaj1(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
His love life is like Gala! Everywhere! and everyone knows details.

The singer who is in a long relationship with Tania Omotayo got a second woman pregnant and he is yet to acknowledge the baby or the mother. He has also been said to evade any attempt to submit to a DNA test to prove he is the baby's father.

Wizzkid who is said to be doing everything within his power to make sure Tania does not leave him tweets about having love forever. He wrote; I need u right next to me to live life forever! But the questione veryone is asking is "who is he tweeting about"

Knowing how unstable his emotion and Erect*ion has been over the years, it is hard to tell.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/03/wizkid-tweets-aboout-having-his-love.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by Daminaj1(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by tsephanyah(f): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Absquatulate
Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by LaurelP(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
See how happy they are showing off their babies with a 23 year old boy.
Women.
Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2016
It remains 2 for his finger to be complete. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by axortedbabe(f): 5:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Wetin I wan comment for this kind nonsense
Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by yusufyusuf1: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2016
i guess it should be tania that girl make sense than the rest i don't want to castigate wizkid cause if i am to have the kind of fame he has only God know how many baby mamas i will have by now this girls are temptation in psquare voice
Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by Daminaj2(f): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
yusufyusuf1:
i guess it should be tania that girl make sense than the rest i don't want to castigate wizkid cause if i am to have the kind of fame he has only God know how many baby mamas i will have by now this girls are temptation in psquare voice

lol
Re: Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? by goldbim(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
If Tania really wants hapiness,she should do away with this guy..he has more than enough to deal when it comes to women..only if she's willing to sacrifice a lot.not worth it..#babymama everywhere#.wizzy still wants to explore..!

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Actress, Rachael Okonkwo Stuns In All White As She Clocks A New Age / See These Beautiful New Photos Of Solidstar ’s Son And Baby Mama / Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.