Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,934 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging (5025 Views)

He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2016
SirJeffry:
She might have done a recent abortion. Probe well and thank me later.cheesy

Abortion ke? shivering mode activated
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by czarr(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:
lol your friend can lie ehnn.

Word on the street is that the more you touch it, the bigger it gets, I don't know how true it is o, na wetin I hear be that. So your friends excuse doesn't hold water.
which street?
The street ti take over? grin

You're in the wrong street.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by babs01(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2016
engrfaruq:

y u dey shiver ontop ur frnd mata?. guy we knw say na u
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2016
babs01:

y u dey shiver ontop ur frnd mata?. guy we knw say na u

so if u hear abortion u no go shiver abi when u know say a life is being lost... me na cry i dey cry sef not only shiver
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ladyF(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm sure yur putting in for Medical Course in Uni. Right?
You no wan make I graduate jejely, I dey find easy course. Looking at office management grin

1 Like

Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by iamrealdeji(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Probably an abortion,abortion sags breasts just like pregnancy and childbirth. The body thinks baby is coming and the boobs drop for convenience in breastfeeding the babe
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2016
Reasons why guys call relationships off can be heart shattering sometimes

You'll hear stuffs like

One time she came to my house with no bra angry grin grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

You no wan make I graduate jejely, I dey find easy course. Looking at office management grin
grin grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by beejaymoore(m): 11:55am On Mar 06, 2016
kestolove95:
Let her take it to d senate let dem pad it for her d way nigeria constitution was padded

Nice word-play
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Ghost01(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol. What's with the obsession with boobs sef? The other day it was some who came out with a report that staring at a woman's boobs increases a man's lifespan. Very funny! Eventually, all boobs sag. Gravity is alive and real! grin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

Word on the street is that the more you touch it, the bigger it gets, I don't know how true it is o, na wetin I hear be that. So your friends excuse doesn't hold water.
guess naso your own dey do, speaking from experience i guessgrin
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hahaha LadyF don enteram ... everybody dey call LadyF's boobs... no be her own dey sag ooo. her own dey like torch light..... firmly firm.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by obongtunji: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:

LadyF right on point. OP I guess your friend is just tired of the girl
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
I also have a friend who refused sleeping with a girl, cos she had large areolas and sagging boobss. He said it was disgusting
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by ipledge10(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
engrfaruq:

yea abortion cause sagging of boobs
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 4:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Deejacy2:
I alsio have a friend who refused sleeping with a girl, cos she had large areolas and sagging boobss. He said it was disgusting

she don old be that.. if not why would she have large areola?
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2016
engrfaruq:

she don old be that.. if not why would she have large areola?
Large Areola has nothing to do with age, I guess its hereditary, some are very black, while some are lighter. Depends on one's complexion
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Probably an abortion,abortion sags breasts just like pregnancy and childbirth. The body thinks baby is coming and the boobs drop for convenience in breastfeeding the babe
Not only that sef, some are natural, some of these girls are virgins
But their boobs are fallen.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Deejacy2:
Not only that sef, some are natural, some of these girls are virgins
But their boobs are fallen.

You are talking from experience i guess hahaha.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
engrfaruq:

You are talking from experience i guess hahaha.
Lol have stayed in a hostel, so I know
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Deejacy2:
Lol have stayed in a hostel, so I know

have stayed in the hostel too but i dont know.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2016
U too funny op, shrinking breast
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2016
engrfaruq:

have stayed in the hostel too but i dont know.
Lol ur not a girl na, so you can't know
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Deejacy2:
Lol ur not a girl na, so you can't know

Lolz... i know... buh OP has a point... when u start with sagged boobs what will u finish with lolz.
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by chigoizie7(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
ladyF:

Another word on the streets says that " when it is squeezed, it becomes flat and shrinks"
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by engrfaruq(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
chigoizie7:

Another word on the streets says that " when it is squeezed, it becomes flat and shrinks"

the first culprit na the complainant cos he squeezes them too
Re: He Broke-up With Her Because Her Breasts Keeps Shrinking/sagging by Akious2k2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
SirJeffry:
She might have done a recent abortion. Probe well and thank me later.cheesy
My thought

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Shares A Kiss In Public, Step Out In Matching Outfits (photos) / Women Will Always Be Women / MY EX And Large Percent Of Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.