Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (83955 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 2:39pm On May 09, 2016
Reyginus:
No, I don't think so. She's not like that.

I expected this denial from you sad
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

I expected this denial from you sad
Yeah. Because I understand her a little.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 09, 2016
Reyginus:

Thanks for the respect and concern Reyginus.
I am basically offline, I am totally not feeling well but I dont want to go into details on that here.
Of course this has nothing to do with what LB is implying. Stay cool, hope to be able to be back one day.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 6:50pm On May 09, 2016
^^^

Yeah, right grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
Tufanja:

Thanks for the respect and concern Reyginus.
I am basically offline, I am totally not feeling well but I dont want to go into details on that here.
Of course this has nothing to do with what LB is implying. Stay cool, hope to be able to be back one day.
One day? You'd be fine soon. I hope it's not stress. You'd need some rest.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by TheHarbinger(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

tongue
The idea of seeing the 'invisible' isn't original to Christianity. I'll try to find a source. The general idea is that sometimes, we miss the obvious because we make a lot of assumptions. Like the harbinger will tell you after I thrash him at Chess. grin
We shall see
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by TheHarbinger(m): 1:26am On May 10, 2016
^^
I just sent you a friend request. Go all out.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:48am On May 13, 2016
Tufanja:
@ sonoflucifer / muskeeto are you okay? NL prison? Time out? Fed up? Playing hide and seek? Dressed in a new moniker? Holidays? Just to be sure you faring well...
I'm good. You? Happy weekend. kiss kiss
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Antiparticle(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2016
Get well soon @tufanja.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
Reyginus:

You want to tell me that Tufanja is still sick?

When I said the real reasonfor her absence, you didn't believe.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 3:12pm On May 20, 2016
Tufanja are you sick? e don tey small. Make we know if everything dey alright.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
So if I didn't comment, he wouldn't have remembered that Tufanja was sick?

All these pantie washers sef.. grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
JackBizzle:

You want to tell me that Tufanja is still sick?

When I said the real reasonfor her absence, you didn't believe.
Are you also going to joke with someone's health? Has it gotten that bad?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
Reyginus:
Are you also going to joke with someone's health? Has it gotten that bad?

Am I joking about her health or stating that she can't be that sick for such a long time? Get off your high horse. Over-morality panty washer
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2016
JackBizzle:

Am I joking about her health or stating that she can't be that sick for such a long time? Get off your high horse. Over-morality panty washer
What if she's been suffering it all these time and it just got worse? You see, you can't really know the true state of persons online. We all have issues. Some deeper than others. We all can't just talk them out.

I remember I never knew SalC typed from her sick bed when I first got sight of her handle until she revealed it. This virtual reality is not the physical reality and shouldn't be taken so. I like jokes too but I try very hard to empathize with the true nature of things.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 4:08am On May 21, 2016
It's very hard to get it right with LB Rey. Even if you hang yourself, he'll call you names for doing so.

I know you like educating him anyways lol. Just know he's like that kid in class that has decided to be obtuse no matter how hard you trygrin

2 Likes

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:23am On May 21, 2016
An0nimus:
It's very hard to get it right with LB Rey. Even if you hang yourself, he'll call you names for doing so.

I know you like educating him anyways lol. Just know he's like that kid in class that has decided to be obtuse no matter how hard you trygrin

grin grin

I understand that you are speaking out of pain. So this time, I won't hold it against you.

But seriously, next time you want to pretend that you care for someone that is sick, you don't need others to remind you before you inquire about her health.

Chai...truth dey bitter grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 8:24am On May 21, 2016
An0nimus:

It's really sickening. Not something one should be proud of.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:28am On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
What if she's been suffering it all these time and it just got worse? You see, you can't really know the true state of persons online. We all have issues. Some deeper than others. We all can't just talk them out.

I remember I never knew SalC typed from her sick bed when I first got sight of her handle until she revealed it. This virtual reality is not the physical reality and shouldn't be taken so. I like jokes too but I try very hard to empathize with the true nature of things.

Well,

1) Tufanja is not Sal C. And Sal C even typed from her sick bed

2) Tufanja fell sick immediately after the ishitlove incident and since then, she only came back once to deny that ishitlove was the reason she left. Covenient, isn't it?

What I'm saying is that I do not believe Tufanja. You do. This is not about making fun of someone's health. Get off your high horse.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:29am On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
It's really sickening. Not something one should be proud of.

Reyginus...the moral crusader....so holy...so righteous. grin grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 9:29am On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

I understand that you are speaking out of pain. So this time, I won't hold it against you.

But seriously, next time you want to pretend that you care for someone that is sick, you don't need others to remind you before you inquire about her health.

tehehe bitter ko alomo bitters ni. No be you again?

if I had asked after her health before you,you'd have called me a panty washer.

Now I ask after you stylishly ask after her wellbeing (which is pretty nice of you, although you'll keep up with the bad boy act), you label me a pretender

I should kuku kee myself but wetin concern me?grin. Only thing that pains me about this discourse is it adds nothing to my bank account. Man pikin need pepper right now
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Let me help with a little education. Pain is one of the best gifts we have as humans. Once you lose the ability to feel pain your demise begins to take shape. Pain is wonderful in this case.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:09am On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Well,

1) Tufanja is not Sal C. And Sal C even typed from her sick bed

2) Tufanja fell sick immediately after the ishitlove incident and since then, she only came back once to deny that ishitlove was the reason she left. Covenient, isn't it?

What I'm saying is that I do not believe Tufanja. You do. This is not about making fun of someone's health. Get off your high horse.

I don't think it's a matter of what you believe but how we ought behave when one tells us something like this. We can't verify if it's true or false but that shouldn't make us assume he's lying. A lot of people here type with severe pain on their body.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:47am On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Reyginus...the moral crusader....so holy...so righteous. grin grin
No. I thought you called yourself a humanist.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
I don't think it's a matter of what you believe but how we ought behave when one tells us something like this. We can't verify if it's true or false but that shouldn't make us assume he's lying. A lot of people here type with severe pain on their body.

Tufanja deserves my doubt. She lied on the first day she met me on nairaland. She claimed that we were old acquaintances.

A relationship built on lies cannot have trust.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
No. I thought you called yourself a humanist.

I was demoted to pantie inspector
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Tufanja deserves my doubt. She lied on the first day she met me on nairaland. She claimed that we were old acquaintances.

A relationship built on lies cannot have trust.
Okay. She sent me a mail about two hours ago and was suggesting presenting an evidence to help cure your doubt but I turned it down. People like you need a brain transplant first before anything like evidence is shown you. You've lost the gift of self disgust.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

I was demoted to pantie inspector
If your brother was on a dying bed and someone makes jokes like this how would you feel or call the person?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 4:29pm On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
If your brother was on a dying bed and someone makes jokes like this how would you feel or call the person?

Tufanja is not dying if she could read this whole page of conversation and then send you a mail within minutes.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 4:32pm On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. She sent me a mail about two hours ago and was suggesting presenting an evidence to help cure your doubt but I turned it down. People like you need a brain transplant first before anything like evidence is shown you. You've lost the gift of self disgust.

Yawn....more sanctimonious moral bullshyte.

Tufanja didn't need to send you that email. It only proves that she is well enough to monitor this thread and send emails
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Tufanja is not dying if she could read this whole page of conversation and then send you a mail within minutes.

No, I'm not saying so. Just telling you why you should cut down the poor joke.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yawn....more sanctimonious moral bullshyte.

Tufanja didn't need to send you that email. It only proves that she is well enough to monitor this thread and send emails
Seems you idea of sickness and pains is we encapsulated when the patient cannot move. Gpodluck bro and I'd join the words together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.