Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (84848 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 21, 2016
An0nimus:

hehe, I'm not overly keen on taking stuff off NL. You guys have fun wink

Stuff...? No...its not what u think :p

How are u in the meanwhile?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tufanja:

Stuff...? No...its not what u think :p

How are u in the meanwhile?

I'm solid. Started my blog btw. Let's say I have near zero updates. What you up to these days?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
An0nimus:

I'm solid. Started my blog btw. Let's say I have near zero updates. What you up to these days?

Lol solid like a rock in the mid of hell fire. So am I.
So where can we see the blog? Maybe we can brainstorm with you about updates.
I am not up to much these days. Basically, i am learning how to do absolutely nothing (turns out to be pretty hard), to unstress, to rest, to meditate, to recover my health, to excerice, meet up with people, doing creative assignments etc. After the holidayperiod (from september), i will be actively into jobhunting (graduated in june).
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Is it just me or has pure anarchy broken out in the religion section?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tufanja:
Is it just me or has pure anarchy broken out in the religion section?
Just a passing phase. They'll all make up by Xmas.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol solid like a rock in the mid of hell fire. So am I.
So where can we see the blog? Maybe we can brainstorm with you about updates.
I am not up to much these days. Basically, i am learning how to do absolutely nothing (turns out to be pretty hard), to unstress, to rest, to meditate, to recover my health, to excerice, meet up with people, doing creative assignments etc. After the holidayperiod (from september), i will be actively into jobhunting (graduated in june).

Congratulations on your grad. If you were in Nigeria, you'd be waiting for 1 year compulsory military service. lucky you.

My blog's an anonymous one tongue,thanks for the offer though. Bloggers are trying I must say, especially those that write their own stuff and update frequently. Got new respect for them. I have mapped out over 25 topics to write on, just to make time and overcome the fear of writing below par.

The health issue has taken some time. Happy to know you doing much better now. Between now and september is enough time to catch up on all the fun. If it was me, I'll binge-watch the series I've been stashing. cool
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2016
An0nimus:

Congratulations on your grad. If you were in Nigeria, you'd be waiting for 1 year compulsory military service. lucky you.

Lol its not my first graduation and wont be my last, deo volente. I wld prefer doing service above being jobless... luck is always a matter of interpretation and what u make of a situation wink

Anonymous blog... How do u wanna generate traffic if u dont do branding? Too bad. U also need to invest in your fanclub :p

bingieseriewatching...thats a nice one...hahaha only know about bingiedrinking...not that i do that smiley. For me it wld feel as a waste of my creative time to consume so much and being off the world aa ll the while. People easily forget to look through the window of life instead of their screen. Real life is too stunning if u didnt turn blind to it smiley

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Just a passing phase. They'll all make up by Xmas.

I doubt grey cells will grow back...
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol its not my first graduation and wont be my last, deo volente. I wld prefer doing service above being jobless...

Yeah, totally agree. Reminds me of this new scheme by our FG. It's more like Service 2.0. A good many youths here are applying, better than being jobless.. Don't worry, you'll get a job.

Anonymous blog... How do u wanna generate traffic if u dont do branding? Too bad. U also need to invest in your fanclub :p

Traffic will come by fire by force tongue. If it doesn't come fine, as long my posts help someone out there. Even if it's just one person.

bingieseriewatching...thats a nice one...hahaha only know about bingiedrinking...not that i do that smiley. For me it wld feel as a waste of my creative time to consume so much and being off the world aa ll the while. People easily forget to look through the window of life instead of their screen. Real life is too stunning if u didnt turn blind to it smiley

You sound like some philosopher lol. I binge watch when I can. My record should be binge watching Game of Thrones from S1-S5 though I had seen them before. That was before entering season 6. I'm not much of a drinker, never been drunk.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
How is the An0nimus blogging going? What type of topics do u cover?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tufanja:
How is the An0nimus blogging going? What type of topics do u cover?

School stuff basically. High school and university related matters. Blog hasn't seen much activity lately, been busy.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
An0nimus:

School stuff basically. High school and university related matters. Blog hasn't seen much activity lately, been busy.
How much did you spend opening it? Congrats.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by An0nimus: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2016
Reyginus:
How much did you spend opening it? Congrats.

Thanks man. Using free wordpress for now. How you been? took a leave from NL?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by qeras89: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
everybody love harry potter! http://www.harryaudiobooks.com (free audiobooks)
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by zijomux: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Who love george rr martin? Amazing george rr martin free audiobook collection here: https://martinaudiobooks.com
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Pinzhongfc: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2022
fearlesschicken:
hello Everyone!

well.....presently doing nothing. just lying on my bed reading nairaland

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Pinzhongfc: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2022
When you marry the wrong woman and you're asked to devote a topic for your Church program sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses President Salva Kiir Mayardit's Feet While Kneeling Down / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.