Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Jamb Wahala:please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Wahala:please Help (639 Views)

JAMB WAHALA (check This Out Peeps) / Jamb Wahala / Jamb Wahala In Naija Vs Pre/uni Exam In America..hilarious!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Wahala:please Help by Lumiere91: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
Jamb sent me an sms on wednesday that my examination centre,time and date has been changed.i went to reprint but there was no change whatesoever.what do i do?
Re: Jamb Wahala:please Help by chiefolododo(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
They are dribbling you
Re: Jamb Wahala:please Help by Lumiere91: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
chiefolododo:
They are dribbling you
why?
Re: Jamb Wahala:please Help by goddyjay(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stick to the initial plan and go to the first centre that you picked
Re: Jamb Wahala:please Help by Lumiere91: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
goddyjay:
Stick to the initial plan and go to the first centre that you picked
THANK

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Library Old Secretariat Ikeja Non Functional Computer Systems / Proliferation Of First Class In Private Uni Is Justified / A Seminar Report On Computer Ethics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.