Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? (797 Views)

hh / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much. / My 35years Old Step Mother,wants 2 Have Sex With Me.. Pls Advice Me On Wat 2 Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by Tracey121(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
My BF broke up with me on FB to all the places in the world, what shud I do, Im devastated right now, all crying, shudnt there be a constituted law that guys arent allowed to end the relationship?  cry, shudnt I be drawing up a petition now ooooo to the government about this issue at hand, sure the constitutional court can enforce such law
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
o girl, na part of life.
you gast to move on and dont let it haunt you.
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by tosyne007(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tracey121:

My BF broke up with me on FB to all the places in the world, what shud I do, Im devastated right now, all crying, shudnt there be a constituted law that guys arent allowed to end the relationship? cry, shudnt I be drawing up a petition now ooooo to the government about this issue at hand, sure the constitutional court can enforce such law

so sorry u r hurting babe. but i will like to say u are wrong in saying guys initiates break-ups. Ladies initiates too!!! i'm sure more than a million guys hav gone thru thesame ordeal u are going thru.

So, i will advise u pick urself up and move on. U will find someone who will appreciate u more and may God grant u the fortitude to bear the loss (just joking)
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by iice(f): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2009
You mean women should be the only ones to do the break up? Rofl.

Come back to earth.
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by Tracey121(f): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
iice:

You mean women should be the only ones to do the break up? Rofl.

Come back to earth.

Yah sure that's what I mean, They cant just decide when to start and end the r/s, that's bunch of bullshit if u ask me,
at least he shud have given me a chance, damn I missed all the signs, they were there but I just turned a blind eye
on them, to think that I actually believed that I have found love that wud never die, how cud I be so stupid
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
With the above comment you stand a chance of getting run over by Nairalanders.
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by tosyne007(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
OMO IBO:

With the above comment you stand a chance of getting run over by Nairalanders.

why in the world will anybody do that? can't u see/feel she's hurting?

Tracey121:

Yah sure that's what I mean, They cant just decide when to start and end the r/s, that's bunch of bullshit if u ask me,
at least he shud have given me a chance, damn I missed all the signs, they were there but I just turned a blind eye
on them, to think that I actually believed that I have found love that wud never die, how cud I be so stupid

sorry once again but u are right about being stupid. that's wat crazy or should i say blind love does to one's emotions. It makes u look stupid and foolish when u r not. Like u said, u must hav been seeing som signs which u must hav decided to ignore just to male IT work.

Like i said earlier, dont dwell on the past, move on and believe u can get a better person u will make this pain (u are feeling) go away. U might find it a bit difficult to blv this presently, so i will suggest u depend on friends and relatives to make u happy (i mean make u forget eat happened). u can as well depend on nairalanders. we aint all bad.
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by sexylogan(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tracey121:

My BF broke up with me on FB to all the places in the world, what shud I do, Im devastated right now, all crying, shudnt there be a constituted law that guys arent allowed to end the relationship? cry, shudnt I be drawing up a petition now ooooo to the government about this issue at hand, sure the constitutional court can enforce such law
Sorry for the way ur ex b/f broke up wit u. i think that was lame and
gutless.u sound like a sweeet loving girl and probably didnt deserve
such treatment. but y shdnt guys
be allowed to break up wit girls? i broke up wit an ex 4 years ago cuz
i caught her cheating. wudnt u do the same if u wer me?
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by Tracey121(f): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2009
sexylogan:

Sorry for the way ur ex b/f broke up wit u. i think that was lame and
gutless.u sound like a sweeet loving girl and probably didnt deserve
such treatment. but y shdnt guys
be allowed to break up wit girls? i broke up wit an ex 4 years ago cuz
i caught her cheating. wudnt u do the same if u wer me?

She had it coming for a very long time, that's understandable but I mean in cases where a guy
broke up with u coz he found a new pussy to f$ck its really not fair and the worst part is he just have to be
such an a$$ hole and do that on FB so that the entire world can know, anyway thanks man
feeling much better already
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by Tracey121(f): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2009
tosyne007:

why in the world will anybody do that? can't u see/feel she's hurting?

sorry once again but u are right about being stupid. that's wat crazy or should i say blind love does to one's emotions. It makes u look stupid and foolish when u r not. Like u said, u must hav been seeing som signs which u must hav decided to ignore just to male IT work.

Like i said earlier, dont dwell on the past, move on and believe u can get a better person u will make this pain (u are feeling) go away. U might find it a bit difficult to blv this presently, so i will suggest u depend on friends and relatives to make u happy (i mean make u forget eat happened). u can as well depend on nairalanders. we aint all bad.

Thanks man, that did the trick really, anyway that wretched Jeck saved me another year of misery coz ever since I met him I
dont remember when was the last time I smile coz all we do is fight abt this and that
Re: Shudnt It Be Illegally For A Guy 2 Do The Break Up Thing? by chiejik(f): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2009
oooh oooh poor you i felt the same some years ago but not now no stupid man can stand on my way .you will get over it friend with time but love with your brain next time

(1) (Reply)

Teen Pregnant After A Kiss / Date My Father / Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.