Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 (6775 Views)

Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by orisa37: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
To buy himself back, Ambode should go there to his people and feel the madness in the attack on them.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
These igbotic comments self , i cannot but laugh, its a free world , you can say whatever you wish , its your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
The E warriors won't u go and fight off the almajiris instead of lamenting on nairaland
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Haha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by AtlanticBreeze: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Reports reaching me has it that the oba of lagos has sent emissaries to the hausa leaders in Mile 12 to beg on behalf of yoruba people in Mile 12. I understand they are trying to reach an agreement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by falseman(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ambode is a Yoruba man and he is scared just like every other Yoruba chest beaters that ran away from their so called land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Landmark225:
mumu, they are killing your fellow odua people in their own "land" and you are hear talking shit. Coward

Lol, look at the poo itself, your opinion doesn't count , leave it like that , omo Igbo
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by hardbody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
oduastates:
You are all annoyingly arrogant , Half educated and hopeless dogooders .
1 When fashola banned okada ,bearing in mind , the lawlessness of the okada riders , what did you all do ?
All those okada banned in Abuja , Benin etc , where do you think they moved to when they packed their okada into the back of lorries?

2 when fashola passed the cremation bill that saved Nigeria from Ebola , did you not oppose the bill based on your ignorant and backward foreign religions.

3 when Fashola increased LASU fees to stop the degree mill . The degree mill that ensures that bad cheating students will graduate and tussle with good students for employment and jobs .
What did you all do ?

4 what do you alway say about slum removal . E sha nu won

I have come to believe that the greatest enemies of Yorubas are yorubas themselves. A culture of not accepting superior debate by the less knowledgeable is sipping into polity .
To me , I have linked this the fact that the traditional religion and it teachings keep retreating year by year . Now , we have many educated people with a serious lack in the power of perspective ( ESU).
When the nationals of a nation ( Yoruba nation ) are resistant to change .
When they are hostile to the idea of the government enforcing the law( colonial) . Why are you surprised that imbeciles, thugs , criminal and lawless folks find your town and cities comfortable.

N:B there have been numerous conflicts in that mile 12 market. Never before has it gone beyond the normal skirmishes and fighting on the street . From my point of view , what has changed is that , like the Igbo mass migration of the 80's , the Almajiris have also discovered Lagos. The new set have no mechanism for
My appeal to all omoluabis
They must allow and support the government to enforce all Laws.
Colonial laws and more recent laws .
Laws on building codes
Residence
Loitering
Town planning
Education .

Dogo turanci.....

After all these long grammar and analysis like a frustrated first class in philosophy, you are still begging the question.....When and how are we begging the Hausas to stop fvcking us on our land. It is obvious we cannot stand toe-to-toe with them....

Lagos belongs to the owners
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Arise01: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
I tot lagos is no man's Land nah, hw come u people ar so interested abut d yoruba fighting d hausa. One tinx I cherished most abut yoruba is dat dey wll nt use thier hand to destroy der Land Bcz it's nt easy to have a place lik Lagos. Decorum my people

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by knightsTempler: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by MonPro: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:
The animals behind this atrocity in our land must be destroyed... angry...I did not put Ambode forward to tolerate the violation of our homeland... angry

Na grammar you dey speak. Carry matchete enter mile 12. If them hausa catch you, shout 'sai baba'.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Babatundetinubu: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Na grammar you dey speak. Carry matchete enter mile 12. If them hausa catch you, shout 'sai baba'.

Go and deal with the Igalas who have turned you into slaves first in your homeland before you start talking nonsense.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by samobaba(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
The guy man eventually entered Agiliti but was too scared to come out of his car. He came with his convoy and turned back. These people are insensitive to people feeling. If Ambode father had built a house in Agiliti would he not have come down? Yoruba are the real enemies of yoruba. We are the most gullible. Imagine during this crisis ourr people saved Hausa children but Hausa killed our own children.
Are we saying we are the nicest people on earth without having any love for ourselves? I am yoruba and an Omoluabi but it's time to give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and give unto God what belong to God
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by MonPro: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Go and deal with the Igalas who have turned you into slaves first in your homeland before you start talking nonsense.... grin

Are the Igalas going house to house in Onitsha and murdering Igbos? I dey laugh you sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by sherbol: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hw r u so sure d Hausa leaders dissuaded him from visiting d areas?
Am not saying or supporting him for not coming o,but we shd b sure of wot we r saying.
samobaba:
With great pain in our heart, we felt rejected and trampled upon on this day 6th of March, 2016 when the rights and hope of the yoruba people residing in Maidan and Agiliti were jettisoned by the Governor of Lagos on his proposed visitation to mile 12, vis Agiliti and Maidan today. Having stood in the scorching sun for hours waiting for Ambode, we found out he has just been dissuaded from visiting the scene of the riot by the Hausa leaders in mile 12.
To this end we say
(1)We don't want mile 12 market any longer.
(2) No more Okada riders in Agiliti
(3) Mile 12 market should be relocated to its proposed site.
Failure on the side of Government to give us this will result in us fighting for our right in the best means known to us.

We regret the government of APC in Lagos state.

Let any sane minded person tell us if a responsible government will not visit the following site if he indeed cares about the people he governs
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by MrEverest(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
AceRoyal:
After reading the OP's comments,I cannot help but laugh.Really needed the comic relief.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!grin

Yoruba's have become internally displaced persons by Hausa"s in their own land and non of their leaders have said or done anything about it.
The commissioner of police Lagos state denied it been an ethnic fight,saying the fight was without any ethnic coloration.
Choi!SW has been disgraced badly.tongue
My bro the thing taya me. Oba Lil wayne has finally got drowned in the lagoon, the governor could not even visit the scene out of fear, all their leaders including obas, dejis, politicians & all cant even utter a single word! Really this so sad & leds credence to the much vaunted master/slave relationship between them! Can the yorubas have the effrontery to challenge the Hausas in kano without they being sent back in body bags!! why would Hausas turn them to IDP'S in their homeland Thank God for the East, this sh!t can never happen there!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
knightsTempler:
undecided
lol nice funny meme oba lilwyne
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by tit(f): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
amiskurie:

Iddo market in Lagos was relocated to mile 12 which was a small settlement with extensive land.

...so it not immune to development.

People from all walks of life lives there,agiliti is an extension of mile 12 like many other suburbs.

Mile 12 has large Hausa populations,even notable ones like ALH Seidu,alh isa and Alh mei-kudi.

....wo I tire o

?

but we all knows ambode is not a lagosian.
his father is from Isoko and his mother is from Auchi.
he was brought to lagos by muritala
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by aka12(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
i sincerely empathize with everyone that was affected due to this incidence!!!!
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by tit(f): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

ha ha ha
#fireonbaba!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Babatundetinubu: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
MonPro:

Are the Igalas going house to house in Onitsha and murdering Igbos? I dey laugh you sha.

They have already taken over...no need going from house to house when they occupy the houses already... grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by AceRoyal: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrEverest:
My bro the thing taya me. Oba Lil wayne has finally got drowned in the lagoon, the governor could not even visit the scene out of fear, all their leaders including obas, dejis, politicians & all cant even utter a single word! Really this so sad & leds credence to the much vaunted master/slave relationship between them! Can the yorubas have the effrontery to challenge the Hausas in kano without they being sent back in body bags!! why would Hausas turn them to IDP'S in their homeland Thank God for the East, this sh!t can never happen there!!!
grin
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by MonPro: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

They have already taken over...no need going from house to house when they occupy the houses already... grin

I heard there is now an IDP camp for displaced yorubas at Ikorodu? Are you typing from there. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by zukkymike(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
samobaba:
The guy man eventually entered Agiliti but was too scared to come out of his car. He came with his convoy and turned back. These people are insensitive to people feeling. If Ambode father had built a house in Agiliti would he not have come down? Yoruba are the real enemies of yoruba. We are the most gullible. Imagine during this crisis ourr people saved Hausa children but Hausa killed our own children.
Are we saying we are the nicest people on earth without having any love for ourselves? I am yoruba and an Omoluabi but it's time to give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and give unto God what belong to God

good morning egbon!
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

You are just typing trash,some Igala are indigenous in Anambra,they no born hausa-fulani people well make them begin to go house to house in SE/SS burning houses openly and killing people and turning people into refugee in their fathers land as they did in Lagos,it will be a greatest abomination for that to happen,dont compare it with fulani herdsmen that hit and run or land dispute/communal clash between one Igala village and Aguleri village in Anambra, this one is an open confrontation and killing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by omoigbomina(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pavarottii:
Tot d yoruba's loved the hausa's hence their coalition to take GEJ out.

#Master/SlaveProblem. If u from the SS/SE; please keep off.
so going by your analogy it safe to say that ss/se loved the hausas hence their voting for yaradua and at that time the ss/se were slaves to them.because if we go by the political history of Nigeria it is the ss/se that have always been an ally of the north,even GEj boldly and publicly said so during the last presidential campaign mentioning names of politicians from the region who had always align with the north politically
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Babatundetinubu: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

You are just typing trash,some Igala are indigenous in Anambra,they no born hausa-fulani people well make them begin to go house to house in SE/SS burning houses openly and killing people and turning people into refugee in their fathers land as they did in Lagos,it will be a greatest abomination for that to happen,dont compare it with fulani herdsmen that hit and run or land dispute/communal clash between one Igala village and Aguleri village in Anambra, this one is an open confrontation and killing.

Sharrrappp there my friend.....Fulani even went further and planted their flag in abia state and you did nothing but come online to make mouth as usual... grin...you think we are fooled by your chest beating.... grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2713706/fulani-herdsman-hoist-flag-abia
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fulani-herdsmen-hoist-flag-in-abia/
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Sharrrappp there my friend.....Fulani even went further and planted their flag in abia state and you did nothing but come online to make mouth as usual... grin...you think we are fooled by your chest beating.... grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2713706/fulani-herdsman-hoist-flag-abia
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fulani-herdsmen-hoist-flag-in-abia/
Keep on deceiving yourself with cowardic hit and run fulani herdsmen activities with a broad day light house to house killing for four days with people becoming refugees in their fathers land
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
You people voted for APC and APC is there for you...the Hausas are there killing yorubas in yoruba land and you people are there calling on government instead of fighting and chasing them away... can any yoruba man try this in the North...Let's call a spade a spade the right thing to do is to fight back... come and learn from SE... fight back... Nigeria is not only for northerners...
Re: Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 by Arise01: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

....... what is ur stress wit Lagos.....Igbo is eating fried rice to anoda person matter......shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo, Sue Ochereome Nnanna Now! / Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.