Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. (6785 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by myright: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Estimate his distance from President Trump

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by ChoCho54(f): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is seen taking pictures.

Proximity? Well as you can see, he's right inside the POTUS' security bubble, that's so close.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by myright: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nnamdi Kanu is seen taking pictures.

Proximity? Well as you can see, he's right inside the PROTUS' security bubble, that's so close.
you are right.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by myright: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Legendhero, Area4Area

3 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Okwyjesus(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
myright:
Estimate his distance from President Trump

This guy is up to what we don't yet know. ls he allying with forces beyond...

22 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2020
He is just three steps away from President Donald Trump.

16 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by myright: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2020
Enlarged picture

11 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Throwback: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
So many ignoramuses above me.

Even when Jewish DNA test facilitators who conducted the tests reported a negative result and announced same in Israel and America, Kanu still managed to convince their indomie filled heads that he had the positive result of Igbo Jewishness.

Now, see them rejoice over a very obvious photoshop.

To even think these are the same cavemen who spent weeks analysing pictures of Buhari in the UK, posing as photo technologists and photo scientists, yet their experience fails them when the actual photoshop stares them in the face?

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by myright: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Throwback:

Even when Jewish DNA test facilitators who conducted the tests reported a negative result and announced same in Israel and America, Kanu still managed to convince their indomie filled heads that he had the positive result of Igbo Jewishness.

To even think these are the same cavemen who spent weeks analysis pictures of Buhari in the UK, posing as photo technologists and photo scientists, yet their experience fails them when the actual photoshop stares them in the face?
your opinion

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by saintokwuluora(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
To me the guy looks like Bubu!

3 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
To me the guy looks like Bubu!
Bros, e be like na me and you dey drink my whisky this night 'cos na Bubu face I dey see so. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Throwback:

To even think these are the same cavemen who spent weeks analysis pictures of Buhari in the UK, posing as photo technologists and photo scientists, yet their experience fails them when the actual photoshop stares them in the face?

Since you have chosen to be blind, may God in his infinite abundance bless your generation with blindness and for
throwing insults on people that never even notice u ever existed.......

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2020
grin I check the picture several time and guess what kanu is fooling his gullible followers. And besides if kanu is there does it change anything.
Throwback:

To even think these are the same cavemen who spent weeks analysing pictures of Buhari in the UK, posing as photo technologists and photo scientists, yet their experience fails them when the actual photoshop stares them in the face?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by saaron(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2020
The signs are clear, with Nigeria achieving the ''Pariah State'' status thanks to buhari's fulani regime, it's just a matter of time before Regions exit from the cesspit called Nigeria.
American visa ban on Nigeria could be the catalyst that will set our regions free from the shithole.
One Nigeria is dead.
#BuhariMustResign

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin I check the picture several time and guess what kanu is fooling his gullible followers. And besides if kanu is there does it change anything.

The Nigerien again......
Here are more pics for you to masturbate on grin

It's really photoshop grin

20 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2020
make we fly
Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Answer the question does it change anything.
Snipper007:

The Nigerien again......
Here are more pics for you to masturbate on grin

It's really photoshop grin

1 Like

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by zuchyblink(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2020
A man recognized my US government is frowned at by Nigeria government. It means that Nigeria government is a terrorists government. No wonder they banned us

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Throwback: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Snipper007:

Since you have chosen to be blind, may God in his infinite abundance bless your generation with blindness and for
throwing insults on people that never even notice u ever existed.......

You mean "people" who come to this forum to lament everytime about how others are responsible for their own self-inflicted woes?

The same "people" who make it their duty to repeat every hatemongering they have received from IPOB and its pirate radio, by bringing it into mainstream media and this very forum, just so we can know they are still traumatised?

Nigger please!

You have posted clearer pictures than the OP did, and I will not be a steadfast idiot like those who claimed Buhari wasn't in UK, despite all the facts and evidence to clear their doubts.

Your own clear picture has cleared my doubt, and I hope your mind is as learnable as mine.

However, knowing the lying bumbling buffoon for who he is, I hope he will not claim he had a private meeting with Trump or the American government, when all that happened is a supporter sitting in the stands like many others to welcome the POTUS at a political event.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2020
zuchyblink:
A man recognized my US government is frowned at by Nigeria government. It means that Nigeria government is a terrorists government. No wonder they banned us

Buhari and his band of terrorists won't like this.....

16 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Throwback:

You mean "people" who come to this forum to lament everytime about how others are responsible for their own self-inflicted woes?

The same "people" who make it their duty to repeat every hatemongering they have received from IPOB and its pirate radio, by bringing it into mainstream media and this very forum, just so we can know they are still traumatised?

Nigger please!

You have posted clearer pictures than the OP did, and I will not be a steadfast idiot like those who claimed Buhari wasn't in UK, despite all the facts and evidence to clear their doubts.

Your own clear picture has cleared my doubt, and I hope your mind is as learnable as mine.

Stop jumping into conclusions when you ain't got enough evidence to back your claims, when you do you easily brainwash the likes of BuharisAdvocate, the dude never took time to use his reasoning chamber, and we have millions of them like that and that is why the likes of bokoharam is still in existence today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by mu2sa2: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Kanu, the guy who sold biafra passport to his blodas and fled to his first country to flex.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by solmus: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2020
cool

This Low self esteem stinks, Ijaws , Fulanis and Yoruba are celebrating Presidency and controlling peoples destinies una dey celebrate campaign rally no wonder Burutai dey use python dance scare them, even in imo state CJN Mallam Tanko changed their political destiny and nothing would happen because they are too scared to speak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2020
mu2sa2:
Kanu, the guy who sold biafra passport to his blodas and fled to his first country to flex.
Musa go back to the gate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 01, 2020
Throwback:
[s]So many ignoramuses above me.

To even think these are the same cavemen who spent weeks analysing pictures of Buhari in the UK, posing as photo technologists and photo scientists, yet their experience fails them when the actual photoshop stares them in the face?[/s]

Typical afonja...they will leave their Amotekun, leave Fulani killers and focus on IPOB; as if we are the same people out of envy and hate. Largest Jewish synagogue in Africa is in Imo state...go through the pictures of the Igbo people you see there, do they look like you afonjas? Igbo/Biafrans are Black Hebrews, different from you Afonjas. Get the fucck of our lives; we are not one!
https://www.facebook.com/Community.of.HaShem.Worldwide/photos/pcb.1299224113571799/1299222553571955/?type=3&theater

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Trump2020: 11:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Check his tag, he is with an Expedited Entry clearance. Yoruba Moslems should go and research what expedited entry means.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Amumaigwe: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2020
solmus:
cool

This Low self esteem stinks, Ijaws , Fulanis and Yoruba are celebrating Presidency and controlling peoples destinies una dey celebrate campaign rally no wonder Burutai dey use python dance scare them, even in imo state CJN Mallam Tanko changed their political destiny and nothing would happen because they are too scared to speak

How long more do you think the control will last? Eyes on Biafraexit.

10 Likes

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by solmus: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2020
Amumaigwe:

How long more do you think the control will last? Eyes on Biafraexit.

if we could control you since Ojucrook ran to exile, we are doing it for 300 more years insha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by zuchyblink(m): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2020
This is whom the Nigerian Government rebelled a terrorist,was standing right beside President Donald Trump (The World Number One Leader) and Trump wasn't scared of bomb explosion. Big shame to the Nigerian Government and it's fake unity supporters.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spot Nnamdi Kanu In This Trump's Picture. by Snipper007: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2020
zuchyblink:
This is whom the Nigerian Government rebelled a terrorist,was standing right beside President Donald Trump (The World Number One Leader) and Trump wasn't scared of bomb explosion. Big shame to the Nigerian Government and it's fake unity supporters.

Clearly trump knows the real terrorist more why he called him lifeless grin.
He just blacklisted the main terrorists grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ameachi To Wike " You're Igbo. Stop Denying Your Origin Because Of Politics" / Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country / Who Is A Lagosian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.