Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) (4522 Views)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by franzis(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
A nurse giving you injection and receiving phone call...

Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
SIGH!!! i trust myself, a quickie in the room wnt pass me by.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
A resounding slap that will reset her brain

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
ah go pull am awt mahself n chuuk am 4 ha boohbi, 4get ryt dere n leav
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Kenzico(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
I will shook out the needle and turn her bottocks, and show her the lesson of her life
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by kola2370(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Y are Nigerians bent on soiling this noble profession, things like dis is totally disheartening. cry cry cry
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by falconey(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

How is that plausible? you are ill remember?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
falconey:

How is that plausible? you are ill remember?
IV done it b4, its very possible, all u need is a word nd a body language dat will make her wet instantly, rememba ur ass is open, u can turn to d 4ront nd use it as an advantage.
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IV done it b4, its very possible, all u need is a word nd a body language dat will make her wet instantly, rememba ur ass is open, u can turn to d 4ront nd use it as an advantage.

I was talking about the strength, for you taking an injection, i believe the illness is pretty serious unless you were pretending when you claimed you did it.
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
falconey:

I was talking about the strength, for you taking an injection, i believe the illness is pretty serious unless you were pretending when you claimed you do it.
hehehe actually d truth is dat i was pretending though i had a minor fever but i used it to corner her, anyways concerning d strenght, u can still nack her akpako irrespective of d illness, infact its a relief.
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
It can't be me..cos I wouldn't go to a quack hospital with a quack nurse.
#shikena
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by skywalker240(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
omo see big case
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Idydarling(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Evergreen4:
A resounding slap that will reset her brain
as in eh.... na automatically default settings be that
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by kola2370(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pinkiedearie:
It can't be me..cos I wouldn't go to as quack hospital with a quack nurse.
#shikena
God bless u plenty my sister
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided dem never born the nurse well,I go just stab the injection for her earlobe
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

DATS D SPIRIT!!!
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Adonis3: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

grin

this guy again...

okay!cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adonis3:

grin
this guy again...

okay!cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken
hehe oga ur boy hail o
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Adonis3: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hehe oga ur boy hail o

baba grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

how u dey na

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Daniel058(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Odikwa very RISKY..
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by britbuz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

How can you reason like this undecided
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by refiner(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
BABA SLAPING
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by acenazt: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Lmao that nurse na mumu. I swear d kynd slap wey i go slap her e go fit make her teeth divorce her gums. Haba
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by tobechi20(m): 12:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Romantic
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by icybeth(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2016
I go commot d injection forgetan 4 her breast. 1-1. Do me i do u.
Re: What Will You Do To This Kind Of Nurse (photo) by tpiar: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2016
wait, why are you obsessed with male butts, op?

(1) (Reply)

My Romantic Experience With An Instagram Babe In 2014 / Inside Italy's First Sex Doll Brothel Which Is Already Fully Booked For Weeks / Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.