Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari (5273 Views)

Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by Donnetimmy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
President Muhammad Buhari has said that the forex crisis in the country is being managed by his administration and that not every Nigerian will be able to access foreign exchange at official rates in the country. The President made the revelation during an interview with Talk With Al Jazeera during his visit to Qatar. When asked by the interviewer about the inability of parents with children schooling abroad to purchase forex at affordable rates to keep their children in school. President Buhari said, “Not every Nigerian can afford it and the country cannot continue to subsidize the forex needs of everyone.” Reminded by the interviewer that his own children school abroad, President Buhari said “I can afford it.” The Al Jazeera anchor then asked, “So it’s their tough luck then?” in reference to those Nigerians who are unable to afford the school fees. The President responded by shrugging his shoulders. Many Nigerians voted for President Buhari due to the ability of his campaign managers to dress him up as a man of very modest means who could relate to the pains of ordinary Nigerians. However it appears Buharinomics may not be as forgiving to those class of Nigerians as they would have liked.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by HungerBAD: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lies.

1 Like

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by Tunami(m): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lies.
a die hard buhari supporter.

13 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nigeria would surely be better
Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by sholatech(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sure, all our leaders can afford such.

And that's why they will keep underdeveloping us since they can't feel our pains!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by ElCule: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Now you have the boldness to tell the whole world " I can afford it" but during the campaign you could not afford the money to buy APC ticket ba? Typical Nigerian politician forming Mr Integrity.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by thunder74(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Just laughing. Please dont ask me why because I will still laugh at your question again. Seriously, we warned you guys.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by leksbore(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
ElCule:
Now you have the boldness to tell the whole world " I can afford it" but during the campaign you could not afford the money to buy APC ticket ba? Typical Nigerian politician forming Mr Integrity.
don't mind him,he could come out and say Nigerians should buy his APC tickets then,I guess he lied then

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
ElCule:

So it costs over 20 million to take someone abroad ba? Have you forgotten that he recieves pension and also owns a farm? And don't you know that as a president he recieves salary and allowances?

God punish ignorance

3 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by Cadamlk: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

So it costs over 20 million to take someone abroad ba? Have you forgotten that he recieves pension and also owns a farm? And don't you know that as a president he recieves salary and allowances?

God punish ignorance
I wonder why you are wasting your precious time lecturing critics.

1 Like

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by ifyan(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
ElCule:

True talk bro

4 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by ifyan(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
This man came to power true falsehood s.

Small small his true colour will begin to revive himself

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by Pwayne2016(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lies.
a Zombie will always be a Zombie..supporting the Gworo chewing bastarddd wit Brown teeth

13 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by collinsVP: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
PMB. Please do not exhibit so much pride and callousness in leadership. It leaves us with an element of psychological trauma and encourages future increase in voters' aparty.

2 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by chucs: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
If some people are pained that Pres. Buhari uses his pensions and earnings to send his kids abroad,they should G n D. His kids wey don dey go sch abroad before he became president. There is no biggy in schooling abroad cuz I have friends schooling abroad. Moreover,the Nigerian education system is nothing to write home about. All thanks to useless past leaders.
Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by chucs: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Looks like some people are pained that Pres. Buhari uses his pension and earnings to send his kids abroad. His kids wey don dey go sch abroad before he became president. There is no biggy in schooling abroad cuz I have friends schooling abroad. Moreover,the Nigerian education system is nothing to write home about. All thanks to useless past leaders.

1 Like

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
No way! How dare u say that? Have u tot of d fact that these people paid their children's fees without any hitch before now? U should take that back pls. Doesn't sound alright on every level. That's d height of insensitivity.

1 Like

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by wadetaw202: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Nigeria would surely be better

Yeah...especially since your president doesn't care about you or your wellbeing, provided his own children are catered for.
Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by wadetaw202: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
chucs:
Looks like some people are pained that Pres. Buhari uses his pension and earnings to send his kids abroad. His kids wey don dey go sch abroad before he became president. There is no biggy in schooling abroad cuz I have friends schooling abroad. Moreover,the Nigerian education system is nothing to write home about. All thanks to useless past leaders.

Your president told us he couldn't buy nomination form, didn't he?

How come he now has over 50,000$ per annum to pay form his kids abroad?

Your president prevented Nigerians from easy access to foreign exchange, whereas he is getting free access to same.

Your president is a liar and there is no amount cover up that can ever conceal this glaring fact.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by Mboi: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

God punish ignorance
**** Nigerians like you are the reason why buhari and APC think every Nigerian is a fool. Is it not this same Buhari that said he has only N1m in his bank account and has only one house which he borrowed money to build. How come all of a sudden you people now know federal govt pays him pensions or did he say he borrowed the money he's using to train his children abroad?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by magicalx(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Some sincere Nigerians open Eye enter One chance!
Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by ElCule: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

God punish ignorance
funny how you are now listing his possesion andsources of income but during the campaign he was poor and rechet. Hypocracy.

3 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by tuniski: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

God punish ignorance
Zombie!
This statement is the height of insensitivity. Why was he using 30naira milo as campaign gimmick? Anyway, I am not surprised it is the way of politicians for which sadly buhari is one!
Change is a scam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by kingbasil: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari, the greatest hypocrite ever liveth...

3 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Some people did this evil to Nigeria.

May God forgive all the zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by fistonati(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2016
#shoroniyen
Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by kenny987(f): 1:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Does the President source his forex at black market rate or at CBN rates? If the former is the case that's fine but if the latter is then he proves even more his evil and destructive tendencies which must certainly haunt him in every aspect of his life from today onwards.

It better not be that CBN can subsidise forex for him and a privileged few but not for other ordinary Nigerians who make honest money and want to give their kids better alternatives than we have here.

3 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by lilprinze: 1:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Nigerians have been scammed by APC and this dullard o. I knew that all what he said during his campaign were all lies.

3 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by appini: 1:55am On Mar 07, 2016
chucs:
If some people are pained that Pres. Buhari uses his pensions and earnings to send his kids abroad,they should G n D. His kids wey don dey go sch abroad before he became president. There is no biggy in schooling abroad cuz I have friends schooling abroad. Moreover,the Nigerian education system is nothing to write home about. All thanks to useless past leaders.

Buhari is also a " past leader". For your info; the old soldier single handedly overthrew a democratic elected president in the early eighties.

3 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 5:42am On Mar 07, 2016
ElCule:
I now know that Buhari is heavily corrupt and a bloody liar,*shaking my head in regret*. The man fooled Nigerians,dribbled us. But has he forgotten his days on earth are numbered? Does he think he has up to 30 more years? Telling people he travels with the cloth they'll use to bury him is all lie. All na wash. Even lying to God

2 Likes

Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by jay2pee(m): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Kk
Re: FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari by VcStunner(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2016
This guy hasn't really learnt to be president in a democratic dispensation. Watch how he trends today for this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhahahahaha! Sloppy Fashola Deported A Lagos Indigene To Onitsha / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari / See The Billboard Poster In Edo, That Has Got Edo People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.