Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission (18610 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? / How Jamb 2017 Post Utme Score Will Be Calculated, Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by petux(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
220 unilag for finance....am i qud to go?
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by iconSAGE1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls oo is there no Unn aspirant here??..am writing on saturday tho, going for Law
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2016
petux:
220 unilag for finance....am i qud to go?
thats good,proceed for post utme and u are good to go
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 1:59am On Mar 09, 2016
For current ongoing nigerian scholarship Visit http://www.tellcollege.com and apply now.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 2:01am On Mar 09, 2016
HOW I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP.i was surfing the net when i came across this word #Get_a_Scholarship_Now and i clicked the link and i refered me to http://www.tellcollege.com where i saw some Scholarships and i appllied.Today am a Scholarship awarde. get yours,college informations etc Go to www.tellcollege.com
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 2:04am On Mar 09, 2016
GO TO http://www.tellcollege.com and check for CURRENT ONGOING SCHOLARSHIP.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by tomiobj(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Pemale:
Friends,its not just about your Jamb score,its also about how good are in you in that field you are choosing,what do you know/can do in that field of course.
225 computer science. Unilag
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by tomiobj(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Pemale:
Friends,its not just about your Jamb score,its also about how good are in you in that field you are choosing,what do you know/can do in that field of course.
I also know of a friend who got 212 and wants to study medicine & surgery in unilag. Any chance?
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by bigsmoke2(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2016
tomiobj:

I also know of a friend who got 212 and wants to study medicine & surgery in unilag. Any chance?
Lol Ur friends needs a miracle grin
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by sandro105(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
#Demmysan. My guy is already dreaming high
yeah my guy# make God help

1 Like

Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by peekeny(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
please I had 197...FUTMINA ...CYBER SECURITY SCIENCE PLEASE ANY HOPE I NID URGENT REPLY
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2016
peekeny:
please I had 197...FUTMINA ...CYBER SECURITY SCIENCE
YES THERE IS HOPE AM A STUDENT OF FUTMINNA MECHANICAL JUST KEEP FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FOR CUT OFF MARKS FOR FUTMINNA AND OTHER SCHOOLS THANKS
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Teedeechian(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2016
timmycris:
216 architecture..lautech
U don enta.
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by acenazt: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
adetomdx:
also going for the course....(ekiti state uni) wat abt u?
police Academy wudil. Kano state
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by peekeny(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pemale:
YES THERE IS HOPE AM A STUDENT OF FUTMINNA MECHANICAL JUST KEEP FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FOR CUT OFF MARKS FOR FUTMINNA AND OTHER SCHOOLS THANKS
tnx bro..

wat d last year cutoff for d course(cyber security science)....pls I just wanna be assured??
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by yakflowz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
242 med/surg Unijos......Boss Pemale am i good to go? Do i stand a good chance?
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Oyindebrah(f): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
198 business admin
LASU
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Occipital: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pemale:

Niger Delta University

Medicine and Surgery
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by itzeminent: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Medical lab science in uniben .utme score 231
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by ROYH(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pemale:
whats your school choice
ROYH:
OAU

Course: Med & Surg
talk
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by tomiobj(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
bigsmoke2:

Lol Ur friends needs a miracle grin
Sorry, pls what of me. I got 225. I want to study computer science in unilag
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by marjo: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls my son got 213: accounting - unilag. what are his chances. also where do we check each university's utme cut off for their courses. thanks to reply
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Can I do change of institution and change of course at the same time?
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Oyindebrah(f): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yes of course
The card name is Change Of Course And Institution, so therefore you can
Iamdmentor1:
Can I do change of institution and change of course at the same time?
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
yakflowz:
242 med/surg Unijos......Boss Pemale am i good to go? Do i stand a good chance?
of course carry on bro and congrat in advance

1 Like

Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
itzeminent:
Medical lab science in uniben .utme score 231
Great pls proceed 4 ur post utme,al d best in ur hard work
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Holyfield1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
247, Pharamcy,OOU
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
NEVER MISS A SCHOLARSHIP AND OTHER CAMPUS NEWS VISIT>>> http://tellcollege.com
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 5:48am On Mar 11, 2016
It s never too late tell us your jamb score so that you can knw what to do in time to get admission
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Pemale(m): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2016
ASK ME ALL THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR SCORE IS OK OR YOUR COURSE OF STUDY WIL GUD WIT YOUR JAMB SCORE,AND WILL THE SCHOOL BE OK
Re: See If Your Jamb Score Will Give You Admission by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Unizik,,, 245 economics,, ,, am afraid,,, I want to change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NOUN Students Threaten School VC In Face-off, Issue 7-day Ultimatum / Riot In Bida Poly "Missing Male Organs" / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Shut Down Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.