Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? (1285 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
OK, this might sound strange though, but I invited a babe to my place the other day, you know all these heat stuffs nah, though I put on Gen and my two fans, one thing led to another, we did it, though I noticed she was on her period but me no too send sha... As long as I put on quality Nylon, but my problem then was that about 30 mins in action she told me that she was tired and needed to sleep... That got me wondering, is it because she was on her period or is it that she was truly tired? A beg let the girls give me real answer because me no want dae for middle of groove babe tell me sae she don tire ooo all because she dae her period....
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
seriously annoying...
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by Mimido2(f): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Abeg see question
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by Johnnoah1st: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
v
givemetoto:
OK, this might sound strange though, but I invited a babe to my place the other day, you know all these heat stuffs nah, though I put on Gen and my two fans, one thing led to another, we did it, though I noticed she was on her period but me no too send sha... As long as I put on quality Nylon, but my problem then was that about 30 mins in action she told me that she was tired and needed to sleep... That got me wondering, is it because she was on her period or is it that she was truly tired? A beg let the girls give me real answer because me no want dae for middle of groove babe tell me sae she don tire ooo all because she dae her period....
u did wat? *spit* if its ur brain controlling ur john thomas and not the other way round, by merely seeing dat thing it should have calm down dat ur shameless JT.

iranu abasha!!

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mimido2:
Abeg see question

lol, well since i am not a girl, i no get answer for this one but seriously i do not want to know, i have a vivid imagination and anytime i hear the word period relating to girls time of the month, i just try and not imagine anything, not to talk of sex, that's just wrong and dirty.....
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by greatbrian(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kai dz Op funny shaaaaa. U really had carnal knowledge of a lady during her period. And Ur manhood even stood attention?.......... I would have called you a pervert and an alien from hell but am afraid of ban
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
I really don't know the rules here and how the ban works but I must say u r a PERVERT .....The sight and smell should have put u off but it didn't cos ur Konji was on a very high level .Even dogs dont really like to mate when the bit*h is dripping. ..so u see dogs even get control pass u embarassedI
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
If u d 4 naija, say a prayer 4 d leaders of 2moro.
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by luvlyqueen(f): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by luvlyqueen(f): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2016
embarassed embarassed seriously,u deserve to be castrated
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by menabae(f): 12:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Both of u are dirty...
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 2:07am On Mar 07, 2016
luvlyqueen:

hmmmm... well that does not answer my question... Please do the needful ma'am undecided
luvlyqueen:

hmmmm... well that does not answer my question... Please do the needful ma'am
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 2:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Mimido2:
Abeg see question

Please no knowledge is a waste, do the needful... Other Nairalanders might as well learn from you...
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2016
menabae:
Both of u are dirty...

Who cares, you are a lady, Please do the needful and not this your holierthanthou attitude.
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 2:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Sempumping:
I really don't know the rules here and how the ban works but I must say u r a PERVERT .....The sight and smell should have put u off but it didn't cos ur Konji was on a very high level .Even dogs dont really like to mate when the bit*h is dripping. ..so u see dogs even get control pass u embarassedI

Who cares... more over, you are a female, please do the needful Other nairalanders might learn too...
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 2:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
v u did wat? *spit* if its ur brain controlling ur john thomas and not the other way round, by merely seeing dat thing it should have calm down dat ur shameless JT.

iranu abasha!!

Who cares, please do the needful Other nairalanders might learn too...
Re: How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? by givemetoto(m): 2:19am On Mar 07, 2016
greatbrian:
Kai dz Op funny shaaaaa. U really had carnal knowledge of a lady during her period. And Ur manhood even stood attention?.......... I would have called you a pervert and an alien from hell but am afraid of ban

Well, that one dae Shaa... But these girls are not answering my question... they are only trying to derail my thread...

(1) (Reply)

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences / Man Clings To Girlfriend’s Leg In Desperate Attempt To Prevent Break Up / 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.