Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Gift Should I Buy For Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Should I Buy For Her? (2278 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Get her intimacy gadgets! Moreover I think you want to bleep the babe
Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by halfricanadian(f): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Adasun:
yet u feel for my wife?*roll eyes*

Dude cos u mean u not ready to build ur home bt yet seek anoda wife dats very very annoying
Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by samuelson06(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2016
@ Kondomatic, Eniqurl and co thinking that I have ulterior motive about this, you are very wrong, very very wrong. I just want to appreciate this girl and that's all. I have known her since 2012 I moved into this area and if I wanted doing anything with her, I would've approached her long before now because I'm not an introvert. Don't allow your little dirty mind think bad all the time please wink I wouldn't boast but I can say that I have helped many in this life. I have spent more than a hundred thousand naira supporting a friend's football dream. He walked up to me in church and explained everything and I said "I'll key into your ambition to play outside Nigeria." Right now, we have booked a hotel that he'll be staying before being picked up by his agent. Yes! We've gone that far and am not doing this expecting anything from him. I don't even know how his Visa money would come but I know it'll be done. I'm not related to this guy in any way. One man in this country keeps inspiring me to give and help those in need in whichever way possible. He admonish that we spend more on others and less on ourselves and that's the path am looking up. I don't have to be super rich before learning to give or appreciating people. I see it as something I just have to do - putting a smile on people's faces especially those that need them. By the way, I have got no tangible suggestion. More still needed please.
Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by Adasun(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude cos u mean u not ready to build ur home bt yet seek anoda wife dats very very annoying
nothing wrong with dat,

bt do believe am married in da first placecheesy cheesy
Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by halfricanadian(f): 7:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Adasun:
nothing wrong with dat,

bt do believe am married in da first placecheesy cheesy

Please i never ever wanna b a cos of anoda ladies broken relationship or marriage i never av never will only if i was never aware of such relationship i dont want to b reason anoda lady is crying or weeping

So focus on ur wife b there for her

Me? Is trying to put life togeda i'm still growing u myt t like my attitude online is different offline ok im nt d same person offline dat u see online

Offline im nt as crazy not abusive not rude

Bt u loving my online dats abusive rude crazy criosly im nt like dat offline ok embarassed
Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by Adasun(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

Please i never ever wanna b a cos of anoda ladies broken relationship or marriage i never av never will only if i was never aware of such relationship i dont want to b reason anoda lady is crying or weeping

So focus on ur wife b there for her

Me? Is trying to put life togeda i'm still growing u myt t like my attitude online is different offline ok im nt d same person offline dat u see online

Offline im nt as crazy not abusive not rude

Bt u loving my online dats abusive rude crazy
criosly im nt like dat offline ok embarassed
and those are things i need in a womangrin grin
Re: What Gift Should I Buy For Her? by Prized: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Hi all,

If you are a true follower of Christ and you have reached the age of 35 and above, single and hoping to find a life partner. Guess what,We have a whatsapp group for you where you might meet the one to spend the rest of your Christian race with.

if interested pls add BB Pin 58BF47FE and you will be directed to the whatsapp group

please note its strictly a Christian group for Responsible and Mature singles. Lets see what the Lord has for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! / Is This Photo Real Or Photoshop / I'm Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.