Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos (32433 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2016
grin cool

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Pascal181: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided
Tah. I pity u. Aniway it's buhari vs osinbajo boys so no problem.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Oba of lagos fall my hand, is the lagoon not close anymore?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by byteem: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2016
BAN OKADA ..SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2016
People deserve the change they voted for

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2016
sad
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Gunsound(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided

na you be man.......... More grease to ur elbow my brother
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by echomog1: 8:27am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
wonders shall never end. ...d most educated tribe in 9ja accept to come behind d most uneducated tribe. Na wa o.....cowardice worst than ebola.

22 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2016
echomog1:
wonders shall never end. ...d most educated tribe in 9ja accept to come behind d most uneducated tribe. Na wa o.....cowardice worst than ebola.

its not cowardice. its called diplomacy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by shamecurls(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Raphael81:
abeg who win for the fight? the hausa as dem too like fight? or the yoruba were sabi fear hehehe

Sigh.....

Have u eaten this morning?
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by popesam1(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2016
sinkhole:
Cow, what concerns cow with this issues now?
I don't know but I think you should ask buhari
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by lonelydora: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Noneroone:
He waited for the dust to clear
You wan make they kill am?

Meanwhile, the residents of this Mile 2 should always be vigilant because the Hausas may resort to guerilla warfare. That's exactly what's happening in Agatu community.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by sweetgala(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
A chief security of a state is responding to an issue dat has to do with human lives within his state capital after 4days. It's Ok

The police have a job, in a sane country, the issue would not even have escalated past the first day arrests and charges given to the principal individuals.

Th same reason miscreants in Lagos can burn houses, destroy property and kill, is the same reason terror exists in Ogoni land, same reason Jos has seen no peace in many years, the Ife-Modakeke conflict.

FAILURES/ INADEQUACY OF THE SECURITY APPARATUS IN THE NATION

We have to few police force , who are poorly equipped, poorly paid, not well motivated, lack of bio-metric national identification, poor organisation. It has nothing to do with Hausa,Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw because the same brutal murders and destruction have been carries out by all these tribes in equal measure.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by victorazy(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by hardisha81(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Know2020:
yorubas are a joke...big joke. See how they kept quiet through the attack. As Nnamdi Kanu said...yoruba can never ever escape from the grip of Hausa-Fulani. One Nigeria is their hope...if Nigeria ceases to exist, the next day, Hausa-Fulani will invade all SW. Yoruba leaders...mostly Muslims are their willing tool. They will do nothing...this incident is an example!

I feel sorry for yoruba christians...the likes of Fayose, Fani Kayode, Mimiko and millions of others are aware of this fact!
...must u put ur religion bigot to any national issues, u are one of those who drive back d progress of this nation...nd point of correction, mimiko is not a CHRISTIAN...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by wolelove(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
why claim what you are not, IPOB member

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by temmydee181(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Guyz, join me n celebrate nw coz am a yr older 2de

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Know2020: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2016
hardisha81:
...must u put ur religion bigot to any national issues, u are one of those who drive back d progress of this nation...nd point of correction, mimiko is not a CHRISTIAN...

If Mimiko is a moslem, then SW is in very deep trouble. I just even found out that Fayemi is a moslem too? Men! The probability that almost all SW governors present and former are moslems lay credence that yoruba Moslems are in control.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by piemei(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
ode ni e #onyeiberibe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
Know2020:

If Mimiko is a moslem, then SW is in very deep trouble. I just even found out that Fayemi is a moslem too? Men! The probability that almost all SW governors present and former are moslems lay credence that yoruba Moslems are in control.

Yorubas aren't as religiously intolerant as the North (anti Christians) and the Sourheast (Anti Muslims).

How Yorubas ended up with these two groups, we'll never know.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Raphael81(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Sigh.....
Have u eaten this morning?
heaten

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Alwaystruth: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
hikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhikhik grin.
Chineke !! ..Ndi Awusa enye go ndi Ofe Mmanu oso ....... grin grin grin.
Just finished laughing in Bahasa. This is the one Nigeria canvassed by the South West.

Seriously, something doesn't add up here,why did it take Ambode over 5 good days to react?. Does he also
takes order from Daura or what?. I still don't understand the magic or charms this Fulani/Hausa
are using against Southwest people?. You mean Yorubas ran from their own God given land because
of few Hausa guys and become IDP somewhere inside Ibadan village?. grin. Truly Yoruba land is conquered territory indeed.

When crises like this arises in the east, the few Hausa that survives it always take refuge in the army barracks but
when it happens in the South West, the so called land owners escape to the interior village and leaving their land and properties
desolate in the hands of the Fulanis and when someone calls Lagos no man's land tomorrow,the Lagooners will come for his
head and threaten fire, brimstone and Lagoon. I heard Oba Akiolu abandoned his palace and FLED to the palace of Oluibadan of Ibadan. grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by hollywater: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2016
It seems he wants to fight back. I trust Ambode on that.Watch out for part 2.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by martowskin1(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
My SW brodas good morning

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Situation001(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
viviangist:
HE, Gov Akinwumi Ambode visited Agiliti, Maidan & Mile 12, Environs on afternoon (Sunday 7th Mar, 2016) to get on spot assessment of d crises that rocked d areas on Thu 4th Mar, 2016.
We enjoin d gud people of our communities to continue wt their peaceful life while d govt will do everything possible to ensure good security in our communities.
Thank u ALL. - Online Reporter

http://www.viviangist.com/gov-ambode-visits-scene-of-hausa-and-yoruba-fight-scene-in-agiliti-mile-12
check your date very well.. Sunday is 6th not 7th..
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by aku626(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2016
I dunno why i feel he's been fed lies
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by freeborn76(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Noneroone:
He waited for the dust to clear

a governor for that matter

my western brothers are very brave grin grin grin

The rate at which Igbos celebrated (are celebrating) the Mile 12 fracas shows the depth of hate they have for Yorubas and indeed other tribes. Igbos live and thrive in Western Nigeria, they are everywhere in the North and they even want to claim the South South, yet they spew hatred...no wonder the entire Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land. I sincerely think it's time we discussed Biafra and let these bigots go, I cannot imagine sharing a republic with such heartless human beings. Everywhere they go-South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, US, Germany etc. they struggle for relevance with their host and give the entire nation a bad name. Please just go and establish you Biafra!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Osinbajo, Sanwo, Others Take APC Door-to-door Campaign To Kosofe, Lagos - Photos / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.