Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos (32438 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by bluecircle470: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2016
Noneroone:
He waited for the dust to clear

a governor for that matter

my western brothers are very brave grin grin grin

He should have been at d war front abi.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
otokx:
That place looks like a slum.

DauraDullardo:
70% of Lagos is slum

Most of lagos is slum and those slums are dominated by the yorubas.

the tuush places are dominated by easterners even when the roads bad, the quality of houses easterners live in are far by standard above the yorubas...

whenever you are in a slum like area or a place with dirty unorganised environment with dirty building and people, just look around you will see yorubas.. but when you are in a place with standard modern buildings with block of flats, mostly two,three,four storey buildings, watch out the landlord is mostly an igbo and the dominant tenants will be igbo and the quality and standard of living is such places are usually high, with clean,neat and beautiful people.

Such places are usually not crowded, unlike the yoruba slum where they live in face me i face you, igbos usually live in flats where everybody minds his own business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by saintneo(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I am not Igbo (even though Yorùbá folks classify all southern non Yorùbá people as Igbo) but our memories should not so easily fail us. When the Nigerian police and Army where doing target practice with ndigbo during the recent biafra uprising in the East this forum was littered with people of Yorùbá extraction egging the security forces on baying for more blood. I'm not sure you commented on the level of hate shown then. The Americans say payback is a female dog!

As for your assertions of dominance, you are spot on. This is the achilles heel of the easterners. They go into a territory and try to dominate the locals. Funny enough the Jews (I'm not by this insinuating that ndigbo are Jewish) tried dominating the whole of Europe and got Hitler pissed. Now they still dominate but in a very very subtle way

so where do you hail from?

@thread
seriously, at first sight, i thought the shirt-less man was Ambode. SuperHero Thor to the rescue!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Roadmike(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A [s]LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided
[/s]

This GUY must be a Boko Elements possibly resident in Lagos. BULL SHIT
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by popesam1(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2016
tobiloba940:
do u mean cow?
Yes. ask baba buhari
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by scarred9jan(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Know2020:

I agree with that yorubas are religiously tolerant. My point is yoruba muslims are in control despite being less than christians in population.

Frankly, we don't care. That is why we are religiously tolerant. We see the man before his religion.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by loopman: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

You are already a laughing stock my friend. Your brothers were caged by hausas and are currently choping watery beans in kirikiri. Laugh wan make me slap Presidiot mumuhamadu! LWMMSPM! grin

Those on the ground are Northerners caught inside the mosque in the pepper section.
But you are free to call them whatever you fancy grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Lanceslot(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

The rate at which Igbos celebrated (are celebrating) the Mile 12 fracas shows the depth of hate they have for Yorubas and indeed other tribes. Igbos live and thrive in Western Nigeria, they are everywhere in the North and they even want to claim the South South, yet they spew hatred...no wonder the entire Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land. I sincerely think it's time we discussed Biafra and let these bigots go, I cannot imagine sharing a republic with such heartless human beings. Everywhere they go-South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, US, Germany etc. they struggle for relevance with their host and give the entire nation a bad name. Please just go and establish you Biafra!
Frustrated itiboribo... Lol

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by loopman: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2016
samobo:

Most of lagos is slum and those slums are dominated by the yorubas.

the tuush places are dominated by easterners even when the roads bad, the quality of houses easterners live in are far by standard above the yorubas...

whenever you are in a slum like area or a place with dirty unorganised environment with dirty building and people, just look around you will see yorubas.. but when you are in a place with standard modern buildings with block of flats, mostly two,three,four storey buildings, watch out the landlord is mostly an igbo and the dominant tenants will be igbo and the quality and standard of living is such places are usually high, with clean,neat and beautiful people.

Such places are usually not crowded, unlike the yoruba slum where they live in face me i face you, igbos usually live in flats where everybody minds his own business

Your own mumu is out of this world. grin grin grin
Where do you live here in Lagos? I know you are typing this crap from one cave in iboland.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Jacko01: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

The rate at which Igbos celebrated (are celebrating) the Mile 12 fracas shows the depth of hate they have for Yorubas and indeed other tribes. Igbos live and thrive in Western Nigeria, they are everywhere in the North and they even want to claim the South South, yet they spew hatred...no wonder the entire Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land. I sincerely think it's time we discussed Biafra and let these bigots go, I cannot imagine sharing a republic with such heartless human beings. Everywhere they go-South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, US, Germany etc. they struggle for relevance with their host and give the entire nation a bad name. Please just go and establish you Biafra!

Ma friend go and siddon.... We hav beta things to do dan celebrate ova such trivial issue and trivial lives yes trivial lives. U r shying away from fact that hausas had mind and effrontery to attack yorubas in a predominantly yoruba part of lagos. Who get una yoruba time if una figjt again and 100 yorubas die u wil stil make peace so forget.... Hausas cammot try phem in onitsha or anywer in da east but see wat dey did in a whole ketu ketu

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Tex42(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2016
otokx:
That place looks like a slum.
It's a certified slum.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by EasternActivist: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided

The confession of a Perfect slave....
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by rugged7(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol grin
Hold up...Hold up
You have left the people who are killing you and suddenly faced Nd'igbo who have never gone out of their way EVER to provoke the slaughter of innocents of any tribe

Take a chill pill.

Okay, lets dissect this matter devoid of abuse or bitterness. Just based on critical meta-analysis
The Igbos do not celebrate anybody's downfall anywhere. They are just a fan of equity, hard work, justice, level playing field and fairplay which every other Nigerian seems to be afraid off
Hence the fear of the igbo
Nd'igbo are just quite surprised that everything they have said about Nigeria and our northern "brethren" has come to pass and yet every other people in the south refuse to acknowledge and act upon the fact that Nigeria and our northern brethren are inherently faulty.
The same things have been happening since the amalgamation 100 years ago
The same cycle of violence, political brigandage, murder, slaughter all for the sake of political come-upage of one region over another.

The fact that igbo live and thrive in the north and west is not of your own doing. It is purely due to their own ability to excel.
It is not because of you but inspite of hurdles placed b4 them.
Afterall, post biafran wall, all the money they had in banks were seized and every igbo person was give £20 only. Even if u had 1 million pounds in the bank b4 the war.
Then after your brother awolowo privatized and indigenized all the companies; leaving the igbo financially incapable of buying any companies or share. You chaps in the west and north bought up everything. Yet igbo people no vex. And have slowly but surely built up there businesses and accumulated wealth all over again

About claiming the south south. Nd'igbo do not claim what is not theirs. The fact remains that a significant proportion of the so-called "south-south" is of igbo extraction.
The Nigerian state has through social re-engineering carved out chunks of igbo land, brainwashed their people over oil (all because of civil war) and now claim that the south south is not south east. In Geography, on the four point cardinal map, does anything called West-West, North-North, East-East or South-South exist? But when you people find it politically expedient, u will claim that afterall, amaechi, ngozi okonjo iweala, pat utomi et al are igbo.
You people should fear God Naa!
Anyway, sebi fracking has made oil practically worthless. Lets watch how these brainwashed igbo in the south south re-unite with their kith and kin when the oil money is finished.
Anyway even if they choose to remain as they are, no wahala kwa, igbo man no send. Union is never by force bro...

Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land
Infact the south east is an industrial and aesthetic miracle.
A land that was devastated by civil war, with land mines and bombs littered everywhere
A land in which the FG refused to invest money in after the civil war despite shouts of no victor no vanquished.
Even america after the 2nd civil war had a marshall plan
Now the same thing happens in the north east and your fulani president has gone and borrowed $2billion
Who is going to pay for this?- the same SS and SE oil.
Make una try fear GOD some times naa, abeg!
Private enterprise by Nd'igbo sans any FG support has aesthetically and infrastructurally improved the SE in just 40 years.

I won't bore you with other details

But rest assured that the igbo man no send una.
He believes in equity, fairplay, justice and the inalienable right of man to chose on what terms he should be chained to others.
Surely, that is no crime?

The ethos of Nd'igbo:
Egbe bere...Ugo bere..Nke sina ibeya ebela....To hell with the egbe

In English:
LIVE AND LET LIVE

freeborn76:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by EbubeGid(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided
WE ARE NOT READY TO CONTINUE OUR FIGHT WITH THE HAUSA-FULANI, SO WE WON'T BE PUMMELLED INTO EXTINCTION IN OUR LAND. OUR SLAVERY & TOTAL SUBMISSION TO OUR NORTHERN MASTERS REMAIN AN UNBREAKABLE YOKE. EVEN THOUGH THEY KILL US NIGHT & DAY. THE NORTH LEADS US, WE COWARDLY FOLLOW...PROUDLY(to those that it concerns) cry
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Cosbyrich: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
wolelove:
why claim what you are not, IPOB member
Oh my...you get time dey answer those ndi ajeeyan and the creek drunkards.You see how they are all over the place disappointed that the misunderstanding had stopped.They just want a situation where there would be mass killings of the hausas in Lagos so that there would be reprisals in the north and the country would boil but Yorubas who are considerate warriors have shamed them with their wisdom again.A TIGER DOES NO SHOUT ITS TIGRITUDE.Yorubas don't have to prove to anybody that they are warriors,their record speaks for them.NTOOOR TO ALL THE WAILERS....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Cosbyrich: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
wolelove:
why claim what you are not, IPOB member
Oh my...you get time dey answer those ndi ajeeyan and the creek drunkards.You see how they are all over the place disappointed that the misunderstanding had stopped.They just want a situation where there would be mass killings of the hausas in Lagos so that there would be reprisals in the north and the country would boil but Yorubas who are considerate warriors have shamed them with their wisdom again.A TIGER DOES NOT SHOUT ITS TIGRITUDE.Yorubas don't have to prove to anybody that they are warriors,their record speaks for them.NTOOOR TO ALL THE WAILERS....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by opethom(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
PRYCE:
Why Ambode Pull im shirt now? grin grin

Does he want to pay back the whooping his Yoruba kinsmen got from the Northerners?

#ProudNortherner
you guys are nothing but animal, you should be ashamed of that useless bloody tribe.... Animals... #ihatenotherners
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

Come act horror movie dere na im you go know.

When they were flogging igbos it was good
When they threatened Igbos with Lagoon it was out of live not hate...

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by BushidoBlue(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cosbyrich:
Oh my...you get time dey answer those ndi ajeeyan and the creek drunkards.You see how they are all over the place disappointed that the misunderstanding had stopped.They just want a situation where there would be mass killings of the hausas in Lagos so that there would be reprisals in the north and the country would boil but Yorubas who are considerate warriors have shamed them with their wisdom again.A TIGER DOES NOT SHOUT ITS TIGRITUDE.Yorubas don't have to prove to anybody that they are warriors,their record speaks for them.NTOOOR TO ALL THE WAILERS....

I mean, look at this rubbish...
"Considerate warriors??"
"Tigritude"

Deeem

I thought this was about violence in a land that threatens the same people you accuse of incitement daily with the same violence...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Cosbyrich: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
EbubeGid:

WE ARE NOT READY TO CONTINUE OUR FIGHT WITH THE HAUSA-FULANI, SO WE WON'T BE PUMMELLED INTO EXTINCTION IN OUR LAND. OUR SLAVERY & TOTAL SUBMISSION TO OUR NORTHERN MASTERS REMAIN AN UNBREAKABLE YOKE. EVEN THOUGH THEY KILL US NIGHT & DAY. THE NORTH LEADS US, WE COWARDLY FOLLOW...PROUDLY(to those that it concerns) cry
It is PROUDLY IGBO BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SLAVES TO NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY HAUSA AND WHEN THEY ARE TIRED USING YOU,THEY MAKE SUYA OF YOU.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by freeborn76(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
rugged7:
Lol grin
Hold up...Hold up
You have left the people who are killing you and suddenly faced Nd'igbo who have never gone out of their way EVER to provoke the slaughter of innocents of any tribe

Take a chill pill.

Okay, lets dissect this matter devoid of abuse or bitterness. Just based on critical meta-analysis
The Igbos do not celebrate anybody's downfall anywhere. They are just a fan of equity, hard work, justice, level playing field and fairplay which every other Nigerian seems to be afraid off
Hence the fear of the igbo
Nd'igbo are just quite surprised that everything they have said about Nigeria and our northern "brethren" has come to pass and yet every other people in the south refuse to acknowledge and act upon the fact that Nigeria and our northern brethren are inherently faulty.
The same things have been happening since the amalgamation 100 years ago
The same cycle of violence, political brigandage, murder, slaughter all for the sake of political come-upage of one region over another.

The fact that igbo live and thrive in the north and west is not of your own doing. It is purely due to their own ability to excel.
It is not because of you but inspite of hurdles placed b4 them.
Afterall, post biafran wall, all the money they had in banks were seized and every igbo person was give £20 only. Even if u had 1 million pounds in the bank b4 the war.
Then after your brother awolowo privatized and indigenized all the companies; leaving the igbo financially incapable of buying any companies or share. You chaps in the west and north bought up everything. Yet igbo people no vex. And have slowly but surely built up there businesses and accumulated wealth all over again

About claiming the south south. Nd'igbo do not claim what is not theirs. The fact remains that a significant proportion of the so-called "south-south" is of igbo extraction.
The Nigerian state has through social re-engineering carved out chunks of igbo land, brainwashed their people over oil (all because of civil war) and now claim that the south south is not south east. In Geography, on the four point cardinal map, does anything called West-West, North-North, East-East or South-South exist? But when you people find it politically expedient, u will claim that afterall, amaechi, ngozi okonjo iweala, pat utomi et al are igbo.
You people should fear God Naa!
Anyway, sebi fracking has made oil practically worthless. Lets watch how these brainwashed igbo in the south south re-unite with their kith and kin when the oil money is finished.
Anyway even if they choose to remain as they are, no wahala kwa, igbo man no send. Union is never by force bro...

Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land
Infact the south east is an industrial and aesthetic miracle.
A land that was devastated by civil war, with land mines and bombs littered everywhere
A land in which the FG refused to invest money in after the civil war despite shouts of no victor no vanquished.
Even america after the 2nd civil war had a marshall plan
Now the same thing happens in the north east and your fulani president has gone and borrowed $2billion
Who is going to pay for this?- the same SS and SE oil.
Make una try fear GOD some times naa, abeg!
Private enterprise by Nd'igbo sans any FG support has aesthetically and infrastructurally improved the SE in just 40 years.

I won't bore you with other details

But rest assured that the igbo man no send una.
He believes in equity, fairplay, justice and the inalienable right of man to chose on what terms he should be chained to others.
Surely, that is no crime?

The ethos of Nd'igbo:
Egbe bere...Ugo bere..Nke sina ibeya ebela....To hell with the egbe

In English:
LIVE AND LET LIVE

"The fact remains that a significant proportion of the so-called "south-south" is of igbo extraction"...you wrote 'so long a letter' and either wittingly or unwittingly confirmed my third point that Igbos are unrepentant grabbers. Kontinue!

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by freeborn76(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Yorubas are traitors, Lagos is a slum, Hausas are illiterate abokis...yet daily they throng into Lagos, Kaduna and Kano in Chisco and Ifesinachi buses like directionless migratory nomads...shameless pipu! Shiiorrrr!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Cosbyrich: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
BushidoBlue:

I mean, look at this rubbish...
"Considerate warriors??"
"Tigritude"

Deeem

I thought this was about violence in a land that threatens the same people you accuse of incitement daily with the same violence...
If you know Yoruba properly,we hate violence especialy perpetrated on our neighbours...igbos...hausas...ijaws..etc but we engage ourselves in wars occasionally with casualities on both sides...we are warriors and it is in the blood.Read the history of the Yorubas and the escapades of officers of yoruba stock in the civil war and you would know that we have nothing to prove.I am a young man and I have asked elders why we don't act quickly violencewise and the reply made me once more be proud to be a Yoruba boy.I still say that there is no tribe in Nigeria that can face Yoruba in warfare.One particular lesson has been learnt in this recent fracas.Yoruba miscreants killed some hausas and instead of facing them,the cowards went to burn houses of innocent people.If these people were not vigilant,there would have been lots of deaths.THIS IS SAVAGERY.REMEMBER-YIYO EKUN TOJO KO.
A TIGER HAD NEVER SHOUTED ITS TIGRITUDE YET IT IS AS FATAL AS THE LION...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Bre(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cosbyrich:
If you know Yoruba properly,we hate violence especialy perpetrated on our neighbours...igbos...hausas...ijaws..etc but we engage ourselves in wars occasionally with casualities on both sides...we are warriors and it is in the blood.Read the history of the Yorubas and the escapades of officers of yoruba stock in the civil war and you would know that we have nothing to prove.I am a young man and I have asked elders why we don't act quickly violencewise and the reply made me once more be proud to be a Yoruba boy.I still say that there is no tribe in Nigeria that can face Yoruba in warfare.One particular lesson has been learnt in this recent fracas.Yoruba miscreants killed some hausas and instead of facing them,the cowards went to burn houses of innocent people.If these people were not vigilant,there would have been lots of deaths.THIS IS SAVAGERY.REMEMBER-YIYO EKUN TOJO KO.
A TIGER HAD NEVER SHOUTED ITS TIGRITUDE YET IT IS AS FATAL AS THE LION...

I like you. Sensible, cool-headed. Great response and the only Yoruba response, so far, that makes sense concerning this situation. Actually facing the situation rather than looking for any random way to bring Igbos into this.

But it is disgraceful how a lot of your people carry on on this forum. What happened is sad, why is no one focusing on the lives and property lost? Rather, all the seemingly Yoruba posters before you are all trying to pick fights with eastern posters?
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Optimixim(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Noneroone:
He waited for the dust to clear

a governor for that matter

my western brothers are very brave grin grin grin
ambode akpa amu ( I mean he is just a penis)

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Cosbyrich: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bre:

I like you. Sensible, cool-headed. Great response and the only Yoruba response, so far, that makes sense concerning this situation. Actually facing the situation rather than looking for any random way to bring Igbos into this.

But it is disgraceful how a lot of your people carry on on this forum. What happened is sad, why is no one focusing on the lives and property lost? Rather, all the seemingly Yoruba posters before you are all trying to pick fights with eastern posters?

Thank you,ma'am.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by meccuno: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

igbos hate you yet we have never heard of serious altercations that involves deaths of people and destruction of properties between the people who supposedly hate you and you the yorubas!! But the hausa fulanis love you so much and yet have killed more yorubas than any other tribe combined in yoruba land. The igbos taunt the yorubas not because they hate them but to remind them that the northerners are not anyones brothers. They are violent people and have shown it even to the igbos right from 1945. if with these atrocities and you still hate the igbos then even sango cannot help you. Its probably you who is doing the hating. Igbos have never had problems with yorubas but get bewildered when they have issues with the North and suddenly the SW takes sides with them......it beats my imaginations too......if you feel you are @ home with the North then when Nigeria divides then you can as well go with them........Nigeria is the way it is because the South has allowed mediocrity and charlatans to reign supreme. Buhari in a country dominated by southerners would never be president. He is not qualified. Imagine an osibanjo who is learned being a vp and buhari who hasn't developed himself for over 30 years being his boss!! Please direct your aggression to where it belongs and leave the igbos alone.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by rugged7(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

Yorubas are traitors, Lagos is a slum, Hausas are illiterate abokis...yet daily they throng into Lagos, Kaduna and Kano in Chisco and Ifesinachi buses like directionless migratory nomads...shameless pipu! Shiiorrrr!

Give us our port in Ibaka and onitsha and see how many SS or SE people come to ur useless lagos slum

It is not even yours

It is no mans land.

At best it belongs to Edo people

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ireasontight: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
next would be that the gov have called for a peace meeting with the fulani herdsmen.That is the zoo
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by oyinkinola: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Know2020:
**** See how they kept quiet through the attack. As Nnamdi Kanu said...yoruba can never ever escape from the grip of Hausa-Fulani. One Nigeria is their hope...if Nigeria ceases to exist, the next day, Hausa-Fulani will invade all SW. Yoruba leaders...mostly Muslims are their willing tool. They will do nothing...this incident is an example!

[s]I feel sorry for yoruba christians...the likes of Fayose, Fani Kayode and millions of others are aware of this fact!
[/s]
feel sorry for your self, yoruba knows how to manage any situation including biafran!
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Origin(f): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
When I read all the comments before me I kind of understand what is wrong with the world.

Remember its the joining of hands that the hands become clean.

We spend 99.999% of the time detailing out the problem and finding faults that solutions become improbable. STOP THE BLAME GAME.

Give us concrete suggestions on how to manage crisis and how to avoid a recurrence .

NO BE ONLY AMBODE GET LAGOS. If you can do better tell us how.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by sherlock229(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2016
PRYCE:
Why Ambode Pull im shirt now? grin grin

Does he want to pay back the whooping his Yoruba kinsmen got from the Northerners?

#ProudNortherner

Typical Tribalistist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.