Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos (32423 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by DauraDullardo(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2016
efilefun:
He wasn't in town when it happened
Where was he?
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by DauraDullardo(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
otokx:
That place looks like a slum.
70% of Lagos is slum

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Rotimi47: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Ambode is just visiting the scene of the clash, after 2 dead bodies have been confirmed to be that of Yorubas and 5 dead bodies to be that of Hausas, not to talk of several dead bodies that are found in the canals which Hausa leaders claim are that of Hausas.

The Governor they fall person hand! Why is he visiting the scene, several days after Several lives have been lost & countless properties have been destroyed?

I pray that people won't carryout reprisals but any way, RIP to the dead & thank God OPC weren't involved in the clashes, as it would have spread out to other areas faster than the security agencies can curtail.

Finally, we need to learn how to stay together as civilized people and stop tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by loopman: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Yorubas aren't as religiously intolerant as the North (anti Christians) and the Sourheast (Anti Muslims).

How Yorubas ended up with these two groups, we'll never know.

Those two tribes (Hausas/Fulanis & Igbos) are the REAL problem with Nigeria. Anywhere you find religion intolerance, you find violence.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Anaskie(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided
Are you for real? Good Lord!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Know2020: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Yorubas aren't as religiously intolerant as the North (anti Christians) and the Sourheast (Anti Muslims).

How Yorubas ended up with these two groups, we'll never know.

I agree with that yorubas are religiously tolerant. My point is yoruba muslims are in control despite being less than christians in population.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by loopman: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Rotimi47:
Ambode is just visiting the scene of the clash, after 2 dead bodies have been confirmed to be that of Yorubas and 5 dead bodies to be that of Hausas, not to talk of several dead bodies that are found in the cannals which Hausa leaders claim are that of Hausas.

The Governor they fall person hand! Why is he visiting the scene, several days after Several lives have been lost & countless properties have been destroyed?

I pray that people won't carryout reprisals but any way, RIP to the dead.

Please keep mute. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let the Igbos keep spreading the narrative of more Yorubas dead. People on the ground around Mile 12, Ketu, Agiliti, Ajegunle, Owode Onirin and across the River In Isheri North knew what went down. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by tobiloba940(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Point of correction @ Op.. he didn't get down from his bus when he got to Agiliti..
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by loopman: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Know2020:

I agree with that yorubas are religiously tolerant. My point is yoruba muslims are in control despite being less than christians in population.

Shut up, religion have never been a factor in Yorubaland until the coming of GEJ/PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by DauraDullardo(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:
The rate at which Igbos celebrated (are celebrating) the Mile 12 fracas shows the depth of hate they have for Yorubas and indeed other tribes. Igbos live and thrive in Western Nigeria, they are everywhere in the North and they even want to claim the South South, yet they spew hatred...no wonder the entire Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land. I sincerely think it's time we discussed Biafra and let these bigots go, I cannot imagine sharing a republic with such heartless human beings. Everywhere they go-South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, US, Germany etc. they struggle for relevance with their host and give the entire nation a bad name. Please just go and establish you Biafra!
See painment!

Please vent your frustrations and channel your anger properly towards those that killed your people in their hundreds and chased them out of their homes. How are Igbos involved in this? Why do you want to drag them into an issue that doesn't concern them?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by airsaylongcon: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

The rate at which Igbos celebrated (are celebrating) the Mile 12 fracas shows the depth of hate they have for Yorubas and indeed other tribes. Igbos live and thrive in Western Nigeria, they are everywhere in the North and they even want to claim the South South, yet they spew hatred...no wonder the entire Southeast looks like a horror movie-like wasted haunted land. I sincerely think it's time we discussed Biafra and let these bigots go, I cannot imagine sharing a republic with such heartless human beings. Everywhere they go-South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, US, Germany etc. they struggle for relevance with their host and give the entire nation a bad name. Please just go and establish you Biafra!

I am not Igbo (even though Yorùbá folks classify all southern non Yorùbá people as Igbo) but our memories should not so easily fail us. When the Nigerian police and Army where doing target practice with ndigbo during the recent biafra uprising in the East this forum was littered with people of Yorùbá extraction egging the security forces on baying for more blood. I'm not sure you commented on the level of hate shown then. The Americans say payback is a female dog!

As for your assertions of dominance, you are spot on. This is the achilles heel of the easterners. They go into a territory and try to dominate the locals. Funny enough the Jews (I'm not by this insinuating that ndigbo are Jewish) tried dominating the whole of Europe and got Hitler pissed. Now they still dominate but in a very very subtle way

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Ali97(m): 9:29am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided WE ARE READY TO MAKE PEACE WITH THE HAUSA-FULANIS SO WE WONT BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF THE IGBOS IN LAGOS. OUR ALLIANCE WITH THE NORTH REMAINS UNSHAKEN EVEN THO WE FUSS AND FIGHT. THE NORTH LEADS, WE FOLLOW. PROUDLY YORUBA undecided

we suppose to love each other no matter what! if we really want to achieve what we suppose to achieve we must accept one another without looking at tribes, Religion, or Region.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by GodMode: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2016
K
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by shugaboy6102(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:
please y will you say such a thing.I can tell you are not Yoruba.Y is it difficult to shun tribalism my God.am proudly igbo but i didn't create mysef and decide to be igbo likewise ppl frm other tribes didn't chose their destinies to be yoruba or hausa its only predestined by God.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by opribo(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2016
I hope those selfish and greedy British oyinbo people that amalgamated this country are seeing their handwork, I hope they know its not working. They better come and peacefully untie the amalgamation because its causing pain and sorrows.
If they refuse because of the selfish gains they are deriving then they should know that on the day of reckoning they may also suffer the same fate as our oppressors.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by cbrass(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Know2020:
yorubas are a joke...big joke. See how they kept quiet through the attack. As Nnamdi Kanu said...yoruba can never ever escape from the grip of Hausa-Fulani. One Nigeria is their hope...if Nigeria ceases to exist, the next day, Hausa-Fulani will invade all SW. Yoruba leaders...mostly Muslims are their willing tool. They will do nothing...this incident is an example!

I feel sorry for yoruba christians...the likes of Fayose, Fani Kayode and millions of others are aware of this fact!

Lol..yorubas are different from any tribe, you never can understand them. Were you on ground to witness the fury of OPC when the fracas happened? I guess no,we used the media to cover it and blame it on the hausas. Bro once again yorubas know how they play their game

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2016
What happens to these Odua people that were packed like mona monkeys into by hausa police men in mile12. I heard they are now eating iron beans. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Abukc(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
They should move that milee to ikorodu to reduce their poWer.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

You are already a laughing stock my friend. Your brothers were caged by hausas and are currently choping watery beans in kirikiri. Laugh wan make me slap Presidiot mumuhamadu! LWMMSPM! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

Shame!!!!

How about the yorubas lead, the north follows....

Talk about inferiority complex and lack of confidence in ones inability to stand his ground...

I cant believe an educated person can make this statement even with so much enthusiasm,where is your ethnic pride...by this statement it mean you have accepted slavery and cowardice.

All hail the igbos, the only group of people I respect anyhow you want to look at it, they are the bravest. that is why the keep matching forward which attracts envy

shame shame shame on cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by cbrass(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2016
loopman:

Please keep mute. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let the Igbos keep spreading the narrative of more Yorubas dead. People on the ground around Mile 12, Ketu, Agiliti, Ajegunle, Owode Onirin and across the River In Isheri North knew what went down. grin

My brother don't mind those haters, most media houses we're instructed not to give full account of what happened, and quickly blamed it on the hausas.. na we get media nw grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by freeborn76(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I am not Igbo (even though Yorùbá folks classify all southern non Yorùbá people as Igbo) but our memories should not so easily fail us. When the Nigerian police and Army where doing target practice with ndigbo during the recent biafra uprising in the East this forum was littered with people of Yorùbá extraction egging the security forces on baying for more blood. I'm not sure you commented on the level of hate shown then. The Americans say payback is a female dog!

As for your assertions of dominance, you are spot on. This is the achilles heel of the easterners. They go into a territory and try to dominate the locals. Funny enough the Jews (I'm not by this insinuating that ndigbo are Jewish) tried dominating the whole of Europe and got Hitler pissed. Now they still dominate but in a very very subtle way

Well said. I just think it's time we go our separate ways, this is clearly not working.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
searchiing4love:

You appear to me as a sociopath. Your moniker tells it all. You must have had a very rough childhood/ upbringing. You need an urgent medical/psychological treatment.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
loopman:

Those two tribes (Hausas/Fulanis & Igbos) are the REAL problem with Nigeria. Anywhere you find religion intolerance, you find violence.

The irony is that you want stay with these two troublesome tribes. Dem tie una placenta put for Igbo and hausa people? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:

You are already a laughing stock my friend. Your brothers were caged by hausas and are currently choping watery beans in kirikiri. Laugh wan make me slap Presidiot mumuhamadu! LWMMSPM! grin

[/s]

BIAFRA WILL NEVER COME. LIVE WITH IT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ycat: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Desperate IPOB!

You will perish this year if you are ibo! Oya say AMEN!

You secretly wish to be Yoruba, but can never be. I don know what you stand to gain with the obsession. Do you get paid?
searchiing4love:

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ericmor: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Chanchit:
I no see Ambode for the pix o, or is he the one. With no cloth on?
Same here, even can not see any burnt houses or cars self
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by ycat: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
He's ipob.
aluk:

You appear to me as a sociopath. Your moniker tells it all. You must have had a very rough childhood/ upbringing. You need an urgent medical/psychological treatment.
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by tobiloba940(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2016
popesam1:
They should let this hausa know that human life is more important than cow.

How can u be killing people because of cow
do u mean cow?
Re: Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos by Noneroone(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2016
freeborn76:

i am sure u escaped from the scene where hausa fulani are killing ur people in ur so-called land only to come and blame Igbos on the internet

you pple eh grin

okuko rapu mma gburu ya o ga tukwuobalu ite onu

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.