Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (22031 Views)

Stella Oduah Recieves Pan-African Leadership Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by brabus(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Our life is designed to inspire. Let’s make footprints worth following.

What GEJ has done in the last election is a roadmap for all African leaders and followers. The great people who change the world live their life's differently and inspire others to do the same.

Is he perfect? No! There's no man born "Mr Perfect" Has he made us proud as a Nigerian with his singular act during the last election? Yes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by ozoemenaca: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congrats our Hero of Democracy. More would be coming Sir. You are blessed Sir

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by spoman: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Oga Jona dey preach what he never practice. where is our Oil money? "One Man, One Jet"
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Another platform for pained SS/SE bigots to give vent to their pains and bitterness. I wonder how you all will survive considering that we have just almost completed a year of of Our God-sent Buhari's term.

Medically it has been proven that bitterness can lead to a breakdown of one's immunity and give room to different ailments and diseases to grow.

Quit this bad-belle. Whether you like it or not, Bubu will rule over us all till 2019, and beyond if God permits. If you can't bear it, go and stay in Cotonou till 2019
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by brojoshua: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
If post is true, then a man who lead such a corrupt government should be probed and imprisoned if found guilty. It is an evil continent and an evil nation and evil people exalting the wicked people in their midst. But if people do not judge the wicked in their midst then God will judge them all, both the leaders and judges who supposed to judge the wicked people and the wicked people themselves. And the leaders should truly and rightly and properly prosecute the former corrupt government officials, but if they do not then it will mean that they are both wicked and that the wicked cannot and will not probe and punish themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by upsun: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Very soon him go win 1 room 4 kirikiri
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by VellyG(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
smallsmall:

Write in vernacular please.......... l know English is not your Mother-tongue! grin grin
English teacher , ITK you Shud know it was a typo. odeh
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by justmenoni: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some people eg ngeneukwuenu init? grin wink cheesy grin

quote author=nnachukz post=43549360]Some people's Monday in fact week has just been destroyed with this news. Zombies will be like what did he even do that is special? does he have an option? stop praising this man. Buhari will win bigger award zombies life is saturated with frustrations, it is a very hard life to lead. [/quote]
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by nd07(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:
All I wanna do right now is Knock this man.. grin

Thank God for bubu... We're getting there

So Buhu's jazz never clear from ur eye. make u open eye, ur mates r decamping
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by nd07(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
brojoshua:
If post is true, then a man who lead such a corrupt government should be probed and imprisoned if found guilty. It is an evil continent and an evil nation and evil people exalting the wicked people in their midst. But if people do not judge the wicked in their midst then God will judge them all, both the leaders and judges who supposed to judge the wicked people and the wicked people themselves. And the leaders should truly and rightly and properly prosecute the former corrupt government officials, but if they do not then it will mean that they are both wicked and that the wicked cannot and will not probe and punish themselves.

yes! it is an evil nation. d same nation where innocent protesters were shot like animals, Fulani herdsmen are armed more than d military & applauded 4 butchering fellow citizens like u by their patron. d evil nation where d president is number one in violating court order & d rule of law. evil nation is a nation where criticism of wrong government policy is worse than armed robbery & abduction of innocent little girls by northern emirs is an award winning act. God bless u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by InvertedHammer: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
/
Nothing to celebrate.

Jonathan was useless. Buhari is equally clueless.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

Awards. Titles. They drive Nigerians crazy. Ph.Ds that cannot spell their names. Engineers that cannot think. Doctors that are clueless. Numerous pageants to crown one "Miss Something" . There is something about Nigerians' lives that they must cling to anything to fill that void. Do you want to defeat a Nigerian? Praise him, he will let his guard down and you go in for the kill --a psychological warfare that Africans have failed to understand.
/

/
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
nd07:

So Buhu's jazz never clear from ur eye. make u open eye, ur mates r decamping

Lol.. Decamping to where? APGA??

Cos last time I checked, Ali-Modu Sheriff an alleged BH sponsor was d new Sheriff in town?

A Northern agenda to islamaze IPOB PDP supporters, Nyesom Wike and co..

Wakeup man... Hate won't get you or your folks anywhere in politics
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Pheedow(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

One zombie spotted. U far too kind ZOMBIE
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Sajio(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
The Boss..... My one and only president Gej. in ur Tym politics was very interesting and u gave all Nigerians chance to air their minds(Democracy). all we heard then was Goodnews and hope for a better Nigeria.. but the Gworows( ppl that have been draging Nigeria backward since inception of Nigeria) are here again to do what they know best.... Godbless you sir. Enjoy
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by nd07(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

Lol.. Decamping to where? APGA??

Cos last time I checked, Ali-Modu Sheriff an alleged BH sponsor was d new Sheriff in town?

A Northern agenda to islamaze IPOB PDP supporters, Nyesom Wike and co..

Wakeup man... Hate won't get you or your folks anywhere in politics

if there be politics of hate in our country today, it was introduced by Buhari. i can prove it by recounting his utterances & moves to deter d efforts of d past administration towards good governance. Buhari won election & his first move of hatred 4 a region in ds country was to disperse boko haram suspects to them. Buhari went on air & called some people " the 5%" & they shouldn't expect equal treatment from him with d 95% that gave him vote. I think these few among many r not new to u? how can such man who through his utterances & actions down seeds of hatred, still reap love & compliance from d entire citizens? or don't u know that men reap what they sow?
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Wizteaser: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

one zombie spotted.
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
nd07:

if there be politics of hate in our country today, it was introduced by Buhari. i can prove it by recounting his utterances & moves to deter d efforts of d past administration towards good governance. Buhari won election & his first move of hatred 4 a region in ds country was to disperse boko haram suspects to them. Buhari went on air & called some people " the 5%" & they shouldn't expect equal treatment from him with d 95% that gave him vote. I think these few among many r not new to u? how can such man who through his utterances & actions down seeds of hatred, still reap love & compliance from d entire citizens? or don't u know that men reap what they sow?

OK! Let's assume he has his flaws

Is it a BH sponsor you want me to turn to?.. This same Buhari ran with Okadigbo (an Igbo man) once.

APC is in charge now bro.. And just like PDP spent 16yrs in power, APC will spend ×3..
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by arresa: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
The country was looted dry under your watch and you call yourself a leader...?

We are still getting bombarded daily with the rot, looting, stealing and decay you left behind..

African Leadership Magazine is nothing but another silly inconsequential and irrelevant IPoD blog site.

A former president entertaining silly award from obscure and irrelevant internet blog site is more than sad and pathetic..

Even the usual characters below and the people giving out the worthless award says a lot about the silly IpoD CHARADE..

http://africanleadership.co.uk/contact/

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by toyinid78: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Yoruba girl?
she dey find husband abi which one b yoruba girl na yoruba b every person headache?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by tuniski: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
upsun:
Very soon him go win 1 room 4 kirikiri
U can imprison a man or even kill him but, never can u kill his ideals!
GEJ is next to Mandela even if u so much hate him his legacy lives on! A man of peace and a true democrat who came b4 his time!
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by tuniski: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
arresa:
The country was looted dry under your watch and you call yourself a leader...?

We are still getting bombarded daily with the rot, looting, stealing and decay you left behind..

African Leadership Magazine is nothing but another silly inconsequential and irrelevant IPoD blog site.

A former president entertaining silly award from obscure and irrelevant internet blog site is more than sad and pathetic..

Even the usual characters below and the people giving out the worthless award says a lot about the silly IpoD CHARADE..

http://africanleadership.co.uk/contact/
Bitterness only hurts the bitter be guided!
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Goddex: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
able20:
Shine bright like a Diamond. GEJ the moving trian and Hero of Democracy in Africa
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by susolzik(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
seems Africa is bereft of good leaders!
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by susolzik(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
tuniski:

U can imprison a man or even kill him but, never can u kill his ideals!
GEJ is next to Mandela even if u so much hate him his legacy lives on! A man of peace and a true democrat who came b4 his time!
it's a disgrace to the memory of Nelson Mandela by comparing him with the ineffectual buffoon
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by giftedlady: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congratulations sir! Let the awards keep coming
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by ODUBEZE: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
McGibson:
Jonathan Beats Annan, Tinubu, Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award.
--

"...The news was communicated to the former President in letter signed by Cletus Wortoson, former, Liberian Pro tem Senate president and chair, 2015 African Leadership Person of the Year Selection Committee.

He noted that the selection committee and the African Leadership Advisory Board placed a very high premium on Jonathan’s commitment towards deepening democracy on the continent.

“There is no one best suited at the moment than Your Excellency, to advise the continent’s leaders on the merits of good governance and enduring democracy,” the letter read.

“Your popular mantra of ‘one man one vote’ and ‘my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,’ is a message that must be preached loud and clear on the continent, hence our endorsement..."

www.thewillnigeria.com/news/jonathan-beats-annan-tinubu-wins-african-leadership-magazine-man-of-the-year-award/
Congratulations my fmr. President.
@ OP if you had written this before PMB took over you would have received 0 LIKES infact some people would have called U different names but today, the story has changed!
GEJ said Nigerians will miss me long after I am gone! e never tey self!
I warned Nairalanders before now but they never listened.
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by ozy4christ(f): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Yoruba girl?
igbo lady confirm.abum nwa afo igbo
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by cenaboy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
NavierStokes:
No hiding place for the goldfish, your enemies thought with propaganda they could put you down and out but now they are facing the heat, granting senseless interviews, displaying confusion as both them and their "mouthpieces" give different accounts of contemporary issues.
I forgot to mention those fuel queues that have become the norm or the power outages.
Blames are flying up and down. Can you imagine they even blamed us "Nigerians" for power outages.

Please enjoy your awards and the period of rest because if I have to tell you about all the comical happenings since you handed over to "those people" you will just go on dry fasting and prayers for this country.

Sincere Regards,

For: all people who understand the " my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian", and those who understand that, we need more than a NEPA bill holder at the helm of affairs.

I need lie Mohammed to translate this award for me lol....or PMB will be like Kiaaee this award is kwuruption, oyaa DSS go arrest, EFshi shiplace charge against him, am Proudly5% not 93% lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by EreluY(f): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
igboboy3:
Some people will not sleep well this night.

Drunkard or not, Jonathan is the best thing to happen to African Democracy since Nkrumah and Mandela.

[size=15pt]WTF. NO BASIS FOR COMPARISON.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by sweetilicious(f): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
flokii:

Zombie mode activated cheesy
flokii:

Zombie mode activated
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by flokii: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
sweetilicious:
Zombie mode activated cheesy Zombie mode activated

Lol

Won't you like to date a zombie? It's gonna be fun you knw
Re: Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
kingsfield:

What has ur Mr Traveller bought?
I bliv my comments wea sarcastic na....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: I Read The Bible Every Night When Everyone Has Left / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs / Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.