Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] (37902 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by notoriousbabe: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
pappy4real:
Dunno what to comment sef cos as we speak the said ladies are in d hospital where I work right now under examination...
which exams again?una wan kill dem ni
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by giftedheart1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thank God they are still breathing!! Come think of it, if the Chibok girls had also been kidnapped in a lesser number, who knows, maybe they would have been reunited with their families long ago... It is well!!

We've just got to be watchful this days!!! Things are going really bad! Rate of abduction and killing is becoming alarming. Just depend on your God, and be security conscious, so that your head won't be gone without you noticing it.
People are looking for means to make money anyhow, and they are ready to do anyhow to get it. God help us all!!!
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by pappy4real(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
which exams again?una wan kill dem ni
its standard medical practice that such people be medically evaluated after a traumatising event. I hear the media would be here later with govt authorities to officially hand them over to their parents
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by Sunseeker: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
I hope they receive Professional Counselling,Psychological, and emotional readjustment analysis and medical treatment BEFORE sending them back in the class room.

This is How Europeans treat their children... Before parading them in front of men with Cameras.

Africans Must Learn how to GENTLY treat children.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by Soknown: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
I hope this is not true, I hope they are in school just for introduction. I hope they will get psychological help through proper counseling before being returned to school, for the girls sake, I hope they got help. Rescued in the week-end, back in school on Monday totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by tuna4servi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
I pray make dem neva sleep with or rape these girls oooo
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by dwal: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
we bless the name of God.

congrats to the families.
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by Lovexme(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
ademoladeji:
So CURVY the middle girl shocked shocked shocked

We both saw same
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by fatymore(f): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us. But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese. In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL).
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by fatymore(f): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
TippyTop:
Thank God they were not taken to the north, they would have come back pregnant.

For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the
terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu.
Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as
paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of
them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us.
But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the
men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the
case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped
Ese.
In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a
fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business
venture (LOL).
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by DauraDullardo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
goodlifehyd:
If they were Muslims "Islamabad" would have flooded the whole thread. Mtcheeew
But seriously, Islamabad. Look around the world today and see if you won't agree with me.
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by willibounce1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
fatymore:
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the
terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu.
Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as
paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of
them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us.
But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the
men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the
case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped
Ese.
In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a
fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business
venture (LOL).

Get out!!!!
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by fatymore(f): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
willibounce1:

Get out!!!!
get in undecided
willibounce1:

Get out!!!!
get in
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by Ijebulogic(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
ademoladeji:

WTF is ur problem? keep calling the mods

My problem is your sick comment - Real men like us man dont check out curves on kids. You are a sick pervert and the sooner you admit it the better. Typing rubbish on a laptop - too weak to chase real women, commenting rubbish about children and having the audacity to respond to my post. Pervert Paedophile coward. Go and chase your mates,,agbaya.
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by kosokoadeyemi: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tnx to almighty God
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by kennysteve77: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
atoleybaba:
gerrout and stop doing holier than thou dre...if we look am well u go worse pass d person that said "so curvy" mtcheww rubbish.

You've chosen your ugly way already... Whether your parents' fault or not, no one knows. Don't think everyone will be like you. There are sane human beings... Get that into your rotten head...
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by atoleybaba(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
kennysteve77:

You've chosen your ugly way already... Whether your parents' fault or not, no one knows. Don't think everyone will be like you. There are sane human beings... Get that into your rotten head...
trash upon trash....cos someone complimented a girl doesn't make him useless. #swerve
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by ademoladeji(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ijebulogic:

My problem is your sick comment - Real men like us man dont check out curves on kids. You are a sick pervert and the sooner you admit it the better. Typing rubbish on a laptop - too weak to chase real women, commenting rubbish about children and having the audacity to respond to my post. Pervert Paedophile coward. Go and chase your mates,,agbaya.

I think you lack manners... I'm not gonna go word-trading with you. I just dunno how my problem become your headache.

Omo Ijebu, kindly stay off my mention... Noted all you've said alwedy, thnx
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by abubkhr: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us. But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese. In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL). Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga. When two people fight, and the referee to the fight take sides! What do you expect? That is why Allah (swt) says in the noble Qur'an: "... persistently stand firm on justice, and be witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. "Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." Q4: 135 And to the police, I commend them for the good job, and for parading the suspects in the abduction of the ikorodu school girls to the general public, barely 24 hours after they were apprehended. But, if I may ask, why is it taking "donkey years" to parade Yunusa to the world? It is sad, we've not heard directly from the man in the middle of the Ese's abduction saga. Too sad! Little wonder why some observers believe that the Ese saga is a conspiracy, meant to smear the image of Islaam, Emir Sanusi, Sharia Commission and the generality of Muslims. "They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Q61: 8

1 Like

Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by Ijebulogic(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
ademoladeji:

I think you lack manners... I'm not gonna go word-trading with you. I just dunno how my problem become your headache.

Omo Ijebu, kindly stay off my mention... Noted all you've said alwedy, thnx

Oh? you want to teach me some manners now; or you think i'm a school girl? When real men are talking please keep quiet and go and be admiring schoolgirl curves. I cant believe this dude even has the nerve to respond - you have no shame?
Re: Abducted Lagos SchoolGirls Back In School [PHOTO] by Burgerlomo: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Congratulations to their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria / Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.