Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

'3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria (37835 Views)

Cross River: We Feed Pupils With 2 Loaves Of Bread, One Fowl, Per Term - Vendors / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Types Of People At A Secondary School Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by realmedia(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigerian man recounts how his ''N3.5m per term'' secondary school reunion turned into a tale of woes about Nigeria

It is quite an interesting read. Read his tweets below...

via>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/nigerian-man-recounts-how-his-n35m-per.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by GavelSlam: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
They are the elite based on the 'hustle' of their parents.

Question now is, what is their hustle?

What are their expectations?

If they have a car and home already, I'm assuming they want more.

All well and good, but is that a realistic expectation?

If you have all these, then your only rightful complaint should be issues relating to insecurity.

Wherever else you find yourself you would hardly have more than a car and home.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Dacronym(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Interesting Stuff, The real Nigeria
Atlantic Hall Of those Days... Lol

NLers pls help me oh, i was Born with a Wooden Spoon. Customised Soccer Jerseys For Sale 10k only per Jersey. Thanks ✌️

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by TANID(m): 12:54am On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by tolanibae(f): 2:02am On Apr 17, 2019
50 shades of arrogance has overshadowed the main point he’s trying to pass across

Its good that people are speaking up but this one’s sense of entitlement because his parents made it in the 60s, went to 3.5 million secondary school and built house in VI is somehow.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by LadySarah: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2019
I see no arrogance here.Igbo si ''o na ara ahu ya arawa ahu' grin grin'.Before they will trace him to Ikoyi ,just like the ph fishhead lady that flaunted her husbands earnings and they met Their waterloo that night.

What he said is something to reflect on.Nigerians are getting poorer.Before You Come at me with your rice nonsense,check the price of our former foreign rice against our local now.Can the poor even cook palm oil rice with it?I met a woman last yr who sincerely begged me for rice that her family now eats sweet potatoes for months now .Rice is a luxury to ppl now

Phedc since last yr announced 3 days on 3 days off power for us against regular 20 hrs plus Light we were enjoying.now Its 5 days off 3 days on.The enterpreneurship we are preaching,how does the common man power his business?

Npower volunteers opened a thread here to mobilize themselves and Vote in Buhari again because of #30k stipends.Graduates selling Their rights away for
#30k?Isnt it cringe worthy?

Insecurity,purchasing power Very low,Its a sad situation

249 Likes 24 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by moriss33(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2019
More peoples should speak up....so brain dead zombies will actually realize sense since they sold theirs to this present administration and the Zombie master himself PMB

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by chloride6: 6:23am On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

If you have all these, then your only rightful complaint should be issues relating to insecurity.

Guy, send me your AZA for one cold beer

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by anochuko01(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

MEDIOCRITY

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by GavelSlam: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2019
anochuko01:
MEDIOCRITY

Where ?
UK?
USA?
Canada?
Scandinavia?

You don't produce anything but want to live like Jay-Z.

Nigerians and their sense of entitlement.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by dayleke: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2019
anochuko01:
ji

Ma sun

If you know, you know. cool

6 Likes

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Thukzee01(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2019
chloride6:

Guy, send me your AZA for one cold beer
fidelity bank

thanks boss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by chloride6: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2019
Thukzee01:

fidelity bank

thanks boss

Sorry ooh..

Who you be abeg?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Uyi168: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Secondary school reunion issa scam..
Nobody really misses u..
They just want to know if u have made it in life..
sad

233 Likes 17 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by partnerbizz4: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2019
So many bad stories.

It's well oo.

2 Likes

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2019
That is the sad reality of Nigeria narratives. There is need to change the conversation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by michlins(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2019
They would call you corrupt soon. Fact is that if you aren't a politician, you na sufferhead

9 Likes

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Pride?

I don't see pride here!

If you read with open mind , you'd notice that he is harping on him and his likes that we consider privileged , for emphasis.

If the sons of Big Men and former Big Men, that are still by our estimation - Big men , are roasting and sweating, what hope is in for us hoi polloi?

If you have the means, run!
Run , broda.
Because Nigeria don enter one chance.

Everyday we wake up to news of bleak and bleaker future.

And you think this ship is not sinking?

Even Buhari talk say una never see anything. He promise say this four-years go worse.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2019
blizard44:
Pride?

I don't see pride here!

If you read with open mind , you'd notice that he is harping on him and his likes that we consider privileged , for emphasis.

If the sons of Big Men and former Big Men, that are still by our estimation - Big men , are roasting and sweating, what hope is in for us hoi polloi?

If you have the means, run!
Run , broda.
Because Nigeria don enter one chance.

Everyday we wake up to news of bleak and bleaker future.

And you think this ship is not sinking?

Even Buhari talk say una never see anything. He promise say this four-years go worse.

You got that. Many people read but they can't see between the lines. I guess the present situation in Nigeria has fried some folks' brains

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2019
LadySarah:
I see no arrogance here.Igbo si ''o na ara ahu ya arawa ahu' grin grin'.Before they will trace him to Ikoyi ,just like the ph fishhead lady that flaunted her husbands earnings and they met Their waterloo that night.

What he said is something to reflect on.Nigerians are getting poorer.Before You Come at me with your rice nonsense,check the price of our former foreign rice against our local now.Can the poor even cook palm oil rice with it?I met a woman last yr who sincerely begged me for rice that her family now eats sweet potatoes for months now .Rice is a luxury to ppl now

Phedc since last yr announced 3 days on 3 days off power for us against regular 20 hrs plus Light we were enjoying.now Its 5 days off 3 days on.The enterpreneurship we are preaching,how does the common man power his business?

Npower volunteers opened a thread here to mobilize themselves and Vote in Buhari again because of #30k stipends.Graduates selling Their rights away for
#30k?Isnt it cringe worthy?

Insecurity,purchasing power Very low,Its a sad situation
You have said it all....

37 Likes

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Creampro: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Uyi168:
Secondary school reunion issa scam..
Nobody really misses u..
They just want to know if u have made it in life..
sad

And if you haven't made it, therein lies a support base for you.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by jeyselassie(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2019
tolanibae:
50 shades of arrogance has overshadowed the main point he’s trying to pass across
take note however arsh he sounds he still represents and speaks for a percentage fed up.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Ceekay212: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2019
GGMU

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by ClearFlair: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
They never see anything good in Nigeria. We know them. They obviously did not learn how to fend for themselves in the absence of their folks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by Xbee007(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2019
The man said "3.5 million per annum" but lazy blogger made it out to be "3.5 million per term."

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: '3.5m Per Term' Secondary School Reunion Turns Into Tale Of Woes About Nigeria by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2019
tolanibae:

You're beautiful oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madonna University: The Truth / Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.