Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) (45876 Views)

Can You Guess Where This Is In Ibadan? / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo / Photo: Guess Where This Is And Get 100 Bucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Mariojane(f): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:
Benin city...precisely ringroad undecided
that is not ringroad, it is new benin. Look again
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
vicstar:
in nairobi,kenya Quote me and see the devil!! undecided

in Kenya they drive on the left
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by camronid(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
that's new benin market, Benin City. I rep this area.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by donfinest(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
it's called New benin in benin city Edo state Nigeria
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by indomitable234: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
new benin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Sugarladypleaser: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Swanye:
So Edo state get brown roofs too shocked

Abio in Gov Ajimobi and Olubadan's voice.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by muller101(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Aminat508:
Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. tongue tongue
taaaaa u think say na korope be this.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Aminat508(f): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
muller101:
taaaaa u think say na korope be this.
hahahahahaha cheesy cry
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Zimbabwe
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is new benin market. Those buses are going to upper mission
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is new benin market. Those buses are going to upper mission[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Pinkyberry2(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
OneNigeria1960:
New Benin by upper mission, Benin City cheesy
if u don't know something.. u ask questions... this is kada plaza, beside chicken federal, VGC kaduna. the governor is my sister...
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Artistree: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:
Naa, this is Upper Mission road by New Benin Market. The OP is at Balogun building, upstairs!
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Mutuwa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
vicstar:

Wey the MAGA make we kill am,so that the world can be at peace.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by leewin(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Edo state Benin city my state quote me if let's get to talk
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Dats new benin, market,were comrade buses pick passengers
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
englishmart:
SOMEWHERE IN CAPE VERDE, JUST OPPOSITE LOME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HAITI, BEFORE KUALA LUMPUR, THE YOU WILL SEE SOME ALMAJIRI BOYS WITH SOME PLATES AND SLATES SINGING AND PRAYING AT THE GATE OF THE EMIR OF KANO, A STATE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF BURKINAFASO.

In conclusion, that place is located in the world
Indian hemp in action

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Let me see the devil now
vicstar:
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
if u don't know something.. u ask questions... this is kada plaza, beside chicken federal, VGC kaduna. the governor is my sister...

Are you serious
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Artistree:

Naa, this is Upper Mission road by New Benin Market. The OP is at Balogun building, upstairs!

Nah! Not Balogun complex. He snapped from the second building after Balogun complex. Check it very well.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by princeosamu: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
dis is iquotekpene
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by chemistry101: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
englishmart:
SOMEWHERE IN CAPE VERDE, JUST OPPOSITE LOME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HAITI, BEFORE KUALA LUMPUR, THE YOU WILL SEE SOME ALMAJIRI BOYS WITH SOME PLATES AND SLATES SINGING AND PRAYING AT THE GATE OF THE EMIR OF KANO, A STATE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF BURKINAFASO.

Is obvious you have taking ogbese Weed grin
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Young03(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
adorablevic:

benin gurl i guess
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Foxie: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
New Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria!
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by get2habbay(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
Akpakpava Benin city
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by ewizard1: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
englishmart:

Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by mosjames: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
sheubaba2013:
Plz I need ur advice. I bought a brand new tecno y2 phone for my girl yesterday and today she is complaining that the phone is hot and that the battery drains fast. I want to return it tomorrow. How can I do it so that they can replace it for me without issues?
Na second hand you buy?
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by oluxy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
ellahzy:
this is west Germany
are u Olodo?
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by Iykon1313(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
SirDavico:
Take a good look at the photos. Where do you think this is? Let's discover those who know their country wella.

Oya! Leggo!

That is gwara gwara Kingdom.
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is Mozambique cool
Re: Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS) by StilesJunior(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
New Benin Market,Oshiomole bus going to Ugbowo,Maingate,Isiohor,Oluku!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handsome Ghanaian Gallant Soldier Dies One Month To Wedding / South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Nigerians In The UK Are So Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.