Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (4749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I have an exam tomorrow which happens to be my core(history of international relations), I've read and read yet i ain't assimilating anything o, i'm having difficulty understanding the peace treaty of Westphalia of 1648 and the 30 years war, please who among the noble romancelanders can help a sis by breaking it down for me, i would really appreciate it o.
Re: Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Come to my room cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
have sme nice fvckk gyal it helps a lot take it or fail ... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
have sme nice fvckk gyal it helps a lot take it or fail ... angry angry angry angry angry angry
cheesy u may be right
Re: Help!!! by iceberylin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
try a new reading technique.. and dont force much into ya brain...
IQ differs
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
wrong section lady sad

Wrong Section grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
wrong section lady sad

Wrong Section grin
cheesy u for no tell am na
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy u for no tell am na
sad sad sad sad

its said tho sad

Intelligent topics can't not be discussed here.

Nawa o
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
wrong section lady sad

Wrong Section grin

Lol...i know o, tried education section and its saying something about the thread not being available or something like that, that was why i tried romance section to see if i could get good response.sad
Re: Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad sad

its said tho sad

Nawa o
what are you typing? grin
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol...i know o, tried education section and its saying something about the thread not being available or something like that, that was why i tried romance section to see if i could get good response.sad
Try literature section.

Serious minded people are there smiley
Re: Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad sad

its said tho sad

Nawa o
who says intelligent topics can't be discussed in romance section.. well she knew she'd be gettin funny replies so she shouldn't hav been bothered grin she ought to have posted it in d nairaland general section if the education section wasn't available at the moment
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
what are you typing? grin
Typing a post to indirectly inform you how **** you are undecided

don't quote me again!!!
Re: Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Typing a post to indirectly inform you how **** you are undecided

don't quote me again!!!
diva ah ah, it hasn't come to this na.. na so ur blood dey hot reach.. shuo.. any small thing dnt quote me again.. take a chill pill sha.. I meant no harm
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
I have an exam tomorrow which happens to be my core(history of international relations), I've read and read yet i ain't assimilating anything o, i'm having difficulty understanding the peace treaty of Westphalia of 1648 and the 30 years war, please who among the noble romancelanders can help a sis by breaking it down for me, i would really appreciate it o.

Peace treaty of Wesphalia.

Hmm!

Okay I'll break it down for your.

1648 happened to Mark the end of the first World war and that Treatise signalled the beginning of the organisation we all know as the United Nations.

It marked the coming together of world super powers as at that time and they wanted and agreement that would forestall the occurrence of another world war since the 1st world war witnessed one of the highest numbers of civilian casualties in human history.

Wesphalia happens to be one of the many conventions and other ones came up like Vienna congress where the future of Africa was made by partitioning it among the major colonialists. The British, French , Germany, Portugal e.t.c.

I wrote this off the top of my head without consulting google so I may be able to help out with other questions if you P.M me. wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Maxity02(f): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
how this thread take consine romance section..
lala move this to education section
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Try literature section.

Serious minded people are there smiley

Thanks a lot...I've posted it to education.smiley
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
PushPlay:

Peace treaty of Wesphalia.

Hmm!

Okay I'll break it down for your.

1648 happened to Mark the end of the first World war and that Treatise signalled the beginning of the organisation we all know as the United Nations.

It marked the coming together of world super powers as at that time and they wanted and agreement that would forestall the occurrence of another world war since the 1st world war witnessed one of the highest numbers of civilian casualties in human history.

Wesphalia happens to be one of the many conventions and other ones came up like Vienna congress where the future of Africa was made by partitioning it among the major colonialists. The British, French , Germany, Portugal e.t.c.

I wrote this off the top of my head without consulting google so I may be able to help out with other questions if you P.M me. wink

chisosgringrin....if i follow this your assessment ehn na f9 be that o....how is 1648 related to 1918(ww1) or 1945(ww2)
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

chisosgringrin....if i follow this your assessment ehn na f9 be that o....how is 1648 related to 1918(ww1) or 1945(ww2)

I got it mixed up...grin

Okay, it wasn't the world war 1, I just Googled up. It ended the 30 years war of the holy Roman Catholic Empire lol!

The war didn't have a name...

At least I tried without the help o google.
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
PushPlay:

I got it mixed up...grin

Okay, it wasn't the world war 1, I just Googled up. It ended the 30 years war of the holy Roman Catholic Empire lol!

The war didn't have a name...

At least I tried without the help o google.

Lol

i know its about the 30yrs war, i need someone to break it down for me, i can comprehend it reading it on google, and it aint on any of the text book i have with me..hmmmm.
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol

i know its about the 30yrs war, i need someone to break it down for me, i can comprehend it reading it on google, and it aint on any of the text book i have with me..hmmmm.

But really there's no big deal in that topic.

It's all about the Roman Catholic war and then the need for the treatise arose just to end it.

Another thing about Westphalia was that it signalled the beginning of international conventions and treatise which evolved to what we now have as the United Nations and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

See ehn!
I would have to read up and refresh my memory since it's been many years I had that international relations course myself.
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
PushPlay:

But really there's no big deal in that topic.

It's all about the Roman Catholic war and then the need for the treatise arose just to end it.

Another thing about Westphalia was that it signalled the beginning of international conventions and treatise which evolved to what we now have as the United Nations and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

See ehn!
I would have to read up and refresh my memory since it's been many years I had that international relations course myself.

ohhhh, tnx a lot.

can u imagine i got more replies on romance than education sector and nairaland general put together o, so patheticsad
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohhhh, tnx a lot.

can u imagine i got more replies on romance than education sector and nairaland general put together o, so patheticsad
You were lucky I saw your thread lol! grin

Things like that happen sometimes anyways.
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lolgrin
hmmm, still in shock about it, was expecting them to give me more answers o.
Re: Help!!! by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
The Westphalia treaty and the 30year war...

The treaty Ws named after the area Westphalia of north-west Germany. It's came in to being as a peace treaty between over 194 states in Europe from the biggest to the smallest involved and affected by the 30year war that devastated Europe which began in 1618 and ended in 1648. The war Ws largely fought on German soil. Due to the devastating effects of the war the treaty Ws agreed to forestall such from happening again

The war or series of connected wars began in 1618, when the Austrian Habsburgs tried to impose Roman Catholicism on their Protestant subjects in Bohemia. It pitted Protestant against Catholic, the Holy Roman Empire against France, the German princes and princelings against the emperor and each other, and France against the Habsburgs of Spain. The Swedes, the Danes, the Poles, the Russians, the Dutch and the Swiss were all dragged in or dived in. Commercial interests and rivalries played a part, as did religion and power politics

Among famous commanders involved were Marshal Turenne and the Prince de Condé for France, Wallenstein for the Empire and Tilly for the Catholic League, and there was an able Bavarian general curiously named Franz von Mercy. Others to play a part ranged from the Winter King of Bohemia to the emperors Ferdinand II and Ferdinand III, Bethlen Gabor of Transylvania, Christian IV of Denmark, Gustavus II Adolphus and Queen Christina of Sweden, the Great Elector of Brandenburg, Philip IV of Spain and his brother the Cardinal-Infante, Louis XIII of France, Cardinals Richelieu and Mazarin and several popes.
Presiding over the conference were the Papal Nuncio, Fabio Chigi (the future Pope Alexander VII), and the Venetian ambassador.

The treaty gave the Swiss independence of Austria and the Netherlands independence of Spain. The German principalities secured their autonomy. Sweden gained territory and a payment in cash, Brandenburg and Bavaria made gains too, and France acquired most of Alsace-Lorraine. The prospect of a Roman Catholic reconquest of Europe vanished forever. Protestantism was in the world to stay.

Hope this helps. Abit of Summary and google extracts
Sexytemi
Re: Help!!! by olac21(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

So na my dept you dey sef?which school?me na unilorin(history&international studies) but I no tink say we don get there o.na 200 I dey btw-use google nau
Re: Help!!! by Sexytemi(f): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
jaxxy:

The treaty Ws named after the area Westphalia of north-west Germany. It's came in to being as a peace treaty between over 194 states in Europe from the biggest to the smallest involved and affected by the 30year war that devastated Europe which began in 1618 and ended in 1648. The war Ws largely fought on German soil. Due to the devastating effects of the war the treaty Ws agreed to forestall such from happening again

The war or series of connected wars began in 1618, when the Austrian Habsburgs tried to impose Roman Catholicism on their Protestant subjects in Bohemia. It pitted Protestant against Catholic, the Holy Roman Empire against France, the German princes and princelings against the emperor and each other, and France against the Habsburgs of Spain. The Swedes, the Danes, the Poles, the Russians, the Dutch and the Swiss were all dragged in or dived in. Commercial interests and rivalries played a part, as did religion and power politics

Among famous commanders involved were Marshal Turenne and the Prince de Condé for France, Wallenstein for the Empire and Tilly for the Catholic League, and there was an able Bavarian general curiously named Franz von Mercy. Others to play a part ranged from the Winter King of Bohemia to the emperors Ferdinand II and Ferdinand III, Bethlen Gabor of Transylvania, Christian IV of Denmark, Gustavus II Adolphus and Queen Christina of Sweden, the Great Elector of Brandenburg, Philip IV of Spain and his brother the Cardinal-Infante, Louis XIII of France, Cardinals Richelieu and Mazarin and several popes.
Presiding over the conference were the Papal Nuncio, Fabio Chigi (the future Pope Alexander VII), and the Venetian ambassador.

The treaty gave the Swiss independence of Austria and the Netherlands independence of Spain. The German principalities secured their autonomy. Sweden gained territory and a payment in cash, Brandenburg and Bavaria made gains too, and France acquired most of Alsace-Lorraine. The prospect of a Roman Catholic reconquest of Europe vanished forever. Protestantism was in the world to stay.

Sexytemi

waoo, thanks a bunch dearie, it really helped o, my lecturer always likes his questions to be with every detail in place, so annoying o, no short definition o.....he expects the whole history, it's almost running us mad here....anyways tnx once again, and kisses.

@ olac21, i'm a student of HNAUB(houdehbe north america uni Benin), and you will thought soon...
Re: Help!!! by pussyeater(m): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2016
jaxxy:

Sexytemi
Ode! copy and paste! Mumu undecided
Re: Help!!! by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
pussyeater:

Ode! copy and paste! Mumu undecided

No need for the insults hommie! I stated it that it's a google extract and a summary cos there r vital details there. Actually wanted to simply paste d link. No time!

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married / +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.