Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? (4847 Views)

Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by jewishboy: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yes or No
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by jonaifame22(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmmm, now NL gals will be scarce like one thousand naira note, they won't come out to say anything buh if it's a thread on how broke guys should not have an erection they flood the thread like when bar beach water overflows during a heavy down poor.

Ftc dedicated to all beauticians in the world,I'm a proud barber, may our hustle pay. I'm abt to upgrade my shop tv to 32 inches LG
LED flat screen tv, omo 63k no be beans. Oooooooo

19 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ladies don't forget who deflowered them 'cause such events are stored in the subconscious mind while they appear at moments she digs into it, that doesn't mean there's any form of affection towards such a guy at the time.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by slyrone(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
kimbra:
Ladies don't forget who deflowered them 'cause such events are stored in the subconscious mind while they appear at moments she digs into it, that doesn't mean there's any form of affection towards such a guy at the time.
who deflowered you? Name and pictures pls... lol
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
slyrone:
who deflowered you? Name and pictures pls... lol
Why do you care?, lol.
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hahaha! Now you're gonna bring back some bad memories grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by RoyalBlak007: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where are those dåt lost derz to PLUMBERS
gringringringrin

..... INDOMIE & EGG grin

IPHONE 5s cheesy

APPRECIATION cheesy

SWEET SENSATION TREATS
cheesy

YAHOO BOIZ

9 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nickizoe(f): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why is it that i can't remember my own? ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I envy those that do... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
This girl above me can lie shaaaa grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Lionessza(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
I doubt I would ever forget tongue
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Sunexy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:
Anytym u see him pass, u'll be like this

18 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickizoe:
Why is it that i can't remember my own? ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

I envy those that do... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1000 Dicks lashed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nickizoe(f): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jkfc:

1000 Dicks lashed
Ekxatly.. Gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Lionessza(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sunexy:

Anytym u see him pass, u'll be like this

Hahahaha, you know not of what you're talking about tongue
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Sunexy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, you know not of what you're talking about tongue
Lol..unless he is not yet ur ex
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by LePrezident(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Why? He was that good?

1 Like

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Lionessza(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
LePrezident:

Why? He was that good?

Lol, it has nothing to do with that, but who he is tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Lionessza(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sunexy:

Lol..unless he is not yet ur ex

Hahahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Emperor119(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
I can see oloshos up dere
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Ekun! (meaning the leopard). We use that word for expert in any act. I just dey look you.. I will ensure you don't become Satan's pikin. grin
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by LePrezident(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, it has nothing to do with that, but who he is tongue

Lol, who is he? Mbuyiseni Ndlozi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Safiaa(f): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nah
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Lionessza(f): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, who is he? Mbuyiseni Ndlozi?

I wouldn't mind even if were him tongue...but no, it's just someone I happen to have great respect for cheesy
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Lionessza(f): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Snow84:

Ekun! (meaning the leopard). We use that word for expert in any act. I just dey look you.. I will ensure you don't become Satan's pikin. grin

Lol @ expert in any action. What are you saying in the bolded? My pigin is non existent grin.
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by LePrezident(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

I wouldn't mind even if were him tongue...but no, it's just someone I happen to have great respect for cheesy

Uh? shocked

Now I'm GREATLY CURIOUS! I wanna know
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by EWAagoyin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Only God will judge this op honestly.. U just brought back memories 4 some people well sorry to burst your bubble most of dem girls lost Dere virginity while playing, bathing, riding bicycle na one uncle molest them grin cheesy
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol @ expert in any action. What are you saying in the bolded? My pigin is non existent grin.

It's a funny way of saying 'I'm watching you' in Pidgin. It means such watching is a mere joke.
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Apina(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
No matter d body count, that's one thing a girl will never forget
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
this thread isn't for me wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by GossipGirl1(f): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
What's deflower
Pls someone should explain to me
Re: Ladies :can You Forget Who Deflowered You? by Medunah: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nah, one can't forget

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Young Girl Shares Her After Sex Video; Says Her Bf Made Her Night / . / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.