Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert (2686 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by iluvkpetus: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Help a brother o. So I'm alone with her in my room, How do I let her know I wanna hit the Cookies without sounding like a pervert
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why can't a guy and a girl be together in a room alone without having funny thoughts... cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by czarr(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Whatever you do she's gonna think you a pervert grin
So just take a shot!! grin

Okay on a serious note girls only say you're creepy or a pervert when they don't like you.shikena!!!!

If they are into you its a different story,they'll say you are a man..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by iluvkpetus: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Why can't a guy and a girl be together in a room alone without having funny thoughts... cool
Are you dickless?, Your signature sef grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by SUPERPACK: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
must ur dick control you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by lekjons(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
to answer your question..

look her in the eye and say "let's have sex, i'm not a pervert"gringrin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just open a conversation based on sex and tell her you want to try it with her.

Don't expect a yes from her until you kiss her. The way she responds with determine weather you should go ahead or not.

The fact that she's alone with you in your room show that she is down with you so don't be scared.

Just do it. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Ajinoride(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
Help a brother o. So I'm alone with her in my room, How do I let her know I wanna hit the Cookies without sounding like a pervert

when will nowadays youth learn?
you dnt ask for sex, it comes naturally. be a man of vision, allow her to be mesmerised by your potentials,. she will naturally sleep in your arms.......
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
grin
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
You both in the room alone is a sex ticket because if she doesn't want it with you, she would never be in that room with you so man up, how?

Its called non-verbal/body language, during the conversation lock eyes with her, just maintain the eye contact, the conversation would automatically stop and like magic you both would be wanting each other by you going closer to her, then whisper how good looking/hot she is in her ear, then nibble your way down to her neck, the mood would automatically ignite in her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bros everything for life na risk. D problem no be you, wetin 1 girl like, anoda girl no like am. Just find robb down in case u chop sparkling slap and ya face swell. On d contrary, she fit come like ur boldness for being real sef.

Try use yori-yori style for her first, like totori her then just put ya leg on her thigh as chairman na, tell her say d leg dey scratch you, make she help you scratch am. Then make she handfan the igwe etc. Give her good comment for each step. And if nepa wan help u, make dem take light. As heat dey catch, she go 1st off blouse, followed by camisole..e don dey sweet her be dat. B4 u know it, ur ministry will reach d permanent site.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by RoyalBlak007: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
aaronson:
You both in the room alone is a sex ticket because if she doesn't want it with you, she would never be in that room with you so man up, how?

Its called non-verbal/body language, during the conversation lock eyes with her, just maintain the eye contact, the conversation would automatically stop and like magic you both would be wanting each other by you going closer to her, then whisper how good looking/hot she is in her ear, then nibble your way down to her neck, the mood would automatically ignite in her.

LEGEND!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by MRBrownJ: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:

ask?! why do you think you need to ask for it?!?!?!?!?!?!?
let you guys be in the room together and GET HER in the mood for sex, setting the right atmosphere, whispering some sweet words in her ears, lots of smooching and caresses in the right places.... and you will be set.

now remember, if your girl is the type that dont believe in sex before marriage (there is nothing wrong with that), then all the above i mentioned can only lead to a handjob/titjob, or if you are lucky, a bl0wj0b.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
lekjons:
to answer your question..

look her in the eye and say "let's have sex, i'm not a pervert"gringrin
Kikikiki.. A bottle of chilled fanta for you.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by jejemanito: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
Just negodu your moniker 'iluvkpekus abi kpetus

nigga forget you cant pretend just embrace who you are cos you look like one
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by JudgementHammer: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
It depends on the kinda girl and where you're coming from.

By kinda girl I mean, what you do that ladyA and B likes, ladyC may not like it. Some gals like it spontaneous and some gradually.

Where you're coming from. If you're just meeting her and you want sex straight away, she go call you pervert. All sex at 1st meetings na perversion..that's the way girls see it. But if you've known each other for a while and you've been getting along so fine and she still calls you a pervert, nna no hope for you be dat.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by falconey(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tell her i want to enter the place oya selekun
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by ivyT(f): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
PushPlay:
Just open a conversation based on sex and tell her you want to try it with her.

Don't expect a yes from her until you kiss her. The way she responds with determine weather you should go ahead or not.

The fact that she's alone with you in your room show that she is down with you so don't be scared.

Just do it. wink

smh..this is so wrong.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by flokii: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:

Sex na food?

Anywaiz.. Just display ur.eggplant or flash a condom..

No be me teach you bad thing o... On your own bro.. *cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Maxity02(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
kids looking for whom to crown a single mother
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by firstking01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
why cant goat and yam stay in a room without the goat eating the yamundecided
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are these the leaders of tomorrow? Wait !! I don't just get it.. Must you have sex with a lady that comes visiting?

Will you die if you don't initiate sex? cheesy
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by MRBrownJ: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] Are these the leaders of tomorrow?

so the leaders of tomorrow shouldnt desire sex from their mates?!

Wait !! I don't just get it.. Must you have sex with a lady that comes visiting?

is wanting sex from a lady friend wrong/forbidden now?!

the above statement is very "poor"... just because he wont die if he ask her for sex or not, SHOULDNT automatically means that he shouldnt ask. he should do whatever he desires. this is something that this man needs, and so long as it is consensual, i see nothing wrong here.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by hadaydoyin(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:

just Be urslef..chat her up normally like u always do... am sure u guys will eventually run @ of words soon' next stage is always sex bro...no mata wah!
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by iluvkpetus: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are these the leaders of tomorrow? Wait !! I don't just get it.. Must you have sex with a lady that comes visiting?

Pretender, I should be asking you
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by IamAtribalist: 3:07am On Mar 08, 2016
cool But you are a pervert - so just be yourself.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by dapsonlou(m): 4:25am On Mar 08, 2016
iluvkpetus:

Don't Ask, Just start making out with her, get her nice and hot, before you even try anything. Don't Ask Just Try.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by 400billionman: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
The BARRIER only real guys can break.

Extremely pretty girls present a huge barrier.
Re: How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
Let me help her ahead.

Bro your question is PERVERT

Your thought is pervert too

She will tell you that if you attempt it.

Note "Rape is a serious offence"

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Date A Lady Or Guy That Bleach? ( HILARIOUS PHOTO) / Married Ghanian Bleached Boxer Groping Underaged Girl’s B00bs Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.