Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari (25489 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Nwodo Laments Non-Payments Of Pension To Enugu Ex-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by eDoc: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u read without knowing what u read, shame to u

Check his name,it says it all.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Koinzino(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
buhari shouldn't have collected the woman's money... wat he would have told her is that she needs her prayers...
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
omogin:
This is what APC and buhari are known for
They are just old wine in New wine skin. BTW, happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
I know only one LegatusGlaber from Decel lodge in Futo. Is that you Admiral?

It's official, that one na fake
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
If all women reasoned like this woman and that one that gave mumuhammado mumuhary her only #1million naira, then I'll remain single all my life.. But hey we understand all these media stunts. It was used to deceive goats and zombies before the last general elections but even some of them are wiser now..

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by stifej: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Average minds on nairaland making average comments.... I'm getting to understand better why so many people have been on the same spot over the Years... They have the mentality of a cockroach.... They are quick to condemn their grandmother for standing up to what she believes in simply because they don't have any personal values other than to wail and curse the govt for all the woes of their lives. The world works by principles... Leave the woman alone, it is not your fucking money and she got all the right in the world to spend it as she deem fit.
stop being hypocrites, since u guys are so concerned abt orphanages y don't u do something for them? shiorr
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by omogin(f): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

They are just old wine in New wine skin. BTW, happy birthday to you
Thank you!!!
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Misterdhee1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
DonCortino:

Do u actually think its her choice? Or she agreed to the offer after a juicy promise to play along on a well orchestrated propaganda?
Have u thought on that?
Her conscience, not ours..
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by fireforfire: 12:35am On Mar 08, 2016
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry naija n eye service.
if she c real.poor persin now wey genuinely need d moni she no gi help o
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:13am On Mar 08, 2016
People usually say old people are often wiser but that's not always true. Coz foolsh people grow old too

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Fime2000: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2016
yes, is like d woman is sick. she is doing eye service.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by lordizak(m): 5:04am On Mar 08, 2016
kuuljay:
She just wants to send a message to Wailers that's all,we that really voted for change are not one bit shaken by current economic woes because we know the rot we inherited and we know we shall surmount it. Imagine if PDP still won naija would have been on auction. We are solidly behind baba
With the mentality of Nigerians, I wonder; if there's any sense left in the world. A jobless fool will take it up on himself to besmirch the image of not only our President, but our country. They are still suffering from the lost. In change I believe, Change I voted, Change is here to stay.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by zelaws: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2016
The woman has done well with her kind gesture.but I want to know how much was her salary such that she can be earning 10k monthly as pension.
Something is fishing in this report
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2016
CallMeNJay:
d last woman that donated her Savings to Buhari Regretted it.

Your proof or u are a lying bastard
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by odogwueast: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Hahahahahahah idiot did think ur money will survey nigeria problem don't make such mistake again in ur live
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Fablonwa: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Ndlistic:
A pensioner, Mrs. Rose Arabameh Julius, has donated her monthly pension of Ten thousand naira (N10,000) to support the Buhari administration’s war against corruption.

Mrs. Julius, who retired as a cleaner from the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, also promised to contribute N1,000 every month out of her pension towards the rehabilitation of Internally Displaced Persons.

She said that she was making the donation because she was convinced that President Muhammadu Buhari is a tested man of integrity who can be trusted to restore the lost glory of Nigeria and drastically curb corruption in the country.

According to a statement signed by Abiodun Oladunjoye on behalf of the Special Adviser to the President Media & Publicity, Femi Adesina, the pensioner also commended the President’s efforts to end the Boko Haram insurgency and rehabilitate internally displaced persons.

Receiving the donation on behalf of President Buhari, the Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity), Mr. Femi Adesina thanked Mrs. Julius for her faith in the Buhari administration.

“We have a pact with Nigerians to change things for the better and we are on the right track. President Buhari and his team are working tirelessly to revamp the economy, combat terrorism and curb corruption,” Adesina said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/corruption-war-woman-donates-pension-to-buhari/

Seriously seeking for attention. She is suffering from a disease called ASS (Attention Seeking Syndrome). She should go back to her former employers to cure her.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by comos: 8:38am On Mar 08, 2016
there are millions of Nigerians who need that money more than Buhari.

That woman is an APC political tool
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Jerem19(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2016
adult91:
Instead of person to use em money do better thing like cook food and give to hungry children, she carry de give person wey de collect 50naira by force from my account for every money wey enter just for their 2019 election. In fact na we be our own problem.
Oya madam, applaudise...!!

lol pele
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by valslove8715(f): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2016
Fabulous7:
warris this for God sake

Charity based on trust for God sake. have I answered ur question?
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Tugbus(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Madam, you get pikins for house so?? You yarn them of your plans before you begin dey carry am out?? because from all indication, if you get pikins wey don big well well. Those ones wey go dey send you monthly allowances. You no go reason am finish sef before them go shout you down. In fact if to say you be small pikin sef, you go collect slap tire that day from them.

For this hard times na hm you carry the change wey you dey get to supplement whatever your wards gives you, dey give an old man wey dey flex well well all over the world

Haa! This bubu jazz no be here ooh, e still dey work like say na campaign time we still dey
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by delishpot: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2016
dungburu:
but yam no dey grow for this kind dry season especially when Bubu is never cares if she exists.

That is the why she is planting MONEY
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
this government have used all their supporters brain and common sense for rituals.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2016
allycat:
Pray someone should explain how she got to see Femi Adesina. Did she just show up at Aso Rock and the gates were thrown open, or she telephoned him because me sef I have something to discuss with my president and I have been wondering how to get in touch.

Lol.. One of the few questions foolish Nigerians ain't asking
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Fabulous7(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
valslove8715:

Charity based on trust for God sake. have I answered ur question?
where is charity here,an ordinary citizen giving part of her salary to d president? Charity my foot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.