Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari (25467 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) / Nwodo Laments Non-Payments Of Pension To Enugu Ex-Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by flokii: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
CallMeNJay:
d last woman that donated her Savings to Buhari Regretted it.

She confided in you.. Right? Njay

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
She definitely knows what she's doing. Probably she doesn't even get any alert at all so she will kukuma give bubu her salary account since nothing dey there. grin grin grin no be till she see salary?

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by eddyslim(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mtcheew, hungry never catch you... End time support
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Batomi: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
If dis woman dey my area I swear I go robbed her
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by bluaero(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Foolishness ti take over undecided
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by dungburu: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:
She don try. Na money dem dey take find money. If you want yam, you must plant yam, if you want cassava you must plant cassava likwise if you want money, you must plant money.
but yam no dey grow for this kind dry season especially when Bubu is never cares if she exists.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by kuuljay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
She just wants to send a message to Wailers that's all,we that really voted for change are not one bit shaken by current economic woes because we know the rot we inherited and we know we shall surmount it. Imagine if PDP still won naija would have been on auction. We are solidly behind baba

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by kYjelly2: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
money not enough to buy one of osinbades books undecided
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by onac16: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
she is using spoon to pour water into a sea
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by onac16: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
it's not her fault, if she is from osun state and hasn't seen pension for 6 months, I wonder where she would have seen the one she is wasting. widows are in her street suffering now
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by gflames89(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
hehehehe double wahala for dead body#heatfromhell#makeidrinkmychillicedkunu
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by ndcide(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
I thought we've past this stage.

This government sef..

I just don't understand.g

I think this is a lie. If it's true; then something is wrong. There are people in her community/ orphanages / NGOs she could have donated to.

Not buhari"s pseudo-anti corruption crap.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
SPUPIDITY STUNT ALWAYS COMES FROM THE ****

The name sound like a Northerner name?
Or is Lagos University Teaching hospital located in Kano, Kaduna, or elsewhere in the north? You're a typical ****#Akuya

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by allycat: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pray someone should explain how she got to see Femi Adesina. Did she just show up at Aso Rock and the gates were thrown open, or she telephoned him because me sef I have something to discuss with my president and I have been wondering how to get in touch.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Zhirinovsky: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
I know only one LegatusGlaber from Decel lodge in Futo. Is that you Admiral?
LegatusGlaber:
A needless publicity stunt and unparalleled playing to the gallery
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by EHoudini: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Money doubling venture. She guessed, maybe rightly, apc loves praise singers so so much. Collect the pay for 6 months (without underhanded rewards) and see the stuff she's made of. Lubbish
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by dukecharles(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
This stupid people aren't tired of useless media hype
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by yaki84: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u read without knowing what u read, shame to u

shamer to u too!
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by lordizak(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
phayvoursky:
HELLO!!! WHO DOES THAT IN THESE HARD TYMS??

THE PRESIDENT GALLIVANTS AROUND D WORLD AND U SEND HIM UR PENSION TO FIGHT CORRUPTION??

DATS EPIC STEWPIDITY MA'AM.
Tell me a President that does not travel between 40 days?. You don't count those that come in to visit him, but u count his sojourns. Congratulations on your new Job.

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by yaki84: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
I bet u this woman get nephews n nieces who r out thr looking for 5thousand to start akara biznez.
I sabi these kind women na cos I hv dem.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by DonCortino: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Misterdhee1:

What if her children have become so wealthy, that, that #10k is just a token.. Or, aren't u thinking in that direction?
Then why is she not donating the whole thing to a less privilege person or group. Or aren't u thinking in that direction?
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by DonCortino: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
allycat:
Pray someone should explain how she got to see Femi Adesina. Did she just show up at Aso Rock and the gates were thrown open, or she telephoned him because me sef I have something to discuss with my president and I have been wondering how to get in touch.
Brilliant reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by popoolay: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Madness!!!
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari and Tinuibu are two unserious fellows. When will all these stupidity stop? Propaganda is growing up, economy is going down. When will buhari become serious even for once?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by omogin(f): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
A needless publicity stunt and unparalleled playing to the gallery
This is what APC and buhari are known for
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Nicur: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
HAHAHHAHAHAHA CHAI and you are still surprised and wondering what Buhari needs 5 media advisers for?? Am sure there is more PROPAGANDAS where this one came from!! ZOMBIES OYA FOOD IS READY!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by Misterdhee1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
DonCortino:

Then why is she not donating the whole thing to a less privilege person or group. Or aren't u thinking in that direction?
Her choice, not ours.. Don't you also think of that?

1 Like

Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by icybeth(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Another means to secure appointment. Though foolish because, it makes no difference pouring a cup of water into an ocean madam. There are people around your neighbourhood who need that money to start up a small business.
Re: Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari by DonCortino: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Her choice, not ours.. Don't you also think of that?

Do u actually think its her choice? Or she agreed to the offer after a juicy promise to play along on a well orchestrated propaganda?
Have u thought on that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Tackles Presidency, As Villa Defends Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.