Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife (15408 Views)

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Osaara Festival In Ile-Ife, Ooni Ogunwusi Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by kidman96(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
What a joke
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by slap1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:
True because as the ruler(Oonirisa) , you are the head and commander in chief of them all. So only you would know and since you have sent them to Sambida, we have seen changes. grin grin

What is this one saying? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by elopee3000(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ok na some of Ile ife people wey no dey go village dey claim Lagos una oba don open una yash grin
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by SycophanticGoat: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yes, Ooni is very much correct! All witches and wizards have joined APC and that's why the brainless ones behave like zombies..
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by 4nobody4every1: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mynd44:
True because as the ruler(Oonirisa) , you are the head and commander in chief of them all. So only you would know and since you have sent them to Sambida, we have seen changes. grin grin

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ki oba mafi oju di awon aiye oo
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by SirAfoy1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Yorubas and witch is like 5 and 6. In the east we compete on who will be richer while in the west they compete on who go chop winch pass.
don't you have witch in your village or you are not an African, you just like to type rubbish
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Oscar1Dcashoki(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Sir enbe so if I may ask you kabiye where do dey go? And also did u ever holds any meeting with them ? An show us the prove that they have agrred to leave the town? Boss no dey bobo us jare u jst dey canvas us to come home so that awon iyami amari nkan fi lata

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by FreeBoss: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
what of some of the sons & daughters of the witches who have been initiated even at birth?
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by badonkadonk: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Halleydavid:
Lol, so the Ooni admits to the kingdom having witches before shocked shocked

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/there-are-no-more-witches-in-ife-ooni.html

This man should just keep quiet abeg....

Seems the throne done dey play tenten with im brain network...

I rarely heard the late oba sijuade make as many unguarded statements in his lifetym compared to this loose canon..

He should just take his tym to understand the workings of his dormain properly instead of shooting himself in the foot each tym he speaks..
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
^^
The title of this thread is highly misleading. He never said there were no witches. He said even the witches want to have money and send their children to school, so they wont disturb investors anymore.

How can the Oonirisa who is a senior Awo by right, proclaim that there are no witches.

2 Likes

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by ProfGday(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
HighIQ:
ILE IFE is the ugliest and worst city I have ever been to. The road are narrow and horrible.It is a gov abandoned area. No wonder Aregbesola lost completely in the last election in IFE REGION. The town is dirty and ugly. Laziness is common. Imagine people opening shop at 12pm. Their tailor, electrician, coblers and any artisan may dissapoint you. Infact there is nothing beautiful and nice about this town. The only glory and great thing it has is the prestigious university in it OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY. GREAT IFE!!!
You're 97% correct...........

1 Like

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by nijabazaar: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hey, young traditional chief, I Am A Wizard.....but its not october shaa.....

am still young though, so no coven of mine yet! but i will get one soon just like ypu ascended much younger.

where is my cauldron, need to cook some herbs......

Anyone here wishing to get a glimpse of the future, her future that is, should contact me.....I use chcken entrails and Frog lungs...i am not expensive and no personal meeting is required....just provide ur name, phone and wish.....paye if so desired .

#BeingApagan is not a Crime.....be tolerant......#ProudWizard
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by AreaFada2: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Kabiyesi has spoken.

The covens have been shut down.

Everything is shutting down.

Surely, that's part of Buhari's "chenji". grin cheesy
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by sirchris961(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wat he means is for dose people day patronise dem so he tryin to tel dem he hve send dem to sambisa forest to help our gallant soja win bokoharam fight simple una understand ba so exercise smal patience til dem come back because am very sure witch no fit leave ile ife complete ok costomer una hear baaa
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Ola17: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
This is a smart Oba talking.
I'm sure that he will even make a better president than PMB angry
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by CHIDIEJIOGU: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
So if dem no dey Ile-Ife, Where You Pursue them Go?

1 Like

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by oluwazino(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
HighIQ:
ILE IFE is the ugliest and worst city I have ever been to. The road are narrow and horrible.It is a gov abandoned area. No wonder Aregbesola lost completely in the last election in IFE REGION. The town is dirty and ugly. Laziness is common. Imagine people opening shop at 12pm. Their tailor, electrician, coblers and any artisan may dissapoint you. Infact there is nothing beautiful and nice about this town. The only glory and great thing it has is the prestigious university in it OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY. GREAT IFE!!!
Better shut up

1 Like

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Halleydavid: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
badonkadonk:

This man should just keep quiet abeg....

Seems the throne done dey play tenten with im brain network...

I rarely heard the late oba sijuade make as many unguarded statements in his lifetym compared to this loose canon..

He should just take his tym to understand the workings of his dormain properly instead of shooting himself in the foot each tym he speaks..

He is quite young and the title is heavy for him,

1 Like

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chai, dis oba dae lie oo.

1 Like

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Rudboy360(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
For your mind undecided Go ask Oba Adedapo of Koto Aiye Wetin the Witches do am When he talk him own...na live turkeys dem go put for una belle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by danot1030: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Could this be the first lie the king will tell on the throne or he's a serial liar.
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by justmenoni: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ur stupidity is factory fitted

fulfillment2020:
Yorubas and witch is like 5 and 6. In the east we compete on who will be richer while in the west they compete on who go chop winch pass.
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Deo1986(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
The prince of witches has spoken!!!
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by tizzle0210: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
if i hear say no witches in ile ife, even in london & america dem dey there
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Escapevelocity(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
witches get i.d card before

1 Like

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by BabaNath(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
How can we be in Ile-Ife, when we are in Houston, Texas for an international summit? Be ready! for We shall return soon
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Cosbyrich: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
HighIQ:
Are you referring to this humble Ile Ife?

Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by Cosbyrich: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
fulfillment2020:
She na hausa witches dem dey call AMOSU for Igboland? grin grin

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=OowQV_s8HGAC&pg=PA279&lpg=PA279&dq=amosu+igbo&source=bl&ots=a1XE279qHJ&sig=u9Xi2NCDWahKSe8uWRngulPhqds&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=amosu%20igbo&f=false
Re: No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife by landedproperty: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
His duty is now to bring them back. i guess?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Yoruba's are greater than Igbos In Nigeria And Africa / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! / Kola Nut Ritual In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.