Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti (36154 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by slap1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
I thought I've seen it all. undecided
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Tpave(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Can you imagine what this so called married woman is saying? Stupidity in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Vicilo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
She knew she was going to b d 5th wife to an old man at abt 70 and she went ahead. God will punish her. To d so called husband, 8k a month is too much for him to pay for upkip and he went ahead and married 5 . Birds if same wings winks in a pot of stew

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by abiolag(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
70-39=mere association grin
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by uzoormah(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Teagirl:
I have more important issues bordering me like the new price of indomie..how can a company be this cruel to this good generation?

indomie generation
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by midehi2(f): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
both the man and the woman are unserious human beings, i just pity the children for the kind of home they come from, hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Teagirl(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
uzoormah:

indomie generation
am just a food activist..

1 Like

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by midehi2(f): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Vicilo:
She knew she was going to b d 5th wife to an old man at abt 70 and she went ahead. God will punish her. To d so called husband, 8k a month is too much for him to pay for upkip and he went ahead and married 5 . Birds if same wings winks in a pot of stew
exactly, let them suffer the nemesis but the children should find favour in God's sight
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by PeinDanzo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swissheart:
Kii se ino omo ulu mii gan?. ...Amunibuni.

Uh bro, u mad much? Sorri getted mad! smiley ..u blamedin buhari to man her hart and protectin the cutlass, bro,u madden muchs? Lol smiley
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by midehi2(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tpave:
Can you imagine what this so called married woman is saying? Stupidity in the highest order.
not only the woman but the husband and lover, they are all stupiid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by midehi2(f): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
kiz1to71:
Who are u married to? Your husband or ur lover?
none cheesy
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by gflames89(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
see wetin change dey cus.wia she carry her bobo cum straph?her own house or husband house?#heatfromhell
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by ifedayoifedapo(f): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
She's his baby mama cheesy
priscaoge:
This story sef undecided.... U are the 5th wife? He didn't even pay Ur bride price? He's not Ur husband naaa undecided U two are lovers and not Husband and wife, period!
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by liz4eno(f): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
useless woman. what the heck was the husband supposed to do ? offer your lover a glass of chilled orijin for a job well done ?
E taya me ohhh,,,mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin Jst waitin 4 d final judge.dat al
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by kobonaire(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
70 year old man and wife #5?? .... wow, he strong
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by liz4eno(f): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
sukkot:
useless woman. what the heck was the husband supposed to do ? offer your lover a glass of chilled orijin for a job well done ?
E taya me ohhh,,,mtchewww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by MrImole: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swissheart:

You are from which part of Ekiti state?
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by toprealman: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
airmirthd1:
O ga o....cos of her gigolo lipsrsealed
Na supporter be the new name oh
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by priscaoge(f): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
ifedayoifedapo:
She's his baby mama cheesy

Everyone want to be like Davido and his Baby Mama cheesy cheesy I don tire oooo cheesy
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by talk2dmc(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just negodu ...... No marriage na since no bride price was paid ... She is just a concubine and can take a walk anytime ... No case abeg
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by egoldman(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
the woman is not entirely wrong .
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by zeezahbee(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Orisirisi. Why will the court even look at this nonsense case. They are not even married legally. Like obiagbon will say. This is Hullabaloo higi haga grin
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Dething: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Swissheart:
...aweh, O ma ga Lara ri on oo. Me yo pariwo jare!
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by toprealman: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Adams and young wifey.....later? Gold diggers everywhere.... smh
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by AyamConfidence(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu...these people just get themselves pregnant and claim husband and wife...and they always get into the news for all the wrong reasons SMH
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Onyiido: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
thorpido:
Her 'supporter'.
Anyway she alone understands why she married a 70yr old man as the fifth wife.
She's not married to him, its more like let's just stay together $ start breeding,
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Swissheart(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrImole:

You are from which part of Ekiti state?
..... I am from Ijero Ekiti
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by engrchykae(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chai such level of impunity.
She expected the husband to buy them a carton of star raddler.
The man must be regretting why he missed the woman's head and wounded the useless adulterer
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Swissheart(f): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dething:
...aweh, O ma ga Lara ri on oo. Me yo pariwo jare!
o ga lora rion looto. Kolorun a so a
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Kulas: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Immediately I saw d heading of this post,I called my friend without reading the content of d message and bet him N5k that without reading this story,I have already known which side of this country this all time adulterous story is definetly coming from and that if open d msg and I am wrong,he shld take my 5k.Behold d story as usual is from that particular side of d country and I have my 5K with me.
Re: Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti by Samakus(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Checks the plaintiff and defendant's names and state of origin..

Oh! Na dem! Ndi ji ike eche oji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / What Is The Right Age To Start School? / Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.